Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 122

Thread: Amash says he will vote in favor of articles of impeachment

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Who else from the Liberty movement are you going to throw under the bus?
    Why dont you think for yourself and see these people.were meant to steer you in a direction of your own demise while you stand on your "principles"



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Agreed with Amashs thoughts it's refugees vs vetted workers.
    "he lets us know, with Trump, pertaining to refugees that it's harsh and unwise."
    Maybe I'm missing your point, where is Amash saying show mercy on the refugees because they being treated poorly and unfairly?

    I just told you the language of "go back to where you came from" comes across as racist.

    Banning someone because "you feel like it" is what children do vs banning an individual based on their character not meeting requirements like an adult would.

    Again please stop insulting peoples intelligence with the 1 data point of Omar. It's no where near the norm.
    You are the one being childish.
    Banning people because we can't read minds and most of them will be a detriment is a very adult thing to do.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Why dont you think for yourself and see these people.were meant to steer you in a direction of your own demise while you stand on your "principles"
    Perhaps he is one of them?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Why dont you think for yourself and see these people.were meant to steer you in a direction of your own demise while you stand on your "principles"
    Really? It's been a setup for how many decades?

    btw It's about defending rights.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 12-08-2019 at 04:07 PM.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Perhaps he is one of them?
    lmao Yea that's it. Protecting Liberty candidates is proof of that???

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are the one being childish.
    Your juvenile comments are just that. As your next comment proves my point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Banning people because we can't read minds and most of them will be a detriment is a very adult thing to do.
    Since when is vetting about reading peoples minds?
    Most of who will be a detriment? People you've made up?

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Since when is vetting about reading peoples minds?
    Most of who will be a detriment? People you've made up?
    If you can't read minds your ability to vet people is insufficient to allow an unlimited number or to allow any at all from some cultures.
    Most of the people from anti-liberty cultures.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If you can't read minds your ability to vet people is insufficient to allow an unlimited number or to allow any at all from some cultures.
    Most of the people from anti-liberty cultures.
    Agree about how a culture can be anti liberty but we are vetting individuals based on their actions.

    Extra caution? Sure. So no immigration from certain countries? You agree with that policy?
    Because we use a vetting process when we allow green cards and the path to citizenship. Maybe your definition of vetting is different than mine, but it means to make a careful examination.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Agree about how a culture can be anti liberty but we are vetting individuals based on their actions.

    So no immigration from certain countries? You're for that?
    Because we use a vetting process when we allow green cards and the path to citizenship. Maybe your definition of vetting is different than mine, but it means to make a careful examination.
    Vetting is only useful in addition to sensible restrictions on the number of immigrants allowed and on the sources of immigration.
    Not only is vetting unable to weed out all criminals even in countries where they have sufficient records to do much vetting but it is completely useless for the more important ideological issues.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Vetting is only useful in addition to sensible restrictions on the number of immigrants allowed and on the sources of immigration.
    Not only is vetting unable to weed out all criminals even in countries where they have sufficient records to do much vetting but it is completely useless for the more important ideological issues.
    Agree but what does ideological issues or the country have to do with individual wanting citizenship? Depends on the ideology of that person.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Agree but what does ideological issues or the country have to do with individual wanting citizenship? Depends on the ideology of that person.
    Since you can't read minds you must deal with the fact that most people will have the ideology of their home country.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Since you can't read minds you must deal with the fact that most people will have the ideology of their home country.
    Agreed, Which is why they are vetted.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Agreed, Which is why they are vetted.
    Which is worthless for ideological issues.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Which is worthless for ideological issues.
    Except you don't know that every person from that country is evil enough they shouldn't be allowed in.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Except you don't know that every person from that country is evil enough they shouldn't be allowed in.
    We don't have to take the risk, especially with cultures that are a particularly bad risk.

    We have a right and a duty to safeguard liberty for ourselves and our posterity and not take bad risks.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We don't have to take the risk, especially with cultures that are a particularly bad risk.

    We have a right and a duty to safeguard liberty for ourselves and our posterity and not take bad risks.
    Agree about a risk. Not everyone is a risk. Thats why they are vetted. yWhich is why those seeking citizenship by taken the proper route commit less crimes than Americans.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Agree about a risk. Not everyone is a risk. Thats why they are vetted. yWhich is why those seeking citizenship by taken the proper route commit less crimes than Americans.
    Everyone is a risk, vetting can only reduce the risk for crime and it does nothing to reduce the ideological risk.
    Crime is not the main issue, it is the cultural/ideological subversion of American liberty that is.

    We must limit immigration to ensure assimilation and we must limit the risk by entirely blocking people from high risk cultures.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Everyone is a risk, vetting can only reduce the risk for crime and it does nothing to reduce the ideological risk.
    Crime is not the main issue, it is the cultural/ideological subversion of American liberty that is.

    We must limit immigration to ensure assimilation and we must limit the risk by entirely blocking people from high risk cultures.
    Keep ignoring the fact that those vetted commit a lower rate of crime than Americans. I think it's funny.

    Obviously you are the type of bigoted person who judges people by something other than their actions. You just admitted it here and I thank you since it's always best to know exactly what one is dealing with. They're all like that,right? Falsely group and vilify.

    I think we shouldn't allow men into this country since they commit a much, much higher rate of crime than women, right? Isn't that your thought process? Did you agree with FDRs EO 9066? I noticed you ignored that too.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Keep ignoring the fact that those vetted commit a lower rate of crime than Americans. I think it's funny.

    Obviously you are the type of bigoted person who judges people by something other than their actions. You just admitted it here and I thank you since it's always best to know exactly what one is dealing with. They're all like that,right? Falsely group and vilify.

    I think we shouldn't allow men into this country since they commit a much, much higher rate of crime than women, right? Isn't that your thought process? Did you agree with FDRs EO 9066? I noticed you ignored that too.
    You keep trying to make this about crime even though I said crime wasn't the important issue, that proves you have lost the argument.

    You can't screen people for ideology because you can't read minds.

    We must limit immigration to ensure assimilation and we must limit the risk by entirely blocking people from high risk cultures.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You keep trying to make this about crime even though I said crime wasn't the important issue, that proves you have lost the argument.
    It is about that along with the positive things individuals bring to the table. That you have to make things up about what this is about, means you've already lost. lol Playing a silly game trying to be right, instead of looking for the truth.
    We shouldn't have accepted Germans into this country after WW2 since they all loved Hitlers ideology, right? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You can't screen people for ideology because you can't read minds.
    You keep making this silly comment but don't have the knowledge to address my answer. Lets see if you avoid what I'm going to post, just like you've ignored it in this thread .
    All you do is make things up based on preconceived grouping in order to falsely testify. You going to get rid of due process too? How come you don't admit you'd be for FDRs EO 9066. May as well. You've already made it known about your bigotry towards an entire population of some countries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    YWe must limit immigration to ensure assimilation and we must limit the risk by entirely blocking people from high risk cultures.
    Nothing to do with this bigoted view. Everything to do with vetting the individual. Which is why you wont address the successful vetting process we have used.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 12-08-2019 at 07:21 PM.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Keep ignoring the fact that those vetted commit a lower rate of crime than Americans. I think it's funny.

    Obviously you are the type of bigoted person who judges people by something other than their actions. You just admitted it here and I thank you since it's always best to know exactly what one is dealing with. They're all like that,right? Falsely group and vilify.

    I think we shouldn't allow men into this country since they commit a much, much higher rate of crime than women, right? Isn't that your thought process? Did you agree with FDRs EO 9066? I noticed you ignored that too.
    You've yet to explain why American culture should be subsumed to others, which is the openly stated goal of the commie pukes. You also provide no evidence for claims about crime rates (while giving that Angela Merkel talking point). Legal immigrants from anti western cultures, primarily Muslim, are destroying Europe and their spawn is usually even worse. How has the Somali population culturally enriched Minneapolis/St Paul? You deliberately deny the reality that not all cultures are compatible and that the intended goal of mass immigration is cultural destruction/divide and conquer. Either you're a Utopian or worse.


    In his poem Human Pride, Marx admits that his aim is not to improve the world, reform or revolutionize it, but simply to ruin it and enjoy it being ruined:

    With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the face of the world,
    And see the collapse of this pygmy giant whose fall will not stifle my ardor.
    Then will I wander godlike and victorious through the ruins of the world
    And, giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.


    Maybe it's that.

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    You've yet to explain why American culture should be subsumed to others, which is the openly stated goal of the commie pukes.
    Because that's not what it's about. That was an easy one to answer. Right off with the histrionics, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    You also provide no evidence for claims about crime rates (while giving that Angela Merkel talking point). Legal immigrants from anti western cultures, primarily Muslim, are destroying Europe and their spawn is usually even worse. How has the Somali population culturally enriched Minneapolis/St Paul?
    I think it's funny that you don't learn from your mistakes and keep making them over and over again.
    Why don't you have a gander at the rebuke on the CATO report that said illegals have a lower crime rate than legals. Ahh You'll probably make something up so I'll tell you. The crime rate for illegals was artificially lowered because initially they were grouped in with legal non citizens. Once they were separated from the legal non citizens the crime rate for illegals was much higher. Now stay with me as I know you have a tough time with stuff like this. The illegals weren't vetted so criminals made it in. You remember just like when Cuba flushed it's toilets? Almost done, the legals were vetted and their past was looked at and those with a storied past weren't allowed in.
    I hope that wasn't too hard to understand. That someone who has had their past looked at and verified is better to hire than someone off the street with no background check.

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    You deliberately deny the reality that not all cultures are compatible and that the intended goal of mass immigration is cultural destruction/divide and conquer. Either you're a Utopian or worse.
    And you deliberately make things up about others beliefs because you don't have a leg to stand on. Here's the kicker which you won't address. Show proof of what you just said. I'd really like for you to show I believe in that. But you won't. You'll make something else up I'd be willing to bet. or you'll ignore it. That's your M O. in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    In his poem Human Pride, Marx admits that his aim is not to improve the world, reform or revolutionize it, but simply to ruin it and enjoy it being ruined:

    With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the face of the world,
    And see the collapse of this pygmy giant whose fall will not stifle my ardor.
    Then will I wander godlike and victorious through the ruins of the world
    And, giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.


    Maybe it's that.
    lmao Like clockwork, make things up because you lack the knowledge to discuss the issue.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    It is about that along with the positive things individuals bring to the table. That you have to make things up about what this is about, means you've already lost. lol Playing a silly game trying to be right, instead of looking for the truth.
    We shouldn't have accepted Germans into this country after WW2 since they all loved Hitlers ideology, right? lol
    The negatives outweigh the positives and you are the one trying to limit what is discussed to crime so you can be right.
    And we shouldn't have taken Germans after WWII, operation paperclip helped to warp our government and MIC.

    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    You keep making this silly comment but don't have the knowledge to address my answer. Lets see if you avoid what I'm going to post, just like you've ignored it in this thread .
    All you do is make things up based on preconceived grouping in order to falsely testify. You going to get rid of due process too? How come you don't admit you'd be for FDRs EO 9066. May as well. You've already made it known about your bigotry towards an entire population of some countries.
    It's not a silly comment, it's a fact.
    And EO 9066 is totally irrelevant because it was about American citizens already here, some had been here for generations.
    But if you want to talk about it I will say that it actually is evidence for my side because it was the presence of a large unassimilated foreign culture in our populations that created the pretext for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Nothing to do with this bigoted view. Everything to do with vetting the individual. Which is why you wont address the successful vetting process we have used.
    You can't vet for ideology no matter how many times you try to claim otherwise.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    You've yet to explain why American culture should be subsumed to others, which is the openly stated goal of the commie pukes. You also provide no evidence for claims about crime rates (while giving that Angela Merkel talking point). Legal immigrants from anti western cultures, primarily Muslim, are destroying Europe and their spawn is usually even worse. How has the Somali population culturally enriched Minneapolis/St Paul? You deliberately deny the reality that not all cultures are compatible and that the intended goal of mass immigration is cultural destruction/divide and conquer. Either you're a Utopian or worse.


    In his poem Human Pride, Marx admits that his aim is not to improve the world, reform or revolutionize it, but simply to ruin it and enjoy it being ruined:

    With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the face of the world,
    And see the collapse of this pygmy giant whose fall will not stifle my ardor.
    Then will I wander godlike and victorious through the ruins of the world
    And, giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.


    Maybe it's that.
    He's worse.

    And he will keep going around in circles using deceptions, deflections and warped statistics from biased sources forever.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's worse.

    And he will keep going around in circles using deceptions, deflections and warped statistics from biased sources forever.
    I've already proved it. You refuse to comment on what I posted, instead deflect and just repeat with nothing to back it up except that group of people should be cat in a bad light.
    Nothing you posted is based on fact and you have no proof of warped statistics or biased sources. It is more proof that you make things up all to often.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The negatives outweigh the positives and you are the one trying to limit what is discussed to crime so you can be right.
    No I'm not. I just proved it in the post you quoted. That you continually make things up about what the post is about means you don't have much to back up your comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And we shouldn't have taken Germans after WWII, operation paperclip helped to warp our government and MIC.
    lol Nothing to do with operation paperclip, it's about fighting to defend country. That you think they were all in favor of Hitlers ideology isn't reasonable. You think the German Jews hiding out or the ones protecting them were? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's not a silly comment, it's a fact.
    And EO 9066 is totally irrelevant because it was about American citizens already here, some had been here for generations.
    It's about grouping them and tossing them in prison based on their country of origin and not their actions. That you refused to get it since it would be another nail in your comments is understandable. Due process and Constitution don't matter, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    But if you want to talk about it I will say that it actually is evidence for my side because it was the presence of a large unassimilated foreign culture in our populations that created the pretext for it.
    Bunch of Japanese living the American dream is a bad thing, so jail them. Understood. lol At least your bigotry is consistent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You can't vet for ideology no matter how many times you try to claim otherwise.
    Because it isn't about that, it's about the actions of the individual.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    No I'm not. I just proved it in the post you quoted. That you continually make things up about what the post is about means you don't have much to back up your comments.
    You proved nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol Nothing to do with operation paperclip, it's about fighting to defend country. That you think they were all in favor of Hitlers ideology isn't reasonable. You think the German Jews hiding out or the ones protecting them were? lol
    Too many were NAZIs and many more were communists, the rest were almost all ordinary European socialists.
    Letting in any at all after WWII was a horrible idea.


    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    It's about grouping them and tossing them in prison based on their country of origin and not their actions. That you refused to get it since it would be another nail in your comments is understandable. Due process and Constitution don't matter, right?
    I never said it was right, I said it was a different subject than deciding which foreigners to allow in, foreigners don't have a right to come here.
    And I pointed out that it was a result of excessive immigration.

    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Bunch of Japanese living the American dream is a bad thing, so jail them. Understood. lol At least your bigotry is consistent.
    Nobody said that.

    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Because it isn't about that, it's about the actions of the individual.
    It ISN'T about the actions of the individual, it IS about maintaining liberty for ourselves and our posterity which requires us to control immigration and since we can't read minds immigration becomes a group question about odds and assimilation rates.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's worse.

    And he will keep going around in circles using deceptions, deflections and warped statistics from biased sources forever.
    I've noticed. S/he refuses to answer any questions, address the facts raised and thinks condescending will make up for rephrasing the same talking points. It's like having a discussion with Sheila Jackson Lee, lol.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I've noticed. S/he refuses to answer any questions, address the facts raised and thinks condescending will make up for rephrasing the same talking points. It's like having a discussion with Sheila Jackson Lee, lol.
    I've noticed. You/it makes things up and refuse to answer any questions, stat any facts and think condescending and ignorance are 2 good qualities as well make up for rephrasing the same talking points. And the best part is the histrionics. It's like having a discussion with a child, lol. << see what I did there?

    Here's the best part about your post. You wont address this question either even though you falsely accuse me of doing it..
    Show me proof where I refused to answer questions. Please do that, you said questions so I'd like to see proof of that.

    I'll be waiting. But you won't come up with anything because what you said, you made up. Ironic that I used the truth against you. huh?

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You proved nothing.

    Too many were NAZIs and many more were communists, the rest were almost all ordinary European socialists.
    Letting in any at all after WWII was a horrible idea.

    I never said it was right, I said it was a different subject than deciding which foreigners to allow in, foreigners don't have a right to come here.
    And I pointed out that it was a result of excessive immigration.

    Nobody said that.

    It ISN'T about the actions of the individual, it IS about maintaining liberty for ourselves and our posterity which requires us to control immigration and since we can't read minds immigration becomes a group question about odds and assimilation rates.
    lol You really don't care about your blatant bigotry, do you? I get it, you're scared. You think someone else is going to soil your beliefs. Don't be afraid big fella, I'm here for you. Fighting for Liberty candidates even when you wont.

    Granted I would be more comfortable if a private company handled the vetting and entrance part of immigration vs our government.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 12-08-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Live Vote Impeachment Inquiry: "Do Us A Favor, Though"
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-04-2019, 12:51 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2019, 07:00 PM
  3. House Articles of Impeachment Postponed by 332-95 vote
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2019, 07:40 AM
  4. Amash is Wrong, Pelosi (So FarÖ) is Right on Articles of Impeachment
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-28-2019, 05:08 PM
  5. Kucinich delivering articles of impeachment NOW!!!
    By rossl in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •