Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest mass shooting again proves Ron Paul's blowback theory.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pensacola Muslims worried about backlash against community after NAS Pensacola shooting

While the FBI is working to investigate the motive behind the shooting at NAS Pensacola that left three people dead and eight injured, Pensacola-area Muslims are worried about a potential backlash against their community.

The shooter was a member of the Saudi Arabian air force who was training on base before he was killed by police.

Salma Ashmawi, a spokeswoman for the Islamic Center of Northwest Florida, told the News Journal that Friday prayers at Pensacola's largest mosque were focused on praying for the victims of the shooting and their families at the Navy base.

"What can anybody do in a case like that except pray?" Ashmawi said, adding the mosque's membership is also raising money to help the victims.

Ripple effects from investigation into shooter
    A tweet posted two hours before the shooting with a screed against U.S. foreign policy purportedly from the shooter is being investigated by the FBI for connections to the shooter. Twitter has suspended the account.

The FBI said in a tweet Saturday afternoon that the shooter's motivations are still being investigated using resources from both the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force and its criminal investigative programs.

As news reports of the shooter's background have come out, Ashmawi said parents who usually take their children to Sunday school at the mosque are planning to keep their children home this week out of fear they will become targets of backlash aimed against Muslims.

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2019/...sh/4367187002/
    "The Patriarch"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Military base right?

Another victim disarmament zone.
    Correct . People on military bases should be armed.
    Do something Danke . Zippy approves this message .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Then why was he there?
    To be taught how to fly as part of the sale of fighter jets to Saudi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm going to need to be told the details before I accept the narrative about this.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    To be taught how to fly as part of the sale of fighter jets to Saudi.
    Were they teaching him to land too?

911 was an inside job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    how can u say that Ron was right about blowback? he made his theory on the grounds that the Saudis attacked us when they did not.
    They didn't? I thought it was a joint operation..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The Air Force is still run by the satanic pedophiles.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bring the troops home, end the endless wars, use them to secure OUR borders to keep revenge seeking jihadists and failed communists OUT.

"The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked." - Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign 2008
    This is the scientific step, for it will demonstrate by its result the truer nature of the "enemy".

If we cut the $#@! with making like Team America, and the attacks stop, then we may at least plausibly suspect that the enemy may not be that as which he has been painted. It they continue, then we may engage in a fruitful genocide. 1/2

I don't care what the hawks say about a "dangerous world". We are strong, wealthy, advanced technologically, and have no reason to fear a world that plots against us, if indeed it does. We may trade with even hostile partners, again if indeed they even exist on so grand a scale.

Is the classic stick and carrot arrangement of relations with potential enemies beyond Theire grasp? We trade, everyone prospers. Other side of coin, the stick as it were, is to make any assault upon us costly in so terrifying a manner and so devastating a degree, that the notion loses all appeal.

It is SO obvious that this land is in the hands of non-Americans - men hostile to this great land. With all the intelligence and military resources at our disposal, the stick portion of the good policy is so powerful, so utterly capable, that we would know exactly who is getting cute and we could kill them stone dead in hours or even minutes. But to put that to good effect requires men of intellect, smarts, and integrity. Those are not the men who currently "own" those capabilities, and so therefore people of ill-breeding from the other side of things fly aircraft into our buildings.

The tyrants need to be identified by name, hunted, and killed. Nothing less is acceptable. The destiny of America is either in our hands or Theire's. It cannot be both, so we have a choice to make - one I fear we have already made.

Peaceable and mutually profitable relations are possible, but the lower impulses of people have to be kept on a short rein.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

"Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

Pray for reset.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    This guy was not an immigrant. His presence on a military base has nothing to do with borders, wars, troop presence overseas, or Islam.

Saudi Air Force officer who killed three US sailors at Pensacola naval station retweeted hate preacher's call for 'jihad' against American 'crusaders' years before his attack in series of tweets supporting terror

Nothing at all to do with islam, wars or troop presence overseas.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12