Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bernie Sanders leads in CA-NH and NV in new polls

Exclamation Bernie Sanders leads in CA-NH and NV in new polls

Bernie Sanders pulls ahead of 2020 Democratic presidential rivals in California: Poll

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ratic-preside/

By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times - Thursday, December 5, 2019

Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont has surged past his 2020 Democratic presidential rivals in California with Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts close behind, according to polling released this week.

Mr. Sanders was the top choice of 24% of likely Democratic primary voters in the all-important state, followed by Ms. Warren at 22%, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden at 14%, and Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, at 12%, according to the UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll conducted for the Los Angeles Times.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amid National Surge, New Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Top Democrat in New Hampshire

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-new-hampshire

According to the Emerson poll released Tuesday, (26 Nov) Sanders is now in first place with 26% followed by South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg in second with 22%, and former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren tied for third with 14% each.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

You believe the polls when they said Hillary was leading in 2016?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Your reply implies that you don't believe these results. If not, then who do you think is leading in CA, NH, and NV?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Your reply implies that you don't believe these results. If not, then who do you think is leading in CA, NH, and NV?
    We have this argument all the time...

Does it make any difference which Demoncrat is leading in their primary?

I guess Gabbard would be a slightly better sign but even she is just horrible as opposed to vile.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Not surprising that hes polling so high in NH. He won the state last election cycle.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

I guess Gabbard would be a slightly better sign but even she is just horrible as opposed to vile.
    I’d have to guess that the biggest deviation from the polls will be how much Tulsi Gabbard gets. And it will also be the least reported story.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I’d have to guess that the biggest deviation from the polls will be how much Tulsi Gabbard gets. And it will also be the least reported story.
    If she wins a state they will skip reporting 1st and just report who came in 2nd and below.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Most of the polls show Andrew Yang at 1% but I think he might be the real frontrunner. His whole platform is UBI, free money, its a winning platform.

Cant stop a great idea whose time has come, no matter how much they black him out.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Whom ever the PTB want. Keep an eye on Buttigieg because they keep trying to lift him up in the polls.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    To me it does, as Bernie is an outright Communist...I mean a no-$#@!, Hail Stalin, government must own the means of production, old timey, communist.

It is shocking that he stands a good chance of winning the nomination, and then possibly winning the presidency...regardless of winning or losing, he will get substantial numbers, it will not be an electoral blowout like Mondale or McGovern.

The democrats could literally re-animate Lenin and they would win MA-NY-VT-CT-NJ-IL-WA-OR-CA and DC, at the very least.

What is also stunning, and a thorough and complete repudiation of the "education campaigns" that Ron ran, is how many Ron Paulers are now Bernie-Bots.

Well she did actually win the democratic nomination and she got the most votes in the presidential race so the polls weren't exactly wrong, they just didn't tell the whole picture.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well she did actually win the democratic nomination and she got the most votes in the presidential race so the polls weren't exactly wrong, they just didn't tell the whole picture.
    Trump won in a landslide in the electoral college, they were giving her a 90-99% chance of winning up until the day of the election. They were wrong.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump won in a landslide in the electoral college, they were giving her a 90-99% chance of winning up until the day of the election. They were wrong.
    The polls that show her popular support were correct. This poll showing Bernie Sanders popular support is also most likely correct. Like I said, they didn't tell the whole picture. But thank you for confirming what I already said.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What is also stunning, and a thorough and complete repudiation of the "education campaigns" that Ron ran, is how many Ron Paulers are now Bernie-Bots.
    So? Not every person learns every lesson. The way Ron Paul brought people together was not by pushing the typical GOP talking points but by standing up against the military industrial complex and the regime change wars. Right now the loudest voice against regime change wars is Tulsi Gabbard but in throughout 2016 it was Bernie Sanders. (And I'm not counting Rand Paul simply because he didn't last that long). When Ron Paul didn't get the nomination in 2008 he had the joint press conference with Ralph Nader, Chuck Baldwin and Cynthia McKinney because he understood that those three candidates were supported by people in his base even though only Chuck Baldwin was close to Ron Paul on all issues. Now you'll hear even some republicans talking about ending regime change wars. So the education campaign has been successful.

If he makes a decent showing in Iowa, like a close second place then well he'd have NH, CA, a strong showing in IA, and on to SC. Sounds like Bernie will be around for a awhile.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Did she? I am not convinced she did--lots of dirty tricks went on in the DNC. It was all a grand illusion, a manipulation, also helped by the MSM to make people think she did get the popular vote. Many Americans loathed Hillary and they knew it so they had to manipulate it.

Did she? I am not convinced she did--lots of dirty tricks went on in the DNC. It was all a grand illusion, a manipulation, also helped by the MSM to make people think she did get the popular vote. Many Americans loathed Hillary and they knew it so they had to manipulate it.
    You think they have so much control that they can make it appear that she won the popular vote but not enough to make it appear that she won Ohio or Florida? Trump only beat Hillary in Florida by 1.2%.

You think they have so much control that they can make it appear that she won the popular vote but not enough to make it appear that she won Ohio or Florida? Trump only beat Hillary in Florida by 1.2%.

Did they steal and manipulate votes from Bernie last time around or have you forgotten?

Did they steal and manipulate votes from Bernie last time around or have you forgotten?
    There's no evidence that I have seen from the Wikileaks emails or anywhere else of actual vote stealing. There was evidence that her friends in the media manipulated the narrative, including pushing Donald Trump in the GOP nomination (did you forget that?) as well as that she was fed poll questions ahead of time by Donna Brazille. If you know of evidence anywhere that shows she actually got votes in voting machines flipped from Bernie to her than please share that. But then again you are left with the logical problem that you failed to address. Why would Hillary steal votes from Trump only in states where it didn't matter? Again THAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!

So? Not every person learns every lesson. The way Ron Paul brought people together was not by pushing the typical GOP talking points but by standing up against the military industrial complex and the regime change wars. Right now the loudest voice against regime change wars is Tulsi Gabbard but in throughout 2016 it was Bernie Sanders. (And I'm not counting Rand Paul simply because he didn't last that long). When Ron Paul didn't get the nomination in 2008 he had the joint press conference with Ralph Nader, Chuck Baldwin and Cynthia McKinney because he understood that those three candidates were supported by people in his base even though only Chuck Baldwin was close to Ron Paul on all issues. Now you'll hear even some republicans talking about ending regime change wars. So the education campaign has been successful.
    I'm not gonna let my sour grapes and my $#@!ty outlook guide the discussion here, suffice to say I recognize it for what it is.

But the anti-war faction that is following Bernie is tiny, compared to "gimmee free stuff" and, "let's burn it all down" contingents.

Amid National Surge, New Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Top Democrat in New Hampshire

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-new-hampshire

According to the Emerson poll released Tuesday, (26 Nov) Sanders is now in first place with 26% followed by South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg in second with 22%, and former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren tied for third with 14% each.
    I wouldn't draw any sweeping conclusions from a poll that only includes people named Emerson.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's no evidence that I have seen from the Wikileaks emails or anywhere else of actual vote stealing. There was evidence that her friends in the media manipulated the narrative, including pushing Donald Trump in the GOP nomination (did you forget that?) as well as that she was fed poll questions ahead of time by Donna Brazille. If you know of evidence anywhere that shows she actually got votes in voting machines flipped from Bernie to her than please share that. But then again you are left with the logical problem that you failed to address. Why would Hillary steal votes from Trump only in states where it didn't matter? Again THAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
    I didn't say they stole from Trump, re-read what I wrote above.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774

Hillary Cheated
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...illary_cheated

HILLARY CLINTON ROBBED BERNIE SANDERS OF THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION, ACCORDING TO DONNA BRAZILE
    https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-rob...brazile-699421

I didn't say they stole from Trump, re-read what I wrote above.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774

Hillary Cheated
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...illary_cheated

HILLARY CLINTON ROBBED BERNIE SANDERS OF THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION, ACCORDING TO DONNA BRAZILE
    https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-rob...brazile-699421

So let me see if I understand you. You believe that last time the establishment rigged it all for Hillary Clinton and this time they're rigging it all for Bernie Sanders?

Once again...

The process was being rigged for Joe Biden, but the Trump impeachment hearings have caused Biden to tank. That and Biden's own gaffs in the debates and on the stump. It's only logical that Bernie who was in 2nd place behind Biden might move into first.

I'm not gonna let my sour grapes and my $#@!ty outlook guide the discussion here, suffice to say I recognize it for what it is.

But the anti-war faction that is following Bernie is tiny, compared to "gimmee free stuff" and, "let's burn it all down" contingents.
    I don't think it's fair to count the "let's burn it all down" contingent in this because that's a sentiment I heard from Ron Paul turned Trump supporters as well.

They aren't the only players on the field.
    Certain states were unrigged.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So let me see if I understand you. You believe that last time the establishment rigged it all for Hillary Clinton and this time they're rigging it all for Bernie Sanders?

Once again...

The process was being rigged for Joe Biden, but the Trump impeachment hearings have caused Biden to tank. That and Biden's own gaffs in the debates and on the stump. It's only logical that Bernie who was in 2nd place behind Biden might move into first.
    No that is NOT what I am saying. I am saying that Hillary and the DNC stole it from Bernie last time. Just like Mitt Romney stole the votes (especially in Maine) from Ron Paul in 2012.

To go a step further, nationally, you should watch "Hacking Democracy" if you do not think the votes can be rigged. The only way a candidate can seriously win is by a landslide--but that isn't foolproof either. This is another reason why the Dems are calling for the end of the electoral college.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast