Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats Now ‘Say Out Loud’ Intent to Turn America Blue by Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Neither of you are saying anything. You're just repeating a mantra.

If Democrats demonized immigrants and Republicans didn't, immigrants would be some of the GOP's best customers.
    His internet guidebook has a list of phrases he is supposed to use and repeat often to brainwash readers. Repeat often enough and people start to believe it. That is the theory anyways. "Commies!" "RHINOS!" "Invasion" "They will vote for free stuff!" Gotta be afeared of them thar ferriners! They be gonna take everythin' from you!

He isn't that hard to figure out. Promotes anything which supports division and conflict.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-03-2019 at 06:33 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    His internet guidebook has a list of phrases he is supposed to use and repeat often to brainwash readers. Repeat often enough and people start to believe it. That is the theory anyways. "Commies!" "RHINOS!" "Invasion" "They will vote for free stuff!"
    That comes out of your internet guidebook under "how to respond to the truth".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His internet guidebook has a list of phrases he is supposed to use and repeat often to brainwash readers. Repeat often enough and people start to believe it. That is the theory anyways. "Commies!" "RHINOS!" "Invasion" "They will vote for free stuff!" Gotta be afeared of them thar ferriners! They be gonna take everythin' from you!
    Double down strawman. Are you sock puppets or something???

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Double down strawman. Are you sock puppets or something???
    Tulsa just recently accused me of "using cliches" which is something only zippy has used in the past......................

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Tulsa just recently accused me of "using cliches" which is something only zippy has used in the past......................
    They both seem to attack arguments or the person making the argument instead of debate them. Its not substantive and transparent. Im willing to debate policy and political strategy and immigration policy honestly but they want to pretend like there isnt a segment of immigrants coming here leading their community tribal voting blocks who are all groomed by democrat pacs and think tanks who are advocating for an open border and unlimited immigration because they believe they are entitled to live here because it was a part of Mexico before or because their native country sucks. They don't try fixing their own country they get freedom for free and dont understand that freedom isn't free. Its a mentality of a child and they should immigrate legally or fix their own country.

They both seem to attack arguments or the person making the argument instead of debate them. Its not substantive and transparent. Im willing to debate policy and political strategy and immigration policy honestly but they want to pretend like there isnt a segment of immigrants coming here leading their community tribal voting blocks who are all groomed by democrat pacs and think tanks who are advocating for an open border and unlimited immigration because they believe they are entitled to live here because it was a part of Mexico before or because their native country sucks. They don't try fixing their own country they get freedom for free and dont understand that freedom isn't free. Its a mentality of a child and they should immigrate legally or fix their own country.
    If they aren't the same person they are following the same playbook.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They both seem to attack... the person making the argument instead of debate them.
    This is classic.
    We believe our lying eyes...

This is classic.
    A good majority of immigrants are tribal voters who do not do the required research and education to participate in the American political system. They are useful idiots and vote how their tribal leaders tell them to who are groomed by liberal political pacs and think tanks. If that isnt factual than what is the truth??

A good majority of immigrants are tribal voters who do not do the required research and education to participate in the American political system. They are useful idiots and vote how their tribal leaders tell them to who are groomed by liberal political pacs and think tanks. If that isnt factual than what is the truth??
    Sounds like Americans.

A good majority of voters are tribal, and immigrants can go there, go here (especially here), go anywhere on the internet and learn the Republican Tribe hates their tribe.

Like I said, and said, and said, and nobody refuted, and nobody refuted, and nobody refuted. Because everyone preferred to talk about me personally, and lump me in with someone i constantly disagree with, and say I only talk about others personally.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-03-2019 at 07:10 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like Americans.
    I wouldn't want more of anyone coming here who vote like its a sports team. If i had the option i would restrict anyones right to participate in public debate and the american political system who does but what we have is a political party actively encouraging unlimited immigration of people as political strategy and are honestly saying that is their goal.

I wouldn't want more of anyone coming here who vote like its a sports team.
    And yet that's the example you clearly want me and others to set for them.

A good majority of voters are tribal, and immigrants can go there, go here (especially here), go anywhere on the internet and learn the Republican Tribe hates their tribe.
    Thats true because the democrats use scare politics to turn the racists into useful idiots. If the Republicans had better leaders with better messaging they wouldn't get played by the democrats.

You are the one saying its okay for the democrats to politicize racial scare tactics to make useful idiot republicans and democrats to create a liberal majority.

Sounds like Americans.
    I will gladly live with the political misfortunes of my fellow Americans than I would with what goes on in Venezuela and Mexico. I will also gladly live with the imperfections in my state vs what goes on in California. California was the red state that elected Reagan. Now it is a one party $#@!hole, and guess why.

Hey, @Zippyjuan. The Federal Reserve is a scam owned by half a dozen of the biggest private banks in the world. Other than letting the president pick their figurehead, they have zero accountability. They gave never prevented a recession, and have always made recessions worse. The thing they call a "dollar" is a junk bond that isn't worth a 1913 nickel. The Shyll and Knickers say you agree. Any truth to that rumor?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-03-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I will gladly live with the political misfortunes of my fellow Americans than I would with what goes on in Venezuela and Mexico. I will also gladly live with the imperfections in my state vs what goes on in California. California was the red state that elected Reagan. Now it is a one party $#@!hole, and guess why.
    If Reagan ran today, he would be called a Liberal.

He was called a liberal back in the day. It was common knowledge he was a New Deal Democrat who turned Republican to get the old fogie Gipper Vote.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The left would call him a NAZI.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Despite all this collectivist bloc talk and some rather sweeping statements, there are quite a few immigrants who want nothing but opportunity and the freedom to pursue it.

Or are immigrants not individuals?
    Sure they are.

That vote in blocs.

Wish that wasn't the case...but it is...and always has been and probably always will be.

Do we (native born, limited government supporting "freedom folks") have the right to do the same thing, and/or the right to limit migration from other nations that would fundamentally change that?

I have been part of the FSP in NH for over 15 years now.

15 years of hard work educating and moving and turning people's lives upside down to move and influence and maintain the Live Free or Die state political structure could be undone in less than a month of importing Congolese or Somalians.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

That's the lie you and the left spread alright.

Like I said, and said, and said, and nobody refuted, and nobody refuted
    I refuted it multiple times and you ignored the refutation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nope.

We want everyone in America to set an example of voting for that which best restores and preserves liberty.
    That includes limited immigration.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sounds like Americans.
    Only much worse.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Reagan ran on securing the border. He wouldnt get open border votes.
    https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...ryId=128303672

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

As the nation's attention turns back to the fractured debate over immigration, it might be helpful to remember that in 1986, Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law. It was sold as a crackdown: There would be tighter security at the Mexican border, and employers would face strict penalties for hiring undocumented workers.

But the bill also made any immigrant who'd entered the country before 1982 eligible for amnesty -- a word not usually associated with the father of modern conservatism.

In his renewed push for an immigration overhaul this week, President Obama called for Republican support for a bill to address the growing population of illegal immigrants in the country. This time, however, Republicans know better than to tread near the politically toxic A-word.

Part of this aversion is due to what is widely seen as the failure of Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act. However, one of the lead authors of the bill says that unlike most immigration reform efforts of the past 20 years, amnesty wasn't the pitfall.

"We used the word 'legalization,' " former Wyoming Sen. Alan K. Simpson tells NPR's Guy Raz. "And everybody fell asleep lightly for a while, and we were able to do legalization."

The law granted amnesty to nearly 3 million illegal immigrants, yet was largely considered unsuccessful because the strict sanctions on employers were stripped out of the bill for passage.
    Reagan "knew that it was not right for people to be abused," Simpson says. "Anybody who's here illegally is going to be abused in some way, either financially [or] physically. They have no rights."

Peter Robinson, a former Reagan speechwriter, agrees. "It was in Ronald Reagan's bones -- it was part of his understanding of America -- that the country was fundamentally open to those who wanted to join us here."

Reagan said as much himself in a televised debate with Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale in 1984.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally," he said.

Only much worse.
    You just wish you were the one telling everybody who to vote for.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Outta bullets, owe ya a rep.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Reagan ran on securing the border. He wouldnt get open border votes.
    Well, I don't want to accuse you of making things up. So I'll let these guys do it:

There is no way another person with similar views would get elected there. They want their Hugo Chavez.
    Last edited by RJB; 12-03-2019 at 09:17 PM.

You just wish you were the one telling everybody who to vote for.
    I just wish we didn't import communists to turn us into a communist dictatorship.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast