Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING: HILLARY CLINTON IN FULL PANIC MODE AFTER BILL BARR INDICTS 8 People

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Wake me up if this gets anywhere near Hillary facing charges.
    Will likely see a string of ‘suicides’ sometime soon.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Fakenews Yahoo says they're Clinton donors?

So? They donate to everybody.
    It's about criminal violations of campaign donation laws involving foreigners donating to HER campaign.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Womp, womp.

Clinton Donors Charged in Massive Campaign-Finance Scheme

https://news.yahoo.com/clinton-donor...131442639.html
    Womp womp what?

What does that have to do with the thread title?

Is HILLARY CLINTON IN FULL PANIC MODE?

Why don't you go bump some Imran Awan threads about it?

Or some Uranium One threads?

Or some Clinton health threads?

Or some DNC emails threads?

Or some pizzagate threads?
    Last edited by TheCount; 12-04-2019 at 11:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm going to need to be told the details before I accept the narrative about this.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

No, and that is why they are trying to impeach Trump.
    Impeachment just means you have to step down and retire to a nice mansion with full armed Federal secret service security. See Nixon. You are telling me Nixon answered for his crimes?
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I already donate to both. As well as Massie and Kokesh.
    Why waste your money on Kokesh?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Impeachment just means you have to step down and retire to a nice mansion with full armed Federal secret service security. See Nixon. You are telling me Nixon answered for his crimes?
    Nixon allegedly spied on the opposing political campaign by having men break into an office in a hotel.

Obama and Hillary spied on the opposing political campaign, illegally, using the full arm of US intelligence services and the FISA courts.

Not sure what your point is.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Well, there was the little matter of the full and unconditional pardon that Ford granted him.

Nixon allegedly spied on the opposing political campaign by having men break into an office in a hotel.

Obama and Hillary spied on the opposing political campaign, illegally, using the full arm of US intelligence services and the FISA courts.

Not sure what your point is.
    See my OP.

NOBODY ever answers for political crimes.
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Why do we think it was Her?
    That's a good point. So far, the trend has been Trump's associates getting the steel bracelets, not the Clinton's. Though of course there's plenty that donate to both parties to curry favor as earlier posts show.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-05-2019 at 10:38 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Hillary avoids charges

The DEMS will back off on this impeachment, the Senate will vote not to impeach. Both sides will agree the justice system works and is awesome and proof of the checks and balances our system exalts. Meanwhile, Hillary avoids charges and Trump wins 2020. The story and everything about it dies a quiet death through distractions. 2024 begins a whole new inning and both parties start fresh again. Lather, rinse, repeat.
    That is too simple.

If they come to a bipartisan truce, it will include something that royally screws us over. Such as a new war, mandatory vaccines, carbon tax, Super Duper Patriot Act, USMCA, amnesty, etc.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 12-05-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    I can guarantee with 100% certainty Ron Paul is in favor of whatever you want to call slave labor...... He is in favor of sweat shops (as are 100% of free market economists). Krugminator2

"Every post is about Hillary and pedophilia. I love them both soooo much!!!!!!!" Zippyjuan

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See my OP.

NOBODY ever answers for political crimes.
    History is about to be made.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If this is confirmed as non-fakenews, could be a game changer.

Rosenstein is deepstate, that has been known for a long time.
    The jury is still out on Barr but his handling of the Mueller report is a good sign as was Epstein's arrest.

EM.
    Let's wait till all the facts come out.

No actually, Impeachment doesn't mean you have to step down.

Nixon wasn't Impeached.

Bill Clinton was Impeached.

Nixon resigned because he thought he was going to get impeached, and then he thought the Senate would vote to remove him from office with 2/3ds.

Clinton was Impeached. Over half of the House voted to impeach, he was impeached. But 2/3ds of the Senate failed to convict, and Bill Clinton stayed President.

All this talk about Trump and Impeachment, whether he does or does not get Impeached, he won't get removed from office, there's no way that happens unless something that normal people can understand happened and it's bad. I'm not paying attention, but I haven't heard anything that I can understand as bad.

Bill Clinton was impeached for Perjury. Perjury is a felony. And Democrats in the Senate did not convict Bill Clinton for committing a felony. So, even if Trump committed a felony, it would have to be worse than Perjury for GOP to remove him, if it were the same standards for Trump as for Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post

Bill Clinton was impeached for Perjury. Perjury is a felony. And Democrats in the Senate did not convict Bill Clinton for committing a felony. So, even if Trump committed a felony, it would have to be worse than Perjury for GOP to remove him, if it were the same standards for Trump as for Clinton.
    The Liberal's are taking the stance that just because somebody did something wrong before doesn't make it right now. I agree however that Trump will never get impeached. If the Justice Department went after the corrupt Left, Trump would get reelected in a landslide victory.

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Why waste your money on Kokesh?
    He's a good friend of mine. Not that it's any of your business.

All I’ve seen in the news the past few days about Hillary is about how spectacular she was on the Howard Stern show. And Hillary swore that she is not a lesbian. Lots of talk about her preparing to run again. And as we all know right now, political candidates can not be investigated at all. It would be impeachable.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He's a good friend of mine. Not that it's any of your business.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Seems about as relevant as this photo of Ron Paul with Don Black the white supremacist.

One would think that people on this forum would have learned that guilt by association is stupid.
    Except....this thread was a guilt of Hillary by association with Nader. So showing he's associated with Trump is a fair counter argument. That said, this is what everybody is missing.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If Hillary were to run for president again, it'll have to be in 2024. Trump saying he wants her to run again this election is nothing more than a taunt. She knows full well she can't beat him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Hillary were to run for president again,
    Would she still use Trump or get a New Puppet??

because she put him in the chair.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12