Thread: Hillary call Bernie Sanders a Russian bot on Howard Stern

Hillary call Bernie Sanders a Russian bot on Howard Stern

LOL

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is cray cray
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's such a travesty what Howard Stern has become. I can't think of a single more disappointing media figure than post-2010 Stern.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    It's such a travesty what Howard Stern has become. I can't think of a single more disappointing media figure than post-2010 Stern.
    You must be younger than me. Howard Stern got old around 2000 in my opinion. It was all down hill after his movie.

I never did get satalite radio. It never made sense to me to pay for radio. It's 2019 now, and I pay for 6 streaming services that aren't much cheaper.
    Last edited by Grandmastersexsay; 12-06-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Went to complete $#@! after Artie left.

Slow steady decline into $#@!.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    You must be younger than me. Howard Stern got old around 2000 in my opinion. It was all down hill after his movie.

I never did get satalite radio. It never made sense to me to pay for radio. It's 2019 now, and I pay for 6 streaming services that aren't much cheaper.
    Stern himself was becoming PC since the turn of the millennium, but the show stayed good until Artie left. The early Sirius years had a lot of great stuff, and Richard and Sal were/are way better than Stuttering John. The Emotional Friend saga, Eric the Midget, Gary's disastrous first pitch at the Mets game, Artie vs High Pitch Mike, many other excellent pieces of radio.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Went to complete $#@! after Artie left.

Slow steady decline into $#@!.
    I agree, Artie was at least half the reason it was good between 2005-09. Howard becoming so PC is just such a disappointment. 1990s era Howard Stern would have loved 2016 Trump, even if just for the spectacle and having a candidate consistently on his show. But that would make his Hamptons friends offended and upset

All I can say is Bernie is a communist and Hillary is the one that made the deals with Russians, like, Uranium One.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary calls anyone against her a Russian bot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Bernie sanders should be ashamed of himself that he endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Bernie is a communists they have no shame.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Sandy Panties Hillary
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Bernie had two choices. Either endorse Hillary or end up in a body bag. Sanders didn't want to end up dead so his choice was rather clear.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    All I can say is Bernie is a communist and Hillary is the one that made the deals with Russians, like, Uranium One.
    They are both probably Russian agents.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are both probably Russian agents.
    Well it is safe to say they are not loyal to the US, and would love to see the US go down in a blaze.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this a sign of Clinton jumping in the race?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Any time now.

But I think she will wait and take the nomination at a brokered convention without having to run in the primaries.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    If Biden collapses, there's a good chance.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This appears to be becoming a trend for her.

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Is she trying to create controversies to stay in news headlines (to remind voters that she's backup candidate for right-wing/neoconish Dems if Biden falters)?
    Hillary Clinton is certifiably insane.

When Killary lost the election, she blamed it on Russian interference: that Trump and Putin were colluding to steal the election from her. The implication was that Republicans were traitors to the US, and that Trump was a Russian asset. Then she said that Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat, was a Russian asset. At the same time, she accused Jill Stein of the Green Party of being a Russian asset. Now Bernie Sanders, an Independent, is a Russian asset.

Suuure, Hillary. Republicans, Democrats, Independents, and Green Party members are allllll Russian assets. Only the corporate wing of the Democratic Party is free from Russian influence. Even though we all know the Clintons accepted money from Russia during the 2016 election.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Hillary Clinton is certifiably insane.

When Killary lost the election, she blamed it on Russian interference: that Trump and Putin were colluding to steal the election from her. The implication was that Republicans were traitors to the US, and that Trump was a Russian asset. Then she said that Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat, was a Russian asset. At the same time, she accused Jill Stein of the Green Party of being a Russian asset. Now Bernie Sanders, an Independent, is a Russian asset.

Suuure, Hillary. Republicans, Democrats, Independents, and Green Party members are allllll Russian assets. Only the corporate wing of the Democratic Party is free from Russian influence. Even though we all know the Clintons accepted money from Russia during the 2016 election.
    If everyone but her is a Russian asset then maybe the Russians are our allies and she is the traitor.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Absurd

Bernie's been a lifetime bolshevik.

The bolshevik regime collapsed years ago; he must hate the present Russian government like a Jacobite hates the Windsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If everyone but her is a Russian asset then maybe the Russians are our allies and she is the traitor.