Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 253

Thread: Democrats Now ‘Say Out Loud’ Intent to Turn America Blue by Immigration

  1. #1

    Exclamation Democrats Now ‘Say Out Loud’ Intent to Turn America Blue by Immigration

    Democrats Now ‘Say Out Loud’ Intent to Turn America Blue by Immigration

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...y-immigration/

    JOHN BINDER 2 Dec 2019

    Former Kansas Secretary of State and United States Senate candidate Kris Kobach says the political left is now quite honest about their longheld intent to turn the nation blue through mass legal immigration.

    During an exclusive interview with host Alex Marlow on SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Daily, Kobach said in the past Democrats would only talk behind closed doors about their efforts to transform the nation state-by-state through immigration, but that today they are honest about the plan.

    “I think there are also many people on the left who are more politically motivated who say out loud that they want people to come into the United States who are more likely to become dependent on the welfare quickly because they want them to become Democrat voters,” Kobach said. “And that used to be something that was once whispered, they now say it out loud.”

    Indeed, 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Julian Castro readily admitted last year that the current importation of about 1.2 million legal immigrants every year would help turn Texas blue.

    Julián Castro

    The Hispanic vote in Texas will continue to increase. By 2024 Democrats can win Texas, Arizona and Florida. A big blue wall of 78 electoral votes.

    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...35598168760321
    In states like Virginia — where Democrats now control all of state government — the foreign-born population has grown more than 250 percent since 1990. In 1990, Virginia was home to less than 312,000 foreign-born residents. Today, there are close to 1.1 million, almost four times what the population was three decades before.

    Like Virginia, similar regions that were once solidly Republican have been handed over to Democrats due the annual importation of more than a million legal immigrants. Orange County, California, for instance, is now dominated by Democrats, following what the New York Times has described as a “40-year” flood of immigration to the area.

    Republicans’ electoral prospects, though, are only expected to get worse because of historically high legal immigration levels, research by Axios, The Atlantic, and the New York Times has found.

    Ronald Brownstein, senior editor for The Atlantic, noted this year that nearly 90 percent of House congressional districts with a foreign-born population above the national average were won by Democrats. This means that every congressional district with a foreign-born population exceeding roughly 14 percent had a 90 percent chance of being controlled by Democrats and only a ten percent chance of electing a Republican.

    The New York Times and Axios admit that legal immigration at its current rate will continue shifting the American electorate more towards Democrat control, as discovered in the 2016 presidential election between then-candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

    Among native-born Americans, Trump won 49 percent to Clinton’s 45 percent, according to exit polling data. Among foreign-born residents, Clinton dominated Trump, garnering 64 percent of the immigrant population’s vote compared to Trump’s mere 31 percent.

    The U.S. is on track to import about 15 million new foreign-born voters in the next two decades should current legal immigration levels continue. Those 15 million new foreign-born voters include about eight million who will arrive in the country through chain migration, whereby newly naturalized citizens can bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country.

    University of Maryland, College Park researcher James Gimpel has found in recent years that more immigrants to the U.S. inevitably means more Democrat voters, and thus, increasing electoral victories for the Democrat Party.




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    The Republican Party would have nothing to worry about if it were to get back to its principles. Instead it legislates just like Democrats, and tries to differentiate itself by sounding like klansmen. That's a recipe for eventual disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  4. #3
    Joke is on Dems, that may increase vote bank for MAGA-GOPA wing leadership (former Democrat).

    There is a headline floating around here that stunning number of Dems are showing up at MAGA rallies lately.




    Trump's Friends At Breitbart Brand Him 'Amnesty Don' Over DACA Comments

    Trump & Democrats Near Agreement on DACA

    Trump celebrates new citizens in Oval Office ceremony

    President Donald Trump attends a naturalization ceremony in the Oval Office of the White House, in Washington, Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

    US approves more H-1B visas this year

    Oct 14, 2019
    Highlights


    • US has approved a higher number of H-1B applications this year
    • 3.89 lakh applications were approved for the fiscal 2019, up from last year's 3.35 lakh
    • In past years, more than 70% of the aggregate H-1B visa applications for new jobs and visa extensions given to those born in India


    MUMBAI: The US has approved a higher number of H-1B applications (both for initial visas and visa extensions for continued employment) this year, showing that the demand for these work visas continues unabated. This is a relief to Indians, who are the dominant holders of H-1B visas, especially after processing regulations got more stringent post-2015 . timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/more-scrutiny-but-more-h-1b-visas-okd/articleshow/71572241.cms

    Temporary relief to Indians in US! Work ban on H-1B visa holders' spouses pushed back till 2020

    A 2015 rule issued by Barack Obama allowed work permits for certain categories of H-4 visa holders (dependent family members - spouse and children - of the H-1B visa holders), who otherwise could not be employed
    September 19, 2019




    From:
    India’s prime minister accused of “interfering” in the next US presidential election


    Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President Donald Trump attend the "Howdy, Modi!" rally at NRG Stadium in Houston Sunday. Photo: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

  5. #4
    At least they are being honest about what their intentions are.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  6. #5
    Maybe the Republican Party can try to find some conservatives to import. Or instead of always saying how bad all immigrants are, try to swing them over to their side. Or continue to play the victim and blame somebody else for their shrinking numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Maybe the Republican Party can try to find some conservatives to import. Or instead of always saying how bad all immigrants are, try to swing them over to their side. Or continue to play the victim and blame somebody else for their shrinking numbers.
    Or maybe just stop importing invaders from every socialist $#@!hole in the world?

    Ya think?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Republican Party would have nothing to worry about if it were to get back to its principles.
    What principles?

    The reason that I ask is that the principles the GOP is, to me anyway, supposed to represent, are opposed by most every migrant demographic and voting bloc.

    Limited government, free market health care solutions, lower taxation, second amendment rights, just to name a few, are all opposed by migrant voting blocs.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Republican Party would have nothing to worry about if it were to get back to its principles. Instead it legislates just like Democrats, and tries to differentiate itself by sounding like klansmen. That's a recipe for eventual disaster.
    The immigrants would vote Republican even less, they vote for free stuff.
    And trying to claim that immigration restriction to preserve liberty from those with anti-liberty cultural values is anything like the Klan isn't going to do anything but convince people not to listen to you.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Maybe the Republican Party can try to find some conservatives to import. Or instead of always saying how bad all immigrants are, try to swing them over to their side. Or continue to play the victim and blame somebody else for their shrinking numbers.
    Life doesn't have to be a breeding or migration contest and liberty culture is vanishingly rare.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What principles?

    The reason that I ask is that the principles the GOP is, to me anyway, supposed to represent, are opposed by most every migrant demographic and voting bloc.

    Limited government, free market health care solutions, lower taxation, second amendment rights, just to name a few, are all opposed by migrant voting blocs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The immigrants would vote Republican even less, they vote for free stuff.
    And trying to claim that immigration restriction to preserve liberty from those with anti-liberty cultural values is anything like the Klan isn't going to do anything but convince people not to listen to you.
    Despite all this collectivist bloc talk and some rather sweeping statements, there are quite a few immigrants who want nothing but opportunity and the freedom to pursue it.

    Or are immigrants not individuals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  13. #11
    This will only work temporarily unless the Republicans suck at messaging. If the Republican messaging was better people that are here already wouldnt want unlimited amounts of people immigrating here to depress wages and take away opportunities and increase the cost of living.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Despite all this collectivist bloc talk and some rather sweeping statements, there are quite a few immigrants who want nothing but opportunity and the freedom to pursue it.

    Or are immigrants not individuals?
    Immigration and voting are both numbers games as will be any revolution or civil war.
    Individualism is fine for things like a trial of an individual in a court but you must preserve liberty by dealing with the actual facts of immigration and culture which are group issues.

    If allowing unlimited numbers of immigrants allows in more who are anti-liberty than who are pro-liberty (AND IT DOES) then unlimited immigration is anti-liberty and will destroy liberty.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    (AND IT DOES)
    Is this still a tenet of faith? Or did you finally come up with a Zippychart?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Is this still a tenet of faith? Or did you finally come up with a Zippychart?
    There have been innumerable articles posted about it.

    It's a fact that you attempt to ignore based on a tenet of faith that all cultures are equal and open borders are self evidently liberty.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There have been innumerable articles posted about it.

    It's a fact that you attempt to ignore based on a tenet of faith that all cultures are equal and open borders are self evidently liberty.
    Somebody just got banned for putting words in the mouths of others. It is an $#@! thing to do.

    I know for a fact individuals vary. Do you deny it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Or maybe just stop importing invaders from every socialist $#@!hole in the world?

    Ya think?

    I can't speak for other states but in Virginia the immigrant factor has nothing to do with it.

    A man named Ken Cuccinelli killed conservatism in the commonwealth, pretty much singlehandedly, though he did have a lot of help from willing rubes.

    Cuccinelli made sodomy laws the centerpiece of his bid for governor. Why? Because somewhere a 47 year old man asked a 17 year old for a blowjob - which he didn't even receive - and the Cooch thought the hill conservatism needed to die on was keeping a law on the books that allowed state prosecutors to put people in prison for asking 17 year-olds for blowjobs.

    We have the second-worst traffic in the country (we might be first at this point). We have had other serious infrastructure problems that have gone un-dealt with since at least 1986 when I moved here. In other words, everyone living here knows there is something they have to deal with every $#@!ing day of their lives which they shouldn't have to deal with.

    The Republican establishment chose to commit sepukku rather than face the fact that the best case scenario is nobody gives a dusty $#@! about giving commonwealth attorneys prosecutorial powers over blowjobs.

    Bear in mind this all happened AFTER the Ron Paul "revolution". This happened AFTER Obama came in to power. This happened AFTER the supreme court of the US struck down the $#@!ing law!

    That is the face of "conservatism" in Virginia. That is why it is dead.

    Brown people had zip, zero, nada, zilch, abso-$#@!ing-lutely nothing to do with it.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I can't speak for other states but in Virginia the immigrant factor has nothing to do with it.

    A man named Ken Cuccinelli killed conservatism in the commonwealth, pretty much singlehandedly, though he did have a lot of help from willing rubes.

    Cuccinelli made sodomy laws the centerpiece of his bid for governor. Why? Because somewhere a 47 year old man asked a 17 year old for a blowjob - which he didn't even receive - and the Cooch thought the hill conservatism needed to die on was keeping a law on the books that allowed state prosecutors to put people in prison for asking 17 year-olds for blowjobs.

    We have the second-worst traffic in the country (we might be first at this point). We have had other serious infrastructure problems that have gone un-dealt with since at least 1986 when I moved here. In other words, everyone living here knows there is something they have to deal with every $#@!ing day of their lives which they shouldn't have to deal with.

    The Republican establishment chose to commit sepukku rather than face the fact that the best case scenario is nobody gives a dusty $#@! about giving commonwealth attorneys prosecutorial powers over blowjobs.

    Bear in mind this all happened AFTER the Ron Paul "revolution". This happened AFTER Obama came in to power. This happened AFTER the supreme court of the US struck down the $#@!ing law!

    That is the face of "conservatism" in Virginia. That is why it is dead.

    Brown people had zip, zero, nada, zilch, abso-$#@!ing-lutely nothing to do with it.
    I'm sure the GOP did many stupid things but immigration was the final straw, the proof can be found in these threads:

    NY Times: ‘Tidal Wave’ of Mass Immigration Hands Virginia to Democrats

    Virginia Goes Blue: Pro-China Communists Claim Credit

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm sure the GOP did many stupid things but immigration was the final straw, the proof can be found in these threads
    None of which answers my question.

    One the one hand we have a group of people who seemingly tend to vote for the party which does not seem to be sraying up nights thinking of ways to demonize them, blame them for all the problems the government actually causes, and trying to figure out how to deport them.

    On the other hand we have a group of people who characterize every vote for that party as "a vote for free $#@!". Ergo, they say, immigrants must want free $#@!.

    The cause and effect must be much more clear before anyone can be taken seriously claiming, they vote D so they clearly want free $#@! QED. The QED part of that needs a lot more work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    None of which answers my question.

    One the one hand we have a group of people who seemingly tend to vote for the party which does not seem to be sraying up nights thinking of ways to demonize them, blame them for all the problems the government actually causes, and trying to figure out how to deport them.

    On the other hand we have a group of people who characterize every vote for that party as "a vote for free $#@!". Ergo, they say, immigrants must want free $#@!.

    The cause and effect must be much more clear before anyone can be taken seriously claiming, they vote D so they clearly want free $#@! QED. The QED part of that needs a lot more work.
    The immigrants voted for free stuff long before Republicans noticed and said something about it.
    And even when they vote Republican they vote for the worst RINOs.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The immigrants voted for free stuff long before Republicans noticed and said something about it.
    And even when they vote Republican they vote for the worst RINOs.
    Bull.

    Coolidge won California. And Arizona. And New Mexico.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-03-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Bull.
    Why do you think Teddy Kennedy wanted to open the floodgates?

    People raised in socialist/communist cultures tend to vote for free stuff.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm sure the GOP did many stupid things but immigration was the final straw, the proof can be found in these threads:

    NY Times: ‘Tidal Wave’ of Mass Immigration Hands Virginia to Democrats

    Virginia Goes Blue: Pro-China Communists Claim Credit
    Willing rubes.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why do you think Teddy Kennedy wanted to open the floodgates?

    People raised in socialist/communist cultures tend to vote for free stuff.
    You keep repeating it like you're teaching Sunday School. It has been my experience people who leave communism behind don't like communism.

    They have a clear and compelling reason to vote for something other than the GOP (many Republicans don't even try to be subtle about hating them), and since the GOP governs in nearly an identical manner to the Democrats, they have no reason at all to vote for the GOP. Now, let's try again. Other than the fact that you equate the DNC and the Politburo, what proof is there that the primary motivation for immigrant votes is free $#@!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You keep repeating it like you're teaching Sunday School. It has been my experience people who leave communism behind don't like communism.

    They have a clear and compelling reason to vote for something other than the GOP (many Republicans don't even try to be subtle about hating them), and since the GOP governs in nearly an identical manner to the Democrats, they have no reason at all to vote for the GOP. Now, let's try again. Other than the fact that you equate the DNC and the Politburo, what proof is there that the primary motivation for immigrant votes is free $#@!?
    Immigrants are really culturally tribal and vote how their tribe tells them to vote. Typically they get ostracized from their tribe for not voting with them. All of the political community leaders for immigrants are democrats



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You keep repeating it like you're teaching Sunday School. It has been my experience people who leave communism behind don't like communism.

    They have a clear and compelling reason to vote for something other than the GOP (many Republicans don't even try to be subtle about hating them), and since the GOP governs in nearly an identical manner to the Democrats, they have no reason at all to vote for the GOP. Now, let's try again. Other than the fact that you equate the DNC and the Politburo, what proof is there that the primary motivation for immigrant votes is free $#@!?
    Some reject communism, they are the ones that tend to vote for RINOs like Rubio and their idea of anti-communism is foreign intervention, but they are also the exceptions, most of them vote for free stuff, the majority come here not to leave communism but to come where there is more wealth to redistribute.
    We know they are voting for free stuff because they don't vote libertarian and because they vote for the Demoncrats in spite of the fact that the Demoncrats push things they hate like the weirdosexual agenda and they voted that way long before Republicans were immigration hawks.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Immigrants are really culturally tribal and vote how their tribe tells them to vote. Typically they get ostracized from their tribe for not voting with them. All of the political community leaders for immigrants are democrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Some reject communism, they are the ones that tend to vote for RINOs like Rubio and their idea of anti-communism is foreign intervention, but they are also the exceptions, most of them vote for free stuff, the majority come here not to leave communism but to come where there is more wealth to redistribute.
    We know they are voting for free stuff because they don't vote libertarian and because they vote for the Demoncrats in spite of the fact that the Demoncrats push things they hate like the weirdosexual agenda and they voted that way long before Republicans were immigration hawks.
    Neither of you are saying anything. You're just repeating a mantra.



    If Democrats demonized immigrants and Republicans didn't, immigrants would be some of the GOP's best customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Neither of you are saying anything. You're just repeating a mantra.



    If Democrats demonized immigrants and Republicans didn't, immigrants would be some of the GOP's best customers.
    Wtf atleast refute my argument. You aren't persuading anyone with your strawman.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Neither of you are saying anything. You're just repeating a mantra.



    If Democrats demonized immigrants and Republicans didn't, immigrants would be some of the GOP's best customers.
    You are the one repeating nonsense, Demoncrats trash talk and abuse blacks all the time but they still get their votes because free stuff is a very powerful motivator.
    And Republicans aren't nearly as anti-immigrant as you claim or as they should be.
    And immigrants voted for free stuff before Republicans noticed they did and said anything.

    You expect us to believe that Teddy Kennedy didn't know what he was doing and that people raised in socialist/communist cultures won't tend to vote for big government and free stuff.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Wtf atleast refute my argument. You aren't persuading anyone with your strawman.
    He can't refute the argument so he just closes his ears and rejects it.
    Then he repeats his chant about how Republicans are the Klan.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He can't refute the argument so he just closes his ears and rejects it.
    Then he repeats his chant about how Republicans are the Klan.
    Even though its not even partisan. Tulsi Gabbard isnt against border security and she isn't running away with the nomination because all of the Democratic PACS and community leaders and fake news tell people how they should vote and they vote how they are told to. Even though democrats practice eugenics you have people voting for eugenics against themselves. No one is going to say with an honest face Tulsi Gabbard could be in the Klan. Just like no one who is being intellectually honest can say that Trumps speech about stopping criminals and drugs from coming over the border is racist. A good leader protects their people. I think of it practically and tbink legalization would be a better way to stop the violence at the border but thats not a political possibility so securing the border and designating the cartel as terrorists is the only path. I think a lot of mexican immigrants will appreciate Trump treating the mexican cartel that is destroying their native country the way they deserve.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Socialistic Latinos Could Turn Texas Blue
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2014, 10:53 AM
  3. O’Keefe Busts Illegal Voter Scheme to ‘Turn Texas Blue’
    By CaseyJones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 04:29 PM
  4. Democrats launch plan to turn Texas blue
    By itshappening in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 04:13 PM
  5. Blue democrats should be changed to Ron Paul democrats.
    By klamath in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •