Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 61

Thread: Bernie Sanders leads in CA-NH and NV in new polls

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    No that is NOT what I am saying. I am saying that Hillary and the DNC stole it from Bernie last time. Just like Mitt Romney stole the votes (especially in Maine) from Ron Paul in 2012.

    To go a step further, nationally, you should watch "Hacking Democracy" if you do not think the votes can be rigged. The only way a candidate can seriously win is by a landslide--but that isn't foolproof either. This is another reason why the Dems are calling for the end of the electoral college.
    Oh I'm sure votes can be rigged, hacked etc. I may have known that before you did. But if Hillary had the apparatus in place to flip votes in voting machines it would have made sense for her to actually do enough of that in Ohio to win. You keep ignoring that fact. Whatever. Back to the topic at hand. Bernie is polling well and those polls are most likely accurate.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh I'm sure votes can be rigged, hacked etc. I may have known that before you did. But if Hillary had the apparatus in place to flip votes in voting machines it would have made sense for her to actually do enough of that in Ohio to win. You keep ignoring that fact. Whatever. Back to the topic at hand. Bernie is polling well and those polls are most likely accurate.
    Yeah go back to the topic of believing polls.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.Ē ~ Charles Dickens



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yeah go back to the topic of believing polls.
    Oh. I'm sorry. Am I messing up your pathetic attempt to derail AF's thread? My bad.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh. I'm sorry. Am I messing up your pathetic attempt to derail AF's thread? My bad.
    She's not the pathetic one.

    And you are still ignoring my point that what can be rigged can also be unrigged.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    She's not the pathetic one.
    I didn't call her pathetic. I called her attempt pathetic. I see you want to derail the thread too.

    And you are still ignoring my point that what can be rigged can also be unrigged.
    Is there a law that I have to participate in your pathetic attempts to derail AF's thread? And when you make competent points I typically address them. This one isn't even competent. Also none of her links regarding how the nomination was stolen from Bernie involved vote flipping. Yes vote flipping can happen. No evidence has been presented by anyone that it happened against Bernie. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. Non sequitur.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh I'm sure votes can be rigged, hacked etc. I may have known that before you did. But if Hillary had the apparatus in place to flip votes in voting machines it would have made sense for her to actually do enough of that in Ohio to win. You keep ignoring that fact. Whatever. Back to the topic at hand. Bernie is polling well and those polls are most likely accurate.
    Exactly my point...there needs to be a realization that a sizable chunk of the population, perhaps a chunk large enough to elect a president, are supporting a for real, old timey, communist.

    We need to understand that and deal with it.

    Primarily with coming to the conclusion that we cannot fix this or educate this any more.

    It is time to Divide or Die.

    Secession now.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly my point...there needs to be a realization that a sizable chunk of the population, perhaps a chunk large enough to elect a president, are supporting a for real, old timey, communist.

    We need to understand that and deal with it.

    Primarily with coming to the conclusion that we cannot fix this or educate this any more.

    It is time to Divide or Die.

    Secession now.
    ^^^This^^^is true even if the polls are lying to a great extent.
    And Bernie isn't the only communist, even if you make maximum allowances for voter fraud etc. at least 1/3rd of the population is communist and many more are open to communism.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly my point...there needs to be a realization that a sizable chunk of the population, perhaps a chunk large enough to elect a president, are supporting a for real, old timey, communist.

    We need to understand that and deal with it.

    Primarily with coming to the conclusion that we cannot fix this or educate this any more.

    It is time to Divide or Die.

    Secession now.
    But you have "drunk monkey Trump" to thank for that. Here's how. Just a few months ago Joe Biden was kicking Bernie Sanders a$$. It's the Trump takedown of Joe "Burisma" Biden that has killed him in the polls. Come on. Isn't that obvious to everyone? Elizabeth Warren is an embarrassment as a candidate, having been shut down by a heckler from a friendly crowd and having to be rescued by a supporter.



    And Pete Bootyjudge (sp?), while being a total neolib war monger and supported by the establishment, can get enough black support because he's gay. When I talk to my black democrat friends about if they're going to vote for him if he somehow gets the nomination they just give me this "Why in the hell are you asking me that question" look. It's a thought they don't even want to contemplate. Yeah...blacks were willing to give Obama a pass on all the pro LGBT things he did, while not actually doing anything directly for black people (Trump has actually done more....but don't tell anyone that), but many are not ready to actually vote for an openly gay man for president.

    CNN is in denial about this by the way and are coming up with every other excuse for mayor Pete's failure to connect.



    Van Jones address the elephant in the room...but everybody else is like "Maybe he need to go to Morehouse and take some pictures with black people."

    So...Bernie is winning by default.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Bernie is winning by default.
    OK, fair enough points addressing the current race as it stands.

    But Bernie was winning in 2016, before all these other clowns and before Trump as POTUS.

    There is just no denying that there is large, possibly large enough to elect a president, voting bloc out there that are flat out, for real, USSR style commies.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, fair enough points addressing the current race as it stands.

    But Bernie was winning in 2016, before all these other clowns and before Trump as POTUS.

    There is just no denying that there is large, possibly large enough to elect a president, voting bloc out there that are flat out, for real, USSR style commies.
    Considering that his only real competition in 2016 was Hillary "superpredator" and "I keep hot sauce in my purse to pander to blacks" Clinton, why is that at all surprising? Do you honestly think that Michelle Obama couldn't have snatched the crown from both Bernie and Hillary if she had jumped in? Or Joe Biden?

    Also consider this. Do you know what both Occupy Wall Street on the left and the early Tea Party movement on the right had in common? Understandable anger towards the TARP bailout and the "too big to fail" banks. People in general know they're being screwed. They just think it's the other guy's party doing it. Such people are easily manipulated to their own pet issues.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Considering that his only real competition in 2016 was Hillary "superpredator" and "I keep hot sauce in my purse to pander to blacks" Clinton, why is that at all surprising? Do you honestly think that Michelle Obama couldn't have snatched the crown from both Bernie and Hillary if she had jumped in? Or Joe Biden?

    Also consider this. Do you know what both Occupy Wall Street on the left and the early Tea Party movement on the right had in common? Understandable anger towards the TARP bailout and the "too big to fail" banks. People in general know they're being screwed. They just think it's the other guy's party doing it. Such people are easily manipulated to their own pet issues.
    LOL - This is like arguing with Mrs. AF on this issue, she's in your corner on this.

    She was thinking of getting the owners of the restaurant and farm to table market she works for a Christmas gifts through a chip-in with the employees.

    They treat them pretty well and she figured it would be a nice gesture.

    Well, you'd think she had lobsters crawling out of her ears:

    "Why would you do that, they're rich, they have everything they need, that's just brown nosing". (And AFAIK, all woemen and all democrats)

    That's human nature...to be envious and covetous of what the other guy has (God himself warned us of this sin), figuring the only way they got it is by somehow screwing you out of "your fair share".

    That's what fuels collectivist, communist, crackpot, failed economic schemes over and over and over and over again.

    That's what's fueling Bernie right now...not principled if misdirected anger at long forgotten government policy decisions...only us Cassandras worry about that.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Considering that his only real competition in 2016 was Hillary "superpredator" and "I keep hot sauce in my purse to pander to blacks" Clinton, why is that at all surprising? Do you honestly think that Michelle Obama couldn't have snatched the crown from both Bernie and Hillary if she had jumped in? Or Joe Biden?

    Also consider this. Do you know what both Occupy Wall Street on the left and the early Tea Party movement on the right had in common? Understandable anger towards the TARP bailout and the "too big to fail" banks. People in general know they're being screwed. They just think it's the other guy's party doing it. Such people are easily manipulated to their own pet issues.
    Good point. I'm sure people would rally behind a pro-liberty, anti-interventionist candidate, if only they had the chance
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - This is like arguing with Mrs. AF on this issue, she's in your corner on this.

    She was thinking of getting the owners of the restaurant and farm to table market she works for a Christmas gifts through a chip-in with the employees.

    They treat them pretty well and she figured it would be a nice gesture.

    Well, you'd think she had lobsters crawling out of her ears:

    "Why would you do that, they're rich, they have everything they need, that's just brown nosing". (And AFAIK, all woemen and all democrats)

    That's human nature...to be envious and covetous of what the other guy has (God himself warned us of this sin), figuring the only way they got it is by somehow screwing you out of "your fair share".

    That's what fuels collectivist, communist, crackpot, failed economic schemes over and over and over and over again.

    That's what's fueling Bernie right now...not principled if misdirected anger at long forgotten government policy decisions...only us Cassandras worry about that.
    Mrs. AF sounds like a great woman!

    Okay. I don't think I communicated as effectively as I could. Let me try again. What do Andrew Yang, Donald Trump, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders all have in common? Answer? They all love to hate on Jeff Bezos of Amazon. Me personally? I'm trying to make money off Jeff Bezos and Amazon. (I've sold a few things but I don't keep my store up like I should). So the billionaire leader of the "truth, justice, anti-deep state" party is stoking the same billionaire envy that the socialist millionaire democrats are stoking. Oh...but it's because Bezos is "not paying taxes." Okay. But neither does Trump. Trump is giving away "free money" to military contractors. The millionaire socialists want to spend money on healthcare and community gardens and organic grocery stores in the projects. Actually the community garden/organic grocery store in the projects isn't a bad idea if done right. That could be a way to introduced capitalism in the hood. It's a better use of taxpayer money than drone bombing Houthi rebels in Yemen. But...I'm supposed to be okay with the ridiculous increase in military spending because......why is that again? And yes, I know you aren't backing Trump on that. I'm just saying we're being given a choice that's no choice. Carry on!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Your reply implies that you don't believe these results. If not, then who do you think is leading in CA, NH, and NV?
    I have no doubt that bernie leads NH for dem primary , that in itself makes Nev and Cal seem plausible .
    Do something Danke

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    But you have "drunk monkey Trump" to thank for that. Here's how. Just a few months ago Joe Biden was kicking Bernie Sanders a$$. It's the Trump takedown of Joe "Burisma" Biden that has killed him in the polls. Come on. Isn't that obvious to everyone? Elizabeth Warren is an embarrassment as a candidate, having been shut down by a heckler from a friendly crowd and having to be rescued by a supporter.



    And Pete Bootyjudge (sp?), while being a total neolib war monger and supported by the establishment, can get enough black support because he's gay. When I talk to my black democrat friends about if they're going to vote for him if he somehow gets the nomination they just give me this "Why in the hell are you asking me that question" look. It's a thought they don't even want to contemplate. Yeah...blacks were willing to give Obama a pass on all the pro LGBT things he did, while not actually doing anything directly for black people (Trump has actually done more....but don't tell anyone that), but many are not ready to actually vote for an openly gay man for president.

    CNN is in denial about this by the way and are coming up with every other excuse for mayor Pete's failure to connect.



    Van Jones address the elephant in the room...but everybody else is like "Maybe he need to go to Morehouse and take some pictures with black people."

    So...Bernie is winning by default.
    Grabage.

    The left turned into raging communists long ago and Trump is winning and bringing many people away from communism and the left.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Mrs. AF sounds like a great woman!

    Okay. I don't think I communicated as effectively as I could. Let me try again. What do Andrew Yang, Donald Trump, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders all have in common? Answer? They all love to hate on Jeff Bezos of Amazon. Me personally? I'm trying to make money off Jeff Bezos and Amazon. (I've sold a few things but I don't keep my store up like I should). So the billionaire leader of the "truth, justice, anti-deep state" party is stoking the same billionaire envy that the socialist millionaire democrats are stoking. Oh...but it's because Bezos is "not paying taxes." Okay. But neither does Trump. Trump is giving away "free money" to military contractors. The millionaire socialists want to spend money on healthcare and community gardens and organic grocery stores in the projects. Actually the community garden/organic grocery store in the projects isn't a bad idea if done right. That could be a way to introduced capitalism in the hood. It's a better use of taxpayer money than drone bombing Houthi rebels in Yemen. But...I'm supposed to be okay with the ridiculous increase in military spending because......why is that again? And yes, I know you aren't backing Trump on that. I'm just saying we're being given a choice that's no choice. Carry on!
    Bezos is an evil man in league with the deepstate to impose tyranny on America, some people may oppose him for the wrong reasons but nobody should support him and Trump is not at all the same as the others you mention.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Grabage.

    The left turned into raging communists long ago and Trump is winning and bringing many people away from communism and the left.
    The point that I was making is that Bernie Sanders is leading right now because Trump took down Joe Biden. Anyone with half a a brain knows that fact is not "garbage."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Bezos is an evil man in league with the deepstate to impose tyranny on America, some people may oppose him for the wrong reasons but nobody should support him and Trump is not at all the same as the others you mention.
    Trump complained because he doesn't pay taxes.

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Trump complained because he doesn't pay taxes.

    That doesn't make him the same as the others.
    And he has criticized him for many other things.
    Also it isn't right to let the ultra rich have loopholes that the rest of us don't get.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That doesn't make him the same as the others.
    I didn't say it did. Every single person on planet earth is different. I pointed out that Trump gave the same "I'm jealous of rich people not paying their fair share" argument that the socialists you claim to hate so much also make.

    Also it isn't right to let the ultra rich have loopholes that the rest of us don't get.
    Then tell Trump to release his tax returns.



    I'm not mad at Trump or Bezos for not paying taxes. I admire both men for finding the loopholes. I want to be like them.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I didn't say it did. Every single person on planet earth is different. I pointed out that Trump gave the same "I'm jealous of rich people not paying their fair share" argument that the socialists you claim to hate so much also make.



    Then tell Trump to release his tax returns.



    I'm not mad at Trump or Bezos for not paying taxes. I admire both men for finding the loopholes. I want to be like them.
    Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns unless he wants to but if he also doesn't pay taxes or pays very little then he is the one calling to reform the system.
    I don't blame anyone for taking any advantage they can get under the current system but I do blame those who created the system and those who fight against its reform.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns unless he wants to but if he also doesn't pay taxes or pays very little then he is the one calling to reform the system.
    So Trump wants a system where he pays more taxes? Source? I know Warren Buffet is in the "Let's tax the rich" category. And Buffet is a leftist.

    I don't blame anyone for taking any advantage they can get under the current system but I do blame those who created the system and those who fight against its reform.
    Bezos didn't create the system either.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  27. #53
    Despite how well Bernie is doing in the polls I still don't see him becoming the nominee. I'm still thinking its gonna come down to Biden and Warren.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So Trump wants a system where he pays more taxes? Source? I know Warren Buffet is in the "Let's tax the rich" category. And Buffet is a socialist.
    Trump is in the "everybody should play by the same rules camp" and has proposed tax reforms to make things more that way.



    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Bezos didn't create the system either.
    But he fights to keep it and maybe make it worse.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Despite how well Bernie is doing in the polls I still don't see him becoming the nominee. I'm still thinking its gonna come down to Biden and Warren.
    Hitlery will take the nomination at the convention.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Despite how well Bernie is doing in the polls I still don't see him becoming the nominee. I'm still thinking its gonna come down to Biden and Warren.
    Biden won't survive the senate impeachment trial of Trump. And Elizabeth Warren is a deer in the headlights. She supports the same things as Bernie but without any of the charisma. Bootyjudge has a better chance than her.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is in the "everybody should play by the same rules camp" and has proposed tax reforms to make things more that way.
    You have REALLY bought the Trump kool-aid. Trump already passed tax reform. The smart rich still don't pay. And frankly it has nothing to do with how rich you are and everything to do with how you make your money. You should read Rich Dad / Poor Dad Case Flow Quadrant sometime.

    But he fights to keep it and maybe make it worse.
    You sound just like a Bernie Sanders supporter.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You have REALLY bought the Trump kool-aid. Trump already passed tax reform. The smart rich still don't pay. And frankly it has nothing to do with how rich you are and everything to do with how you make your money. You should read Rich Dad / Poor Dad Case Flow Quadrant sometime.
    Trump got passed what he could get passed through Congress but he has proposed more.
    And you entirely miss the point, some people shouldn't get to play by different rules because they make their money in a different way than other people.


    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You sound just like a Bernie Sanders supporter.
    LOL

    I sound like communists who want to "soak the rich" because I say everybody should play by the same rules?
    Please explain how making everyone play by the same rules is the same as making the rich pay more than everyone else.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump got passed what he could get passed through Congress but he has proposed more.
    And you entirely miss the point, some people shouldn't get to play by different rules because they make their money in a different way than other people.



    LOL

    I sound like communists who want to "soak the rich" because I say everybody should play by the same rules?
    Please explain how making everyone play by the same rules is the same as making the rich pay more than everyone else.
    Everybody can play by the same rules. Read Rich Dad Poor Dad Cash Flow Quadrant. Whether or not you pay taxes has nothing to do with how rich you are and everything to do with how you earn your money.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Everybody can play by the same rules. Read Rich Dad Poor Dad Cash Flow Quadrant. Whether or not you pay taxes has nothing to do with how rich you are and everything to do with how you earn your money.
    Not everyone can earn their money in the same ways.
    Some people are smarter than others and some people have better opportunities than others.

    If we are going to have an income tax then EVERYONE should pay exactly the same rate no matter how they make their money.
    Government should not be picking winners and losers and distorting the economy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Poll: Bernie Sanders Surging in New Hampshire
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2019, 07:59 AM
  2. Bernie Sanders Wins Readersí Poll for TIME Person of the Year
    By Suzanimal in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 07:38 AM
  3. New PPP poll: Bernie Sanders has completely collapsed in Iowa
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 04:06 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:25 AM
  5. Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton in the polls for NH for the first time
    By MarcusI in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2015, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •