Thread: OK, the developing Epstein narrative is starting to get on my nerves

OK, the developing Epstein narrative is starting to get on my nerves

Me: *clicks on YouTube* "Hmmm, I wonder what is on the Interwebz today..."
    YouTube: "Here watch this video about Epstein/Maxwell accuser Virginia whatever-her-name" (below)
    Me: "OK, YouTube, challenge accepted..." *a few minutes go by...* "wait, what is this crap?" *skips ahead* "Oh no, my ears are bleeding, my brain is leaking out of my eye sockets! This entire video is so astroturfed I can literally taste old gym socks."

If I hear the word "trafficked" one more time out of the mouth of any Epstein accuser... I don't even know what. It's starting to piss me off.

Virginia -- if that is your real name -- what I expect to hear from someone who has years of first-hand, inner-circle experience with a criminal mastermind operating an extensive global pedophile prostitution network with impunity is something like this: "I first met Ghislaine when blah blah blah and I was having a bad year in school and so I was kind of distant from my parents and vulnerable but my friend said Ghislaine was super chill and there's nothing to worry about and so I felt like this was my way out of a bad home situation. What I didn't realize was that I was going from bad to worse. Ghislaine is a _____, she manipulated us by __________. She and Epstein enforced order by _______. They kept us from talking by ______. There was this one time that someone was like 'hey, isn't she a little young?' and they were like, 'No, no, she just looks young for her age, right dear? Oh look at that big red fire truck over there! Go be distracted now and stop talking about our criminal goings on.' And then they all laughed." And so on.

Instead, what I get is "Virginia" telling me: "I was trafficked" <insert incensed look here>. "It was gross." Seriously? It was gross? I'm not saying it wasn't gross but you were there, so I would imagine you'd have some more descriptive details that could be shared than just that.

Granted, perhaps she was on intoxicants or substances at the time. In fact, it is overwhelmingly probable that she was, a priori, because this is a well-known tool of that sordid trade. But, I mean, you were present during sex with him and you were apparently alert enough to recall it; even the smallest descriptive detail might be damning information. What color were his boxers? Or maybe he keeps the royal appendage slinged in a jock-strap. I mean, share at least one actual detail instead of giving me bland, generic framing statements that could just as well be delivered by the anchor!

I am not angry at the accusers. For all we know, they are being coached on what to say because (a) this crime-ring truly involves some of the most powerful people in the world (I think it's safe to say that the British royal family qualifies for that description), (b) legal cases that might be filed by the accusers individually or as a class may require not elaborating too much on certain kinds of information, and so on. What is frustrating to me is that this information is being presented as some kind of damning expose that is blowing the top off the whole case. Instead, I'm being fed recycled talking points and told that this is some kind of major blow to "a whole bunch of very powerful people", all unnamed except Prince Andrew who, apparently, drew the short straw at some creepy Eyes Wide Shut rite and is now being sent to the altar as the sacrificial scapegoat. I don't feel any sympathy for him, I'm just tired of being fed the same drivel over and over by the same corrupt, lying "elites." There's more to being a convincing liar than just keeping a poker face and never deviating from your story. If these are our corrupt "elites", they aren't even good at being corrupt, let alone being elite.

The other connection I'll mention briefly is the Qanon thing. The Qanon story goes like this. American politics has been taken hostage by a corrupt cabal of global elites. At the center of this corrupt cabal is Jeffrey Epstein, Marina Abramovich and some others. Our heroic leader, President Trump, has been alerted to this dangerous situation and he is coming to the rescue, along with the aid of a tiny unit of elite military intelligence ... some people even call them Q. Together, they are working day and night to dismantle this corrupt global network and remove its tentacles from US politics in order to give the American people back their voice and re-establish democratic self-direction in the US. The Epstein thing is going to be huge (read it "yuge") and it's going to take down the people who are blocking the declassification of the FISA warrants, and so on. But it appears that this is going to be yet another fizzle. I will be thrilled to be forced to eat my words and, if the declassification does go ahead as promised, I will even post an update and officially state, "I AM NOW EATING MY WORDS." Please, make me eat my words, Q. But based on the evidence I'm seeing, the house of cards is crumbling. It seems that the Q project, like all such projects before it, has aimed to clean political house but has chosen the wrong broom (government). The sequence of disclosures from Q and the subsequent follow-ups in the news is astounding... sometimes leaking specific details (and names) many months ahead of the news. But the follow-through has been disappointing. What happened to those 45,000 sealed Federal indictments? They've evaporated, I presume.

In the post-911 era, the credibility of official information channels is approximately zero, at least, for anybody with the ability to engage in serious critical thinking. I have no patience for propaganda... I prefer to live in a solitary-confinement news-vacuum than to listen to propaganda. Sadly, I don't think any other word can be applied to the coverage of the disintegration of the Epstein pedo network. It's just another coverup, the only difference is the massive proportion. And somehow, we're supposed to believe that "the good guys eventually win." How? When? Where?
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 12-04-2019 at 12:58 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    YouTube: "Here watch this video about Epstein/Maxwell accuser Virginia whatever-her-name" (below)
    Me: "OK, YouTube, challenge accepted..." *a few minutes go by...* "wait, what is this crap?" *skips ahead* "Oh no, my ears are bleeding, my brain is leaking out of my eye sockets! This entire video is so astroturfed I can literally taste old gym socks."

If I hear the word "trafficked" one more time out of the mouth of any Epstein accuser... I don't even know what. It's starting to piss me off.

Virginia -- if that is your real name -- what I expect to hear from someone who has years of first-hand, inner-circle experience with a criminal mastermind operating an extensive global pedophile prostitution network with impunity is something like this: "I first met Ghislaine when blah blah blah and I was having a bad year in school and so I was kind of distant from my parents and vulnerable but my friend said Ghislaine was super chill and there's nothing to worry about and so I felt like this was my way out of a bad home situation. What I didn't realize was that I was going from bad to worse. Ghislaine is a _____, she manipulated us by __________. She and Epstein enforced order by _______. They kept us from talking by ______. There was this one time that someone was like 'hey, isn't she a little young?' and they were like, 'No, no, she just looks young for her age, right dear? Oh look at that big red fire truck over there! Go be distracted now and stop talking about our criminal goings on.' And then they all laughed." And so on.

Instead, what I get is "Virginia" telling me: "I was trafficked" <insert incensed look here>. "It was gross." Seriously? It was gross? I'm not saying it wasn't gross but you were there, so I would imagine you'd have some more descriptive details that could be shared than just that.

Granted, perhaps she was on intoxicants or substances at the time. In fact, it is overwhelmingly probable that she was, a priori, because this is a well-known tool of that sordid trade. But, I mean, you were present during sex with him and you were apparently alert enough to recall it; even the smallest descriptive detail might be damning information. What color were his boxers? Or maybe he keeps the royal appendage slinged in a jock-strap. I mean, share at least one actual detail instead of giving me bland, generic framing statements that could just as well be delivered by the anchor!

I am not angry at the accusers. For all we know, they are being coached on what to say because (a) this crime-ring truly involves some of the most powerful people in the world (I think it's safe to say that the British royal family qualifies for that description), (b) legal cases that might be filed by the accusers individually or as a class may require not elaborating too much on certain kinds of information, and so on. What is frustrating to me is that this information is being presented as some kind of damning expose that is blowing the top off the whole case. Instead, I'm being fed recycled talking points and told that this is some kind of major blow to "a whole bunch of very powerful people", all unnamed except Prince Andrew who, apparently, drew the short straw at some creepy Eyes Wide Shut rite and is now being sent to the altar as the sacrificial scapegoat. I don't feel any sympathy for him, I'm just tired of being fed the same drivel over and over by the same corrupt, lying "elites." There's more to being a convincing liar than just keeping a poker face and never deviating from your story. If these are our corrupt "elites", they aren't even good at being corrupt, let alone being elite.

The other connection I'll mention briefly is the Qanon thing. The Qanon story goes like this. American politics has been taken hostage by a corrupt cabal of global elites. At the center of this corrupt cabal is Jeffrey Epstein, Maria Abramovich and some others. Our heroic leader, President Trump, has been alerted to this dangerous situation and he is coming to the rescue, along with the aid of a tiny unit of elite military intelligence ... some people even call them Q. Together, they are working day and night to dismantle this corrupt global network and remove its tentacles from US politics in order to give the American people back their voice and re-establish democratic self-direction in the US. The Epstein thing is going to be huge (read it "yuge") and it's going to take down the people who are blocking the declassification of the FISA warrants, and so on. But it appears that this is going to be yet another fizzle. I will be thrilled to be forced to eat my words and, if the declassification does go ahead as promised, I will even post an update and officially state, "I AM NOW EATING MY WORDS." Please, make me eat my words, Q. But based on the evidence I'm seeing, the house of cards is crumbling. It seems that the Q project, like all such projects before it, has aimed to clean political house but has chosen the wrong broom (government). The sequence of disclosures from Q and the subsequent follow-ups in the news is astounding... sometimes leaking specific details (and names) many months ahead of the news. But the follow-through has been disappointing. What happened to those 45,000 sealed Federal indictments? They've evaporated, I presume.

In the post-911 era, the credibility of official information channels is approximately zero, at least, for anybody with the ability to engage in serious critical thinking. I have no patience for propaganda... I prefer to live in a solitary-confinement news-vacuum than to listen to propaganda. Sadly, I don't think any other word can be applied to the coverage of the disintegration of the Epstein pedo network. It's just another coverup, the only difference is the massive proportion. And somehow, we're supposed to believe that "the good guys eventually win." How? When? Where?
    The coverup artists are at work.

From another site:

The lawyer for Epstein’s victims has told BBC Panorama he plans to serve subpoenas to force the Duke of York to testify as a witness in all five cases. Wow, they are really going to kick ass and get to the bottom of this. Except the lawyer representing the girls is David Boise, a Democrat tied to major Democrat leaders, who represented Al Gore in Bush v. Gore, represented Harvey Weinstein, who lost the Napster case putting Napster into Bankruptcy, and who probably would never have risen to his current position unless he was an employee of Cabal, Inc. So my assumption would be what you are seeing is a Cabal-scripted professional legal wrestling match which will look good, but which is actually fully under the control of those who we do not know, and which will not reveal anything which would really upset the balance. You can see how if you were one of these girls, totally wronged in a nation you were told is of laws, and where there exists a whole system of justice to protect the weak, you would hire a lawyer, and think you are fighting a good fight with a good chance of winning and getting justice. But in reality the deck was stacked against you all along, and between your own lawyer being a Cabal lawyer, a Cabal judge overseeing the case, and a Cabal clerk assigning jurors who themselves are Cabal, you probably never stood a chance of doing anything that would really change the core element of what was done to you – the Cabal.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

The other connection I'll mention briefly is the Qanon thing. The Qanon story goes like this. American politics has been taken hostage by a corrupt cabal of global elites. At the center of this corrupt cabal is Jeffrey Epstein, Maria Abramovich and some others. Our heroic leader, President Trump, has been alerted to this dangerous situation and he is coming to the rescue, along with the aid of a tiny unit of elite military intelligence ... some people even call them Q. Together, they are working day and night to dismantle this corrupt global network and remove its tentacles from US politics in order to give the American people back their voice and re-establish democratic self-direction in the US. The Epstein thing is going to be huge (read it "yuge") and it's going to take down the people who are blocking the declassification of the FISA warrants, and so on. But it appears that this is going to be yet another fizzle. I will be thrilled to be forced to eat my words and, if the declassification does go ahead as promised, I will even post an update and officially state, "I AM NOW EATING MY WORDS." Please, make me eat my words, Q. But based on the evidence I'm seeing, the house of cards is crumbling. It seems that the Q project, like all such projects before it, has aimed to clean political house but has chosen the wrong broom (government). The sequence of disclosures from Q and the subsequent follow-ups in the news is astounding... sometimes leaking specific details (and names) many months ahead of the news. But the follow-through has been disappointing. What happened to those 45,000 sealed Federal indictments? They've evaporated, I presume.

Re: Q

The indictments are still piling up, I can't certify that Q is legitimate but the theory is that Q must indict all or most of the cabal at once so that they can't cover for eachother in the legal system because they will all be forced to recuse themselves.
    That isn't yet ready if it is indeed going to happen.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

you probably never stood a chance of doing anything that would really change the core element of what was done to you – the Cabal.
    Reminds me of that Rob Zombie song (not everybody's forte, I know), The Lords of Salem: "God hates the Lords of Salem, no can ever save them; God hates the Lords of Salem, no one can destroy them." The more I contemplate the architecture of this horror-show we call Earth, the more I realize that these people in power are the literal bones and sinews of hell itself. I'm not saying we're in hell (we're not), but I think these people already are in a sort of living hell and I think they're actually quite aware of that fact. They spew hatred out into the world because they are projecting the misery that is in their own souls. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness." (Matthew 23:27) The Pharisees. The Lords of Salem. The undying children of hell. May God soon deliver us from this house of horror.

I heard yesterday that Epstein didn't kill himself?

Is there any evidence to back up such an outrageous claim?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I heard yesterday that Epstein didn't kill himself?

Is there any evidence to back up such an outrageous claim?
    Apparently, Epstein was part of a secretive "global suicide ring" and his suicide has triggered the first of many more to come: Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Banker at Deutsche & Citi Found Swinging From a Rope; Executive ‘Suicide’ Before FBI Questioned Him

</sarcasm, in case it wasn't obvious>