Thread: A Public Service Message for Danke

Exclamation A Public Service Message for Danke

@Danke

Let's be careful out there...I know that Minnesota sun is weak and all...but.

Actor Josh Brolin Says His Anus Is Sunburned After Trying ‘Perineum Sunning’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ng-health-fad/

Actor Josh Brolin says that his anus is now sunburned after trying out the latest fad known as “perineum sunning,” which involves sunbathing one’s nether regions. “I don’t know who the $#@! thought of this stupid $#@!,” said the actor, expressing his dismay over his burned anus.

“Tried this perineum sunning that I’ve been hearing about and my suggestion is DO NOT do it as long as I did,” said Josh Brolin on his Instagram account over the weekend. “My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain.”

“I don’t know who the $#@! thought of this stupid $#@! but $#@! you nonetheless. Seriously,” added the Avengers: Endgame star.

While is remains unclear as to how this fad initially got started, and found its way to Brolin’s butt, Jezebel magazine turned a few heads on Twitter last month when it tweeted a screenshot of an Instagram post by a user known as “Metaphysical Megan,” who appeared to upload an image of herself sunbathing her anus in the nude.

“Sunbathe your $#@!, for wellness,” tweeted Jezebel alongside the image.

Sunbathe your $#@!, for wellness https://t.co/50pmdiohZ1 pic.twitter.com/OfLGulPqL2

— Jezebel (@Jezebel) November 25, 2019

“Perineum sunning,” wrote Metaphysical Megan on Instagram. “For the past few weeks I have included sunning my bum & yoni into my daily rising routine.”

Megan went on to claim that many people “have been asking about the benefits” of perineum sunning, which she stated is “an ancient Taoist practice that’s been around for a while.”

“Things I’ve noticed personally in my reality since I’ve implemented this: Surges of energy almost immediately! Better sleep. Better connection to my Sexual energy & control of my Life Force. So much Creativity flowing through my life!! Attracting my desires & intentions with ease. Attracting soul tribe & people who are on the same frequency and wavelength as me,” insisted Megan.

“I’m spending a maximum of 5 minutes in the morning doing this,” she added. “This is truly more energizing than slamming cups of coffee and is a great alternative to consuming neurotoxic coffee & caffeine that can disrupt your adrenal gland health. This is such a simple game changing practice!! Try it out & let me know your experience.”

While Brolin did not disclose how many minutes he spent sunbathing his anus, the No Country for Old Men star has nonetheless made it clear that he is unhappy with his perineum sunning experience.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who the $#@! is Josh Brolin?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Some guy who burned his $#@!, that much we know.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

If he wanted a tan ass so badly he should have just gone to a tanning salon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1575383384595.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	7252
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 2.31.04 PM.png 
Size:	426.2 KB 
ID:	7254
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Made me think about Suzanimal for some reason:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

What the $#@! did he think would happen?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	FB_IMG_1575383384595.jpg 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	7252
    I'm hoping no poor and innocent penguins were hurt in that establishment. Penguins are some of the most majestic creatures that we have on this planet. If any penguins were seriously hurt or abused, the people responsible will pay dearly.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

An actor. Pretty sure he is making fun of the trend in his post. Lol.

A man seeking renewed energy by burning his ass because some chick told him it is Taoist . This is the kind of $#@! that landed me in detention every day and summer school three consecutive years . I say blame the people who do the stupid $#@! not the adviser .
    Do something Danke

Perhaps the better question is, why is AF posting photos of naked men on RPF?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Perhaps the better question is, why is AF posting photos of naked men on RPF?
    The photo in the OP is of Metaphysical Meagan, check her out on Instagram...

Last edited by dannno; 12-05-2019 at 06:29 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The photo in the OP is of Metaphysical Meagan, check her out on Instagram...

She should change her name to Manlike Meagan. Wow. Cute face, but her body is super man like.

Are you sure its not a man?
    - Kim Kardashian

She should change her name to Manlike Meagan. Wow. Cute face, but her body is super man like.

Are you sure its not a man?
    2012 vs. 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5k4V3WB3n0/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What is "she" hiding down there?

- Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    What the $#@! did he think would happen?
    I don't know, but if he's not full of $#@! already, he will be by the time he finally starts peeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What is "she" hiding down there?

Use your imagination... wait for it...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows