Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 278

Thread: Democrats Now ‘Say Out Loud’ Intent to Turn America Blue by Immigration

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Still waiting on those video's acp was asking for.......
    And four thousand sealed indictments too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    A video of the MSM's tired refrain of trying to manipulate hidebound GOP primary voters by reminding them Ron Paul once ran as a libertarian?

    Do you have a point (not talking about the top of your head)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  6. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I have watched hundreds of his interviews and you are categorically wrong about Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post

    That is a 3 minute short clip of Rand talking on CNN - not Ron Paul being interviewed.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  7. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    That is a 3 minute short clip of Rand talking on CNN - not Ron Paul being interviewed.
    See how silly you are? He made an empty threat and to you it sounded like a promise.

    I suppose this empty threat sounds good to you too...?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No im moving to Mexico. $#@! America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  8. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    See how silly you are? He made an empty threat and to you it sounded like a promise.

    I suppose this empty threat sounds good to you too...?

    Good thing I learned not to hold my breath when I was little ;-)

    LOL I have much better luck talking about freedom and less government with foreigners than with nikcers.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Good thing I learned not to hold my breath when I was little ;-)

    LOL I have much better luck talking about freedom and less government with foreigners than with nikcers.
    Moving to Mexico is the best way to win the hearts and minds of Americans.

  10. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    See how silly you are? He made an empty threat and to you it sounded like a promise.

    I suppose this empty threat sounds good to you too...?
    Thats because i didnt want to derail this thread. Im not going to spam this thread because you cant be an adult.

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Moving to Mexico is the best way to win the hearts and minds of Americans.
    It is not left versus right, or this country versus that.

    Amerikans have been too long indoctrinated/brainwashed by FedDeptEd/Common Core. Before USMCA gets plowed through, Ron and I will spread the seeds of liberty to anybody who will listen. Acapulco, Mexico seems like another fun place to do it, which is why we are going ;-)
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It is not left versus right, or this country versus that.

    Amerikans have been too long indoctrinated/brainwashed by FedDeptEd/Common Core. Before USMCA gets plowed through, Ron and I will spread the seeds of liberty to anybody who will listen. Acapulco, Mexico seems like another fun place to do it, which is why we are going ;-)
    Your right the only solution is to replace them with Mexican immigrants or move to Mexico to save the republic



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Your right the only solution is to replace them with Mexican immigrants or move to Mexico to save the republic
    Along with SS's, I'll let Ron know your feelings about this thread when I see him again ;-)
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  15. #162

  16. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Amerikans have been too long indoctrinated/brainwashed by FedDeptEd/Common Core.
    Yeah, conservatives are so steeped in collectivist thought, that they can't see how stupid Americans are as a whole. The non-collectivist solution is to inundate the inferior United States and replace it with a superior Mexican government and superior Mexican workers.

    --I know that's not exactly what you said, but those who wish to limit migration for various reasons are collectively called racists, stupid, lazy, and brainwashed by those who claim to despise collectivism.

  17. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yeah, conservatives are so steeped in collectivist thought, that they can't see how stupid Americans are as a whole. The non-collectivist solution is to inundate the inferior United States and replace it with a superior Mexican government and superior Mexican workers.

    --I know that's not exactly what you said, but those who wish to limit migration for various reasons are collectively called racists, stupid, lazy, and brainwashed by those who claim to despise collectivism.
    Well, if you don't like the conversation stuck at the level of, "All foreigners are pinkos!" then come around and drown out the people who spam that daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  18. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, if you don't like the conversation stuck at the level of, "All foreigners are pinkos!" then come around and drown out the people who spam that daily.
    No. I prefer to type out my thought and leave without wading through the pages of silly $#@! that both sides engage in. In this case, PAF, collectively defined a group that I am in while claiming he is against collectivism.

    That said, I wish to avoid arguments about who projects more, photos of Rand at tea parties, who is a troll, etc. You all can have at it without me. I am not the referee at this circus.

  19. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yeah, conservatives are so steeped in collectivist thought, that they can't see how stupid Americans are as a whole. The non-collectivist solution is to inundate the inferior United States and replace it with a superior Mexican government and superior Mexican workers.

    --I know that's not exactly what you said, but those who wish to limit migration for various reasons are collectively called racists, stupid, lazy, and brainwashed by those who claim to despise collectivism.
    See post #136

    Nobody, no government, has a right to restrict/control/limit/reject another persons freedom to travel freely upon non-private property, unless a crime against person or property has been committed. This thread, some posters, recent articles, this administration, the republican party as a whole, like the left, are indeed collectivists, when solutions revolve around restricting individual rights and at cost to tax payers. Like it or not, agree with it or not, that is the truth and the reality.

    Lessers of evil is still evil, and continues to cause this country to plummet.

    When serious discussion about ending the welfare state begins, let me know. However I will not be holding my breath.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  20. #167
    Statistics that have been posted often on this forum show that the vast majority of immigrants are for limitations on the 1st and 2nd Amendments among other things. This far exceeds that of native born. This has nothing to with race. If I had a brother born overseas who wished to immigrate here and disarm me I would want him kept out as well. As a nation we have every right to maintain our way of life. Defending a border is key. History has been unkind to nations with weak borders.

    Based on statistical analysis on who we have been letting in, if we wish to speak freely and bare arms, we need to be more selective of who we let inside our nation.

  21. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Nobody, no government, has a right to restrict/control/limit/reject another persons freedom to travel freely upon non-private property, unless a crime against person or property has been committed. This thread, some posters, recent articles, this administration, the republican party as a whole, like the left, are indeed collectivists, when solutions revolve around restricting individual rights and at cost to tax payers. Like it or not, agree with it or not, that is the truth and the reality.
    Is squatting and occupation a crime?

    How about unarmed home invasion?



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #169
    BTW. You totally ignored the point of my post that pointed out your collective vision of Americans as brainwashed and indoctrinated, but I will answer your post.


    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    See post #136

    Nobody, no government, has a right to restrict/control/limit/reject another persons freedom to travel freely upon non-private property, unless a crime against person or property has been committed. This thread, some posters, recent articles, this administration, the republican party as a whole, like the left, are indeed collectivists, when solutions revolve around restricting individual rights and at cost to tax payers. Like it or not, agree with it or not, that is the truth and the reality.
    I like your use or the term reality. There have always been armies. The reality is is that history has been brutally unkind to those with weak borders. There will always be a need to defend borders. And I don't believe our engagements on foreign soils is in our defense. In fact Syria would be wise to defend itself against the US MIC.
    Lessers of evil is still evil, and continues to cause this country to plummet.
    . Eroding who we are is causing our downfall. Statistically, recent immigrants are overwhelmingly for "safeguards" against the 1st and 2nd Amendments. We should be more selective.
    When serious discussion about ending the welfare state begins, let me know. However I will not be holding my breath.
    I agree. But bringing in a mass of voters who voted for Hugo Chavez won't benefit this goal.

  24. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is squatting and occupation a crime?

    How about unarmed home invasion?
    Build your own private fence on your own private property with your own money, and perhaps buy your own gun(s). Leave me out of your “papers please” and costly pro-government “solutions”.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  25. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    BTW. You totally ignored the point of my post that pointed out your collective vision of Americans as brainwashed and indoctrinated, but I will answer your post.
    Most people vote “podium rhetoric”, and have not a single clue about the inner workings of the central bank, or read 10 pages of the USMCA. After all this time, most people have not read or understand the ramifications of the “Patriot” Act. How about the next H.R. up for vote? Ask your neighbor to list in order the simple 10 Bill of Rights to test my theory.... in fact, leave the correct order out.

    Referring once again to post #136... collectivist indoctrination at its finest.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  26. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Statistics that have been posted often on this forum show that the vast majority of immigrants are for limitations on the 1st and 2nd Amendments among other things. This far exceeds that of native born. This has nothing to with race. If I had a brother born overseas who wished to immigrate here and disarm me I would want him kept out as well. As a nation we have every right to maintain our way of life. Defending a border is key. History has been unkind to nations with weak borders.

    Based on statistical analysis on who we have been letting in, if we wish to speak freely and bare arms, we need to be more selective of who we let inside our nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  27. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I respect PAF, Acptulsa, etc. who though I disagree with them on certain issues, they are principled in their beliefs, but I will show no respect to someone who collectively mocks the 2nd Amendment, defends the Fed, is for foreign intervention...
    Last edited by RJB; 12-04-2019 at 03:07 PM.

  28. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Build your own private fence on your own private property with your own money, and perhaps buy your own gun(s). Leave me out of your “papers please” and costly pro-government “solutions”.
    Right, this goes back to what we have already discussed:

    You would refuse the fire department permission to run hoses across your property, and let the whole town burn down as a result, before you would acknowledge that there are times in this life where collective actions with your fellow citizens are needed and necessary.

    It is that very dogmatic cynicism that empowers the Bolshevik mob to push even harder.

    What's most troubling is that those needed collective actions are most beneficial, and least intrusive, and most short lived, when your neighbors are people that look like you and think like you and share the same values as you do.

    But that's racist, or something...

  29. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Most people vote “podium rhetoric”, and have not a single clue about the inner workings of the central bank, or read 10 pages of the USMCA. After all this time, most people have not read or understand the ramifications of the “Patriot” Act. How about the next H.R. up for vote? Ask your neighbor to list in order the simple 10 Bill of Rights to test my theory.... in fact, leave the correct order out.

    Referring once again to post #136... collectivist indoctrination at its finest.
    I pretty much agree, however, you are using the same metric against Americans that you dislike being used against mass immigration. That's fine, but I just wanted to point that out.

  30. #176



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You are very right.

    So how is importing millions of people that have no concept of the Bill of Rights, let alone what is contained therein, going to make the situation better?
    Many are not even capable of reading the English of the BOR.

  33. #178

  34. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You are very right.

    So how is importing millions of people that have no concept of the Bill of Rights, let alone what is contained therein, going to make the situation better?
    I am not importing anybody. Repubs/dems/The single corporate government creates the conditions not only for foreigners, but lazy non-principled Americans as well.

    I do not believe in or condone punishing the guy who lives across the street because the guy in the car drove by and threw crap out the window. I believe in getting to the root of the problem, and teach my offspring the same.

    You can use whatever justification you want to expand the Fed and make you feel better, just leave me out of it. Because once precedent is set, on to the new wave of government “solutions”, loss of freedom and even bigger debt, as if it wasn’t astronomically high enough already.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  35. #180
    @Anti Federalist @RJB

    You guys are cool, we just have a difference of opinion on a single topic :-)
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Socialistic Latinos Could Turn Texas Blue
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2014, 10:53 AM
  3. O’Keefe Busts Illegal Voter Scheme to ‘Turn Texas Blue’
    By CaseyJones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 04:29 PM
  4. Democrats launch plan to turn Texas blue
    By itshappening in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 04:13 PM
  5. Blue democrats should be changed to Ron Paul democrats.
    By klamath in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •