Thread: Dank Vapes Reported As Primary Brand Behind Vaping Hospitalizations

Dank Vapes Reported As Primary Brand Behind Vaping Hospitalizations

Dank Vapes Marijuana Oil Cartridges Reported As Primary Brand Behind Vaping Hospitalizations
    Counterfeit packaging filled with THC oil and cutting agents are believed to be behind most of the illnesses.

Health officials have identified the “brands” of marijuana vaporizer cartridges that are behind the recent vaping crisis that has sickened thousands of people and even caused a handful of deaths, PBS News Hour reports.
    Now, authorities are naming the specific “brands” that are believed to have sickened the individuals. “Brands” is used here in quotation marks because it appears that counterfeiters used the brand names to pass off diluted cannabis oil, and in one case used a “brand” that didn’t exist.

The biggest group of patients — 56 percent of them — had vaped oil from “Dank Vapes.” There is no brand called “Dank Vapes.” Rather, it’s simply empty packaging, meant to spoof legitimate marijuana cartridges, that anyone can order from China and fill with whatever they want, and then unscrupulously sell.

TKO (15 percent), Smart Cart (13 percent), and Rove (12 percent) are also brands that have been used by individuals who later got sick; again, authorities suspect that unscrupulous sellers cut the actual THC oil with Vitamin E or other adulterants and then resold it on the black market. That, or the products were counterfeit to begin with.

So good are counterfeiters at spoofing the actual brands that, in some cases, in states where marijuana is legal, the actual manufacturers have had to redesign their packaging in order to get a step ahead of the counterfeiters.
    More: https://www.inquisitr.com/5781118/da...pitalizations/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But, we must ban it all. Think of the childrens!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    But, we must ban it all. Think of the childrens!
    That’s what the politicians want to do. But no doubt a myriad of laws have already been violated, which should be pursued and prosecuted. The most important thing being the manufacture and sale of a tainted, defective, and sometimes fatal product.

And wouldn’t you know China is involved:
    Rather, it’s simply empty packaging, meant to spoof legitimate marijuana cartridges, that anyone can order from China and fill with whatever they want, and then unscrupulously sell.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.