Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 278

Thread: Democrats Now ‘Say Out Loud’ Intent to Turn America Blue by Immigration

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And what does that part of the article talk about right off the bat? The entire educational experience?

    Can we cut to the bottom line? In 2015, the U.S. (population 321 million) spent thirty percent of its GDP on welfare (not counting corporate and agricultural welfare) and Mexico (population 127 million) spent less than eight percent of a smaller GDP.
    The article talks about more than education but education is the most important part.

    Mexico has far more government interference in the economy and far more government ownership of the economy, if they had as much wealth as America they would have a much greater percentage of government spending.

    Their revolutions and governments have been socialist/communist since the 1800's and their culture is far less liberty oriented.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And what does that part of the article talk about right off the bat? The entire educational experience?

    Can we cut to the bottom line? In 2015, the U.S. (population 321 million) spent thirty percent of its GDP on welfare (not counting corporate and agricultural welfare) and Mexico (population 127 million) spent less than eight percent of a smaller GDP.
    You are creating a strawman. When conservatives talk about welfare they are talking about social and fiscal costs of government spending on social programs. You aren't accouting for the human cost or the actual diminishing returns from government deficit spending on social programs that lower the quality

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No one is censoring you, and you are convincing no immigrants to vote GOP.
    They can't be convinced to vote GOP as fast as they come or as fast as they breed after coming here and it won't be possible as long as they are allowed to come in unlimited numbers.

    That's the point, they don't assimilate, they lump up in insular communities and don't listen to any Americans but those promising them free stuff.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The article talks about more than education but education is the most important part.

    Mexico has far more government interference in the economy and far more government ownership of the economy, if they had as much wealth as America they would have a much greater percentage of government spending.

    Their revolutions and governments have been socialist/communist since the 1800's and their culture is far less liberty oriented.
    They spend a smaller percentage of a smaller GDP on social services. Most of their industry is owned by U.S. corporations. One of their biggest industries is a black market operation.

    How are they more socialist than the U.S?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You are creating a strawman. When conservatives talk about welfare they are talking about social and fiscal costs of government spending on social programs. You aren't accouting for the human cost or the actual diminishing returns from government deficit spending on social programs that lower the quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They can't be convinced to vote GOP as fast as they come or as fast as they breed after coming here and it won't be possible as long as they are allowed to come in unlimited numbers.

    That's the point, they don't assimilate, they lump up in insular communities and don't listen to any Americans but those promising them free stuff.
    Jesus. I can't spam as fast as two and I don't care to.

    Keep spinning. Good luck convincing anyone without directly addressing the facts I presented. You'll need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They spend a smaller percentage of a smaller GDP on social services.
    Because they hav so much less wealth that they can't squeeze as much from their economy and they have far more crime and corruption that keeps money from being taxed.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Most of their industry is owned by U.S. corporations.
    And far more is owned by their government than in the US.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    One of their biggest industries is a black market operation.
    Which evades taxes and throws your argument off.


    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How are they more socialist than the U.S?
    Mexico has far more government interference in the economy and far more government ownership of the economy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No one is censoring you, and you are convincing no immigrants to vote GOP.
    Bull$#@! the tech companies like facebook and youtube and reddit that most political discourse is debated on have censored me. They are just as bad as the fake news when i supported Ron Paul in 2012 and they wouldnt even put him in the graphics as running and didnt let him in the debates.

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Jesus. I can't spam as fast as two and I don't care to.

    Keep spinning. Good luck convincing anyone without directly addressing the facts I presented. You'll need it.
    We did address the "facts" you presented, you keep ignoring ours.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because they hav so much less wealth that they can't squeeze as much from their economy and they have far more crime and corruption that keeps money from being taxed.


    And far more is owned by their government than in the US.


    Which evades taxes and throws your argument off.



    Mexico has far more government interference in the economy and far more government ownership of the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We did address the "facts" you presented, you keep ignoring ours.
    Wake me up when you stop contradicting yourself. Or, at least, when you wait until the next post to contradict what you say in this post.

    Or come up with one shred of proof that addresses ownership of their means of production (even though that's irrelevant to the topic, which has to do with Mexicans being raised in free government stuff, and which was already debunked), as opposed to their schools. Or, well, anything but you repeating yourself.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-03-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Bull$#@! the tech companies like facebook and youtube and reddit that most political discourse is debated on have censored me.
    Do what?

    Right here, on RPF, right now, you are convincing immigrants not to vote for the GOP.

    If you were less censored elsewhere, what would you do except convince immigrants not to vote for the GOP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Wake me up when you stop contradicting yourself. Or, at least, when you wait until the next post to contradict what you say in this post.

    Or come up with one shred of proof that addresses ownership of their means of production (even though that's irrelevant to the topic, which has to do with Mexicans being raised in free government stuff, and which was already debunked), as opposed to their schools. Or, well, anything but you repeating yourself.
    Proof is in the pudding. Mass amounts of infanticide and eugenics from non immigrant households because of the increased cost of living and diminished value of social programs and decreased low skill wages because the immigrant population comes from a culture who is used to a third world living standard and come from complete poverty their population is increasing while natives are decreasing. More african American children in new york are aborted than born.

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Do what?

    Right here, on RPF, right now, you are convincing immigrants not to vote for the GOP.

    If you were less censored elsewhere, what would you do except convince immigrants not to vote for the GOP?
    They don't read RPF. They get all of their views from Facebook. Dont get me started with twitter its all bots and groupthink

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Do what?

    Right here, on RPF, right now, you are convincing immigrants not to vote for the GOP.

    If you were less censored elsewhere, what would you do except convince immigrants not to vote for the GOP?
    Maybe we don't want socialists and communists voting GOP and shifting the party farther left?
    Maybe we would rather get the votes of Americans who have been raised in a culture where there is actual opposition to leftist ideas instead of different flavors and degrees of radical leftism.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe we don't want socialists and communists voting GOP and shifting the party farther left?
    Maybe we would rather get the votes of Americans who have been raised in a culture where there is actual opposition to leftist ideas instead of different flavors and degrees of radical leftism.
    Its not just that. The democrats have cultivated the immigration debate into a partisan issue and are using it to win a majority and most immigrants coming here do not want to understand our political system and government they vote like its a team sport and don't understand the political ramifications of changing the size and scope of government. They are using the voting boothe like an ATM machine and don't care about the consequences.



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Its not just that. The democrats have cultivated the immigration debate into a partisan issue and are using it to win a majority and most immigrants coming here do not want to understand our political system and government they vote like its a team sport and don't understand the political ramifications of changing the size and scope of government. They are using the voting boothe like an ATM machine and don't care about the consequences.
    Which is how they were raised in their native cultures.

    That's what politics is throughout the world and throughout most of history.

    Immigrants come here with a completely different understanding of how the world works and are ripe for one side to point at the other and say "they hate you but we are your friends" and the only way to compete is to prove you are their friends by offering them more free stuff.

    That's one of the most important aspects of assimilation and it doesn't happen unless they are only allowed in very limited numbers.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Which is how they were raised in their native cultures.

    That's what politics is throughout the world and throughout most of history.

    Immigrants come here with a completely different understanding of how the world works and are ripe for one side to point at the other and say "they hate you but we are your friends" and the only way to compete is to prove you are their friends by offering them more free stuff.

    That's one of the most important aspects of assimilation and it doesn't happen unless they are only allowed in very limited numbers.
    Yes but mainly they are indoctrinated into being useful idiots for the democrats because they believe Republicans are anti immigrant. They believe a vocal minority of racists represent the entirety of the republican party. They don't understand the big lie.

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Proof is in the pudding. Mass amounts of infanticide and eugenics from non immigrant households because of the increased cost of living and diminished value of social programs and decreased low skill wages because the immigrant population comes from a culture who is used to a third world living standard and come from complete poverty their population is increasing while natives are decreasing. More african American children in new york are aborted than born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe we don't want socialists and communists voting GOP and shifting the party farther left?
    Maybe we would rather get the votes of Americans who have been raised in a culture where there is actual opposition to leftist ideas instead of different flavors and degrees of radical leftism.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yes but mainly they are indoctrinated into being useful idiots for the democrats because they believe Republicans are anti immigrant. They believe a vocal minority of racists represent the entirety of the republican party. They don't understand the big lie.
    Well, I must admit I appreciate you two making my points for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Maybe the Republican Party can try to find some conservatives to import. Or instead of always saying how bad all immigrants are, try to swing them over to their side. Or continue to play the victim and blame somebody else for their shrinking numbers.

    Aren't many immigrants more religious and likely to share conservative values?

    If they go Blue, it might be because they don't feel welcome by the Republican party.

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Aren't many immigrants more religious and likely to share conservative values?

    If they go Blue, it might be because they don't feel welcome by the Republican party.
    The globalists definitely make them believe what they want them to believe.

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Aren't many immigrants more religious and likely to share conservative values?

    If they go Blue, it might be because they don't feel welcome by the Republican party.
    What was your first clue Republicans refuse to believe they can be conservative and don't want them in any case? Perhaps you read this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe we don't want socialists and communists voting GOP and shifting the party farther left?
    Maybe we would rather get the votes of Americans who have been raised in a culture where there is actual opposition to leftist ideas instead of different flavors and degrees of radical leftism.
    In any case, I'm assured they don't steer clear of Republicans because Republicans said they don't want them around, though Republicans do spend a lot of time saying they don't want them around. I'm assured immigrants stay away from the GOP only because Democrats also tell them Republicans don't want them around:

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The globalists definitely make them believe what they want them to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What was your first clue Republicans refuse to believe they can be conservative and don't want them in any case? Perhaps you read this?



    In any case, I'm assured they don't steer clear of Republicans because Republicans said they don't want them around, though Republicans do spend a lot of time saying they don't want them around. I'm assured immigrants stay away from the GOP only because Democrats also tell them Republicans don't want them around:
    Globalists are in both parties. You would argue that open borders isnt globalist indirectly though. You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Aren't many immigrants more religious and likely to share conservative values?

    If they go Blue, it might be because they don't feel welcome by the Republican party.
    Or because free stuff trumps everything.

    The voted leftist before Republicans figured out they were imported Demoncrats and they continue to vote leftist as the Demoncrats go total Satanist.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Globalists are in both parties.
    And yet you insist the globalists want immigrants to vote only for Democrats.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You would argue that open borders isnt globalist indirectly though. You talk out of both sides of your mouth.
    I do not. That's you trying to talk out of one side of my mouth.

    You aren't fooling anyone, though. Everyone here knows that when I talk out of my mouth, I say things that mean something, and say them in English. So clearly if some muddle like, "open borders isnt globalist indirectly though," comes out if my mouth, it's time to look for the ventriloquist.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-03-2019 at 11:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Globalists are in both parties. You would argue that open borders isnt globalist indirectly though. You talk out of both sides of your mouth.
    Immigrants tend to be globalists, they want to make us allow all their relatives to come here and they want us to intervene in their home countries and regions to benefit their relatives.

    Warfare and welfare are linked as Ron likes to point out and the same applies to Multiculturalism and Imperialism.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And yet you insist the globalists want immigrants to vote only for Democrats.
    That's right, the goal of globalists in both parties is to shift us leftwards into a global communist government.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That's right, the goal of globalists in both parties is to shift us leftwards into a global communist government.
    Nice of you to help the globalists do that by telling conservative immigrants they aren't welcome in the GOP...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe we don't want socialists and communists voting GOP and shifting the party farther left?
    Maybe we would rather get the votes of Americans who have been raised in a culture where there is actual opposition to leftist ideas instead of different flavors and degrees of radical leftism.
    Why are useful idiots always so proud of themselves? Not that any particular person here would necessarily know firsthand...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-03-2019 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nice of you to help the globalists do that by scaring them away from the GOP...
    LOL

    They weren't ever GOP material and those that were were dragging the GOP leftwards.

    It's nice of you to help the globalists by helping them continue to import the immigrants here.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

    They weren't ever GOP material and those that were were dragging the GOP leftwards.

    It's nice of you to help the globalists by helping them continue to import the immigrants here.
    I'm not importing anyone, enabling importation, or even encouraging importation. I'm just wondering why Republicans are pissing on people inside their own tent.

    But De Nile is a very yellow river.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm not importing anyone, enabling importation, or even encouraging importation. I'm just wondering why Republicans are pissing on people inside their own tent.

    But De Nile is a very yellow river.
    They weren't in our tent ever.
    They are hostile conquerors destroying liberty and the GOP has wisely begun to shift its stance towards keeping them out.
    Those that can be educated and assimilated can only be educated and assimilated if they are only allowed in limited numbers.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And yet you insist the globalists want immigrants to vote only for Democrats.



    I do not. That's you trying to talk out of one side of my mouth.

    You aren't fooling anyone, though. Everyone here knows that when I talk out of my mouth, I say things that mean something, and say them in English. So clearly if some muddle like, "open borders isnt globalist indirectly though," comes out if my mouth, it's time to look for the ventriloquist.
    Democrat policies are what attracted them in the first place. You gaslight people with your both parties are the same bull$#@! and turn around and agree that the globalists in both parties are the same. If you take globalists out of the equation though both parties are not the same. Both partues are the same is the globalists talking point. Even though its categorically wrong with non globalists on important issues like the second amendment and foreign policy and open borders. Both parties are the same is divide and conquer globalist talking point thats going to get us into more globalist regime change wars.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Socialistic Latinos Could Turn Texas Blue
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2014, 10:53 AM
  3. O’Keefe Busts Illegal Voter Scheme to ‘Turn Texas Blue’
    By CaseyJones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 04:29 PM
  4. Democrats launch plan to turn Texas blue
    By itshappening in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 04:13 PM
  5. Blue democrats should be changed to Ron Paul democrats.
    By klamath in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •