Thread: Tulsi Gabbard trades Hawaii for snowy New Hampshire

Tulsi Gabbard trades Hawaii for snowy New Hampshire

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, has rented a home in New Hampshire just two months before the first-in-the-nation 2020 presidential primary state votes in February.
    "I grew up in Hawaii, where Christmas was 80 degrees and a day at the beach, and so being here in the winter, it's just -- the first snow of the year is always fun," she said, according to WMUR-TV in Manchester.
    Gabbard said she thinks New Hampshire, which votes after Iowa, will be her best chance to break through as a presidential candidate.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tul...bruary-primary
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thats because new hampshire is full of the kind of people who vote for crazy leftists like bernie & gabbard .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Thats because new hampshire is full of the kind of people who vote for crazy leftists like bernie & gabbard .
    AF won't like this.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    AF won't like this.
    He knows it already . Look at the senators they have been electing .
    Do something Danke

He knows it already . Look at the senators they have been electing .
    I meant he won't like having Gabbard around, she might decide to stay.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I meant he won't like having Gabbard around, she might decide to stay.
    Once the primaries move out of Iowa and New Hampshire its all over for all the dems that are not bernie, warren or biden . Always has been .
    Do something Danke

If I had a choice between living in Hawaii and New Hampshire and the weather was the deciding factor, I would choose Hawaii. That being said, the politics in Hawaii would have to change because that state is run by insane commies.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Or maybe it's because NH is the first in the nation primary which is why Ron and Rand Paul both campaigned heavily there? Naw. Couldn't be.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Or maybe it's because NH is the first in the nation primary which is why Ron and Rand Paul both campaigned heavily there? Naw. Couldn't be.
    Ron and Rand have different voters.
    Do something Danke

Ron and Rand have different voters.
    Irrelevant. They weren't going to NH because NH has a certain type of voter. They were going to NH because of the timing of the NH primary. Same as every other candidate.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Irrelevant. They weren't going to NH because NH has a certain type of voter. They were going to NH because of the timing of the NH primary. Same as every other candidate.
    No , Nh does have certain types of voters and it is early . One being as important as the other .
    Do something Danke

No , Nh does have certain types of voters and it is early . One being as important as the other .
    You are not a competitive candidate for president if you aren't campaigning hard at this point in the race in Iowa and New Hampshire period.

You are not a competitive candidate for president if you aren't campaigning hard at this point in the race in Iowa and New Hampshire period.
    The less main stream and more nutty candidates gravitate away from Iowa to NH . Been that way a long time . Gets them nowhere because then it moves to even more mainstream states.
    Do something Danke

New Hampshire is a state that can show you which way the political winds are blowing, Trump won every county in 2016, Bernie won every county in 2016, the point is one of the two that win like that in NH usually wins the Presidency.

And in the General Trump barley lost it

Popular vote 348,526 345,790
    Percentage 47.62% 47.25%
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 12-07-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Massholes stole the elections in NH from Trump and others, NH needs to tighten up their voter registration rules or the MA D's will continue to cheat.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.