Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Amash says he will vote in favor of articles of impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Exactly. Those are the important issues. Impeaching a big government lying scumbag like Trump is somehow more important? Too Trumps supporters it is no doubt.
    I'm no fan of Bumpstock Trump but lets be honest, TPTB have been up his ass from the moment he got elected.

Ive never seen anything like this. As of about 2 years ago, I tuned it out.

Is Trump a typical statist lying scum bag? Probably.

Is he any more of a statist lying scum bag than anyone else? Probably not.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So because Amash wants to impeach your boy Trump it doesn't matter that he's for small government and defends Liberty. it's because he said Trumps bad. Oh the horror you must feel as Amash goes after your idol and the one who you support. Big Government Donald. Why he's the difference on if Trump gets impeached or not right? Amash is the one who will decide on this issue right? If only Amash had kept quiet Trump would never in a million years be impeached. That about sum up why you're selling out the liberty movement for your big government idol?

oh but Trump is fighting the deep state as he expands government and escalates, right? Why it all makes sense. If one is a spineless sellout.
    It's because he is endorsing the destruction of the Constitution and the very rule of law itself while participating in a treasonous coup.

His supposed good intentions can't compensate for that and should he succeed liberty would die for generations.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://thelawdictionary.org/treason/

1. The offense of attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance; or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power.
    Doesn't apply. It's politics between branches of the government of the state. If there's any "foreign power" involved here it's Israel and its superiors. But Trump is a huge Israel supporter so that doesn't apply.

In England, treason is an offense particularly directed against the person of the sovereign, and consists (1) in compassing or imagining the death of the king or queen, or their eldest son and heir; (2) in violating the king’s companion, or the king’s eldest daughter unmarried, or the wife of the king’s eldest son and heir; (3) in levying war against the king in his realm; (4) in adhering to the king’s enemies in his realm, giving to them aid and comfort in the realm or elsewhere, and (5) slaying thechancellor, treasurer, or the king’s justices of the oue bench or the other, justices in eyre, or justices of assize, and all other justices assigned to hear and determine, being in their places doing their offices.
    Trumpkins view Donald as the King, hence their continual misuse of the term "treason". Not an elected President, the head of one of three branches of government, but rather a King. In a constitutional republic, there is no King, so doesn't apply. In the more historically correct context, the USG is currently a corporation and corporations do not have Kings, either.

“Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” U. S. Const, art 3
    Government levying war against itself via constitutional operations? Illogical. The government adhering to and giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the government? Also illogical.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-10-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's because he is endorsing the destruction of the Constitution and the very rule of law itself while participating in a treasonous coup.

His supposed good intentions can't compensate for that and should he succeed liberty would die for generations.
    "endorsing the destruction of the Constitution" hahahahahahaha

"liberty would die for generations" hahahahahaha

The fake drama and the histrionics are at absurd levels even for you. Since when is being open to impeachment hearings a destruction of the Constitution? Since when is slapping the hand of the President for being a weasel the reason why Liberty will die.

And one question that you refused to answer but I'll try again in hopes you wont ignore it or deflect. Explain why Amash himself is going to accomplish this, that he is the decider?

The fake drama and the histrionics are at absurd levels even for you. Since when is being open to impeachment hearings a destruction of the Constitution? Since when is slapping the hand of the President for being a weasel the reason why Liberty will die.

And one question that you refused to answer but I'll try again in hopes you wont ignore it or deflect. Explain why Amash himself is going to accomplish this, that he is the decider?
    He said he will vote for impeachment based on the bogus charges that came out of the illegal and unconstitutional hearings.

He is endorsing the destruction of the Constitution and the very rule of law itself while participating in a treasonous coup.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm no fan of Bumpstock Trump but lets be honest, TPTB have been up his ass from the moment he got elected.

Ive never seen anything like this. As of about 2 years ago, I tuned it out.

Is Trump a typical statist lying scum bag? Probably.

Is he any more of a statist lying scum bag than anyone else? Probably not.
    His hand picked winners aren't theirs. THAT is their biggest problem with him. Big deal.
    What in the world is he doing so different policy wise that separates him from the deep state? Spending and welfare are still sky high, As is the debt. We are still involved in never ending wars while being the policemen of the world. Federal Reserve being used as a political tool with little transparency. Trump is ever so slightly less evil? Big deal.

Trump is a big government supporting, liar who has little direction. He proves that by flip flopping more than Romney. I'd trust Lucy to keep the football in place more than I'd trust Trump to keep his word.

He said he will vote for impeachment based on the bogus charges that came out of the illegal and unconstitutional hearings.
    He said he'd have to hear all the evidence first before he voted for impeachment. Unless you have proof he's knee jerking it. Actual proof.

He is endorsing the destruction of the Constitution and the very rule of law itself while participating in a treasonous coup.
    You said that before and still can't prove it. Repeating vapid comments doesn't make it true.

His hand picked winners aren't theirs. THAT is their biggest problem with him. Big deal.
    What in the world is he doing so different policy wise that separates him from the deep state? Spending and welfare are still sky high, As is the debt. We are still involved in never ending wars while being the policemen of the world. Federal Reserve being used as a political tool with little transparency. Trump is ever so slightly less evil? Big deal.

Trump is a big government supporting, liar who has little direction. He proves that by flip flopping more than Romney. I'd trust Lucy to keep the football in place more than I'd trust Trump to keep his word.
    Trump is moving things in the right direction and beginning to drain the swamp, THAT is why they hate him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He said he'd have to hear all the evidence first before he voted for impeachment. Unless you have proof he's knee jerking it. Actual proof.
    Read the OP:

Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.) said Friday that he would vote for the articles of impeachment when House Democrats bring them to the House for a vote.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Read the OP:

Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.) said Friday that he would vote for the articles of impeachment when House Democrats bring them to the House for a vote.
    I'd suggest you read it but you don't care about the truth.

" though he said he would have to see how each of the articles were written before he would vote yes,"

You forget to quote that part?
    Absolutely sleazy on your part for not including that part. In no way, shape or form, should any honest person give your posts any credibility without researching.

You said that before and still can't prove it. Repeating vapid comments doesn't make it true.

And neither does your half quotes.

Trump is moving things in the right direction and beginning to drain the swamp, THAT is why they hate him.
    By doing the same things as his big government predecessors? lol Your posts are a joke.

Again - Spending and welfare are still sky high, As is the debt. We are still involved in never ending wars while being the policemen of the world. Federal Reserve being used as a political tool with little transparency.
    Just to be clear those before mentioned things are bad.

Whatever you do, don't respond to anything in my post. Instead just repeat vapid comments and don't back them up.

Yes We Can!

I'd suggest you read it but you don't care about the truth.

" though he said he would have to see how each of the articles were written before he would vote yes,"

You forget to quote that part?
    Absolutely sleazy on your part for not including that part. In no way, shape or form, should any honest person give your posts any credibility without researching.

And neither does your half quotes.
    His weasel wording doesn't protect him, the correctness (or rather the incorrectness) of this impeachment doesn't depend on details in the fine print, he is giving legitimacy to a blatantly illegitimate impeachment and then reserving the right to backtrack if he gets too much backlash.

If he really hadn't decided how to vote he wouldn't have announced he was going to vote for it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

His weasel wording doesn't protect him,
    Your weasel made up comment doesn't prove anything

the correctness (or rather the incorrectness) of this impeachment doesn't depend on details in the fine print, he is giving legitimacy to a blatantly illegitimate impeachment and then reserving the right to backtrack if he gets too much backlash.
    Of course it does. He's already expressed that. That you have to make things up about his beliefs because you don't care about the truth and have a twisted agenda is on you.

If he really hadn't decided how to vote he wouldn't have announced he was going to vote for it.
    He hasn't decided and I already proved it too you while you have no proof. None. Again " though he said he would have to see how each of the articles were written before he would vote yes,"

I trust his word over what you make up any day of the week.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of you should consider why Amash can't keep his seat but Massie can.

Is Massie any LESS "libertarian" than Justin? Then why is he much more likely going to skate towards re-election next year?

Its ok to disagree with Trump and call him out, but when you can't peel yourself away from the desperation that the MSM and DNC reeks of, then you might have a problem.

How was Ron able to stay in congress all those years through both GOP and DEM party control, despite sticking to his guns? He had the respect of both parties, he didn't go down a rabbit hole of derangement every time a "statist" came into the oval. Ron kept his cool throughout some of the biggest anti-liberty scandals and legislations going back decades. Justin is gone after one term of Trump.

Amash did this to himself, come next year the three amigos will be no more, unless Eric Brakey wins.
    Last edited by eleganz; 12-09-2019 at 10:25 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    A lot of you should consider why Amash can't keep his seat but Massie can.

Is Massie any LESS "libertarian" than Justin? Then why is he much more likely going to skate towards re-election next year?

Its ok to disagree with Trump and call him out, but when you can't peel yourself away from the desperation that the MSM and DNC reeks of, then you might have a problem.

How was Ron able to stay in congress all those years through both GOP and DEM party control, despite sticking to his guns? He had the respect of both parties, he didn't go down a rabbit hole of derangement every time a "statist" came into the oval. Ron kept his cool throughout some of the biggest anti-liberty scandals and legislations going back decades. Justin is gone after one term of Trump.

Amash did this to himself, come next year the three amigos will be no more, unless Eric Brakey wins.
    It's a pretty major assumption on your part that Amash will lose his seat if he runs for re-election. Running as an Independent/Unaffiliated/3rd party means he doesn't have to worry about winning a GOP primary and would be on the general election ballot regardless. Enthusiasm for R/D is terrible, for obvious reasons, so it's very possible he wins his seat again.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's a pretty major assumption on your part that Amash will lose his seat if he runs for re-election. Running as an Independent/Unaffiliated/3rd party means he doesn't have to worry about winning a GOP primary and would be on the general election ballot regardless. Enthusiasm for R/D is terrible, for obvious reasons, so it's very possible he wins his seat again.
    Don't a lot of people in his state just check a box that votes for all of the candidates in their party?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's a pretty major assumption on your part that Amash will lose his seat if he runs for re-election.
    Right, of course Justin retired simply because he wants to spend more time with his family and "find himself".

He was done, he knew it, his team knew it, running again would be a waste of time. He already has a strong pro-Trump opponent. He began digging his electoral grave years ago.

Heres the thing, if he is happy with this conclusion, great, I'm happy for him. But if his goal was to represent liberty as long as possible in congress, then that would be a big fail.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Right, of course Justin retired simply because he wants to spend more time with his family and "find himself".

He was done, he knew it, his team knew it, running again would be a waste of time. He already has a strong pro-Trump opponent. He began digging his electoral grave years ago.

Heres the thing, if he is happy with this conclusion, great, I'm happy for him. But if his goal was to represent liberty as long as possible in congress, then that would be a big fail.
    Justin Amash retired? Did I miss something? Or are you employing the Swordy method of making $#@! up and hoping it sticks?
    Last edited by devil21; 12-10-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Dems will hopefully implode over this.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Dems will hopefully implode over this.
    I sure as hell hope so. I look forward to hundreds of Youtubes of the mush brains wailing and gnashing their teeth, even more than 2016. Maybe they'll leap off bridges and buildings. Set themselves on fire. Who knows but they're gonna go apesh*t if Dems get trounced and Trump is re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This would reflect badly on Amash especially if he weakened a war time POTUS defending our freedoms:

Trump orders fresh deployment of 20,000 US troops, 13,000 tanks, artillery to ex-Soviet bloc
    It does reflect badly on Amash for helping the Neocons blackmail Trump to do things like that.

(and it's only a temporary deployment for exercises)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Justin Amash retired? Did I miss something? Or are you employing the Swordy method of making $#@! up and hoping it sticks?
    Lol whatever you want to think man, Amash is not going to be in congress 2020.
    Last edited by eleganz; 12-12-2019 at 06:11 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Are you pretending you answered the question you ducked, or just ignoring that question and using the fact he asked it to repeat your previously debunked propaganda?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Probably the biggest attack in recent history on Deep Zionism (right wing) funded leadership by left-wing moderate neocons funded Party of Big Gummit:
    3 hours ago
    House Judiciary Committee approves both articles of impeachment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSIe-CTt9U0

Publish their contact info. I have a busy afternoon ahead of me.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Exclamation Neocon Don - Swamp Boss

It does reflect badly on Amash for helping the Neocons blackmail Trump to do things like that.

(and it's only a temporary deployment for exercises)

NWO globalist stooge, Donnell Trump
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast