Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sensible Solution To Africa’s Overpopulation Problem

Exclamation The Sensible Solution To Africa’s Overpopulation Problem

The Sensible Solution To Africa’s Overpopulation Problem

https://www.takimag.com/article/the-...ation-problem/

Jim Goad

December 02, 2019

People in sub-Saharan Africa have loads and loads of problems, but not when it comes to having babies. As far as generating prosperity, ensuring longevity, and protecting its inhabitants from violence and disease go, sub-Saharan Africa has a horrendous record for which every black person currently alive should feel tremendously painful spasms of shame. But they are the undisputed world champs when it comes to reproduction.

Twenty-four of the 25 countries on the planet with the highest per-capita birth rates are in sub-Saharan Africa, whereas every last nation in the European Union is experiencing sub-replacement fertility rates. (A look at that link reveals that when it comes to fertility, the Axis powers didn’t fare well—out of 225 nations listed, Italy comes in #214, Germany #216, and Japan #222. Apparently you never stop losing World War II.)

It wasn’t always this way. When I was but a wee sapling, India and China were the main generators of global population growth. But whereas those nations are stabilizing, nearly all population growth this century will come in the deep, musty jungles and barren, sandy plains of the Dark Continent’s southern segment.

According to this website:

The population of Africa is expected to roughly double by 2050. This will add 1.2 billion people to Africa’s 2019 population of 1.3 billion people….The average woman in Africa today has about 4.7 children. This varies significantly from 2.5 in southern Africa to between 5.5 and 5.8 in central and western Africa. The average in other parts of the world is 2.2 or less, with a global average of 2.5 children per woman.

The author of that piece brilliantly suggests that “high fertility behaviours” may play a role in Africa’s population explosion.

“I suggest a two-pronged approach to stop the seemingly inevitable tidal wave of African immigration to the United States.”
    According to our friends at the United Nations:

More than half of global population growth between now and 2050 is expected to occur in Africa. Africa has the highest rate of population growth among major areas. The population of sub-Saharan Africa is projected to double by 2050. A rapid population increase in Africa is anticipated even if there is a substantial reduction of fertility levels in the near future. Regardless of the uncertainty surrounding future trends in fertility in Africa, the large number of young people currently on the continent, who will reach adulthood in the coming years and have children of their own, ensures that the region will play a central role in shaping the size and distribution of the world’s population over the coming decades.

At the risk of sounding racist, the New English Review suggests that “Western Elites Can’t Keep Ignoring Africa’s Overpopulation Problem”:

According to UN projections, by 2050, twenty-eight sub-Saharan nations, including Nigeria, will double in size, while nine others, including Somalia and Uganda, are set to quintuple. By that year…three out of every four newborns in the entire world will come from this region.

OK, so for the next thirty years, more than half of all worldwide population growth will be in sub-Saharan Africa. And after that, the rate gets jacked up to 75%. And when things get overcrowded on a continent where drinking water is a luxury and AIDS seems as abundant as the common cold, forgive me for suspecting that many Africans will seek lebensraum somewhere else.

From now until the end of the century, the population of Africa will quadruple from one billion to four billion. The Washington Times sees this as a problem—for Africa, at least:

Without significant development progress, this population tidal wave will cause great human suffering, trigger destabilizing migrations and impact global security….Nigeria, the continent’s most populous nation, will see its population grow from 191 million in 2017 to a staggering 411 million in 2050 to become the world’s third most populous country, behind India and China and ahead of the United States….Their per capita gross domestic product (GDP), the best measure of economic prosperity, ranges from $3,100 in Angola and $2,200 in Nigeria, to just $780 in Mali and $434 in Somalia.

Sub-Saharan per-capita income averages around $750 per annum; for American blacks, it’s more than 25 times that. Average life expectancy in sub-Saharan Africa is 46 years; American blacks average an extra quarter-century.

Before Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama took him out, Muammar Gaddafi warned that if the European Union didn’t pay him a hefty ransom, he would cease to allow Libya to serve as a buffer zone between Europe and sub-Saharan Africa’s squirming, musty masses:

Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European and even black as there are millions who want to come in. We don’t know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions.

Europe didn’t listen. And now we have a “migrant crisis.” And now millions of black Africans are learning to get over their natural fear of water in order to set sail for Europe. Countless others are being sprinkled throughout Europe and North America due to the globalist programs that redistribute human bodies as if they were material wealth. Since everyone is equal—something we are forced to accept under the effective threat of death, at least socially—there should be no national borders and four billion Africans are just as valuable as four billion Greeks or four billion Swedes.

I can’t speak for Europe, but clearly we can’t absorb an additional four billion Africans into the United States. After all, forty million already seems like a bit of a handful. Why multiply it by a factor of 100? Sure, we could double the amount of teams in both the NBA and NFL. We could always use a few more entertainers. But sooner or later, we won’t have any jobs for them, and, as hateful as it makes me sound, four billion Africans might start to feel like a wee bit of a burden on our infrastructure.

I suggest a two-pronged approach to stop the seemingly inevitable tidal wave of African immigration to the United States. The first prong involves persuading Africans to stay in Africa. The second involves persuading Africans to alter their behavior once they’ve decided to stay in Africa.

As anyone who turns on a TV can tell you, the United States is a deeply racist nation which is structurally designed to oppress, torture, defame, rape, humiliate, extort, beat, maim, disfigure, and outright murder black people in the streets. Don’t forget slavery. Or lynching. Or the KKK. Or Jim Crow. Or, for that matter, his brother Jeff Crow, who focused his energies on keeping movie theaters segregated. Don’t forget those water hoses and those German Shepherds. Or Emmett Till. Or Trayvon Martin. Or Mike Brown. Or the fact that even though the other members of the Rat Pack were superficially nice to him, Sammy Davis, Jr. was always painfully aware that because of the color of his skin, he could never truly be one of “them.” Convince every potential African immigrant that living in the United States would feel like being lynched and raped simultaneously. Sure, back in the Motherland they may only eat the equivalent of one stale biscuit monthly, but they won’t feel hated.

Once we’ve convinced Africans to stay in Africa, we are ready to enact Stage Two of the plan:

They need to stop having so much sex.

For all that the pundits and so-called “experts” try to blame the astronomical rates of African fecundity on colonialism or capitalism or corrupt African politicians or primitive African religions, the plain truth is that if they weren’t $#@!ing each other so much, they wouldn’t be popping out babies as routinely as they defecate.

Learn a hobby, Africans. Start practicing yoga. Keep a journal. Make lists. Visit a family member you haven’t seen in years. Pray the rosary. Become a YouTuber. I’m certain that when you have no job prospects and all that stands before you is a vast wasteland of sand and buzzards, sexual intercourse must seem like a welcome release.

“It takes a village to raise a child,” goes the African folk saying. But your subcontinent is so economically devastated, it takes a village to afford a child.

You need to learn from your mistakes, Africans. Grow up and keep it in your pants. It’s your only hope.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stop sending them free food and militarize the borders.

The problem will take care of itself.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Stop sending them free food and militarize the borders.

The problem will take care of itself.
    Militarize the borders?

You think Africans are swimming the Atlantic Ocean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Militarize the borders?

You think Africans are swimming the Atlantic Ocean?
    The get to Mexico somehow.

They also take boats across the Mediterranean.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Having less sex will also result in less overpopulation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Having less sex will also result in less overpopulation.
    Nigerians have no control.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What a bunch of malthusian nonsense. More human resources leads to more productivity and more prosperity, not less.

The assumption that a human life is a net drain on the economy, rather than a net gain for it, is an assumption of the extreme left. It's the diametric opposite of everything we here at Ron Paul Forums support.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What a bunch of malthusian nonsense. More human resources leads to more productivity and more prosperity, not less.
    There are no such absolutes. More human resources CAN lead to more productivity and prosperity, not always. Not without training, not without resources invested in them, not without their own drive to be productive and prosperous. Without those things, they are a drain, especially if you feel the need to support them or have to deal with security issues from not supporting them.

The assumption that a human life is a net drain on the economy, rather than a net gain for it, is an assumption of the extreme left. It's the diametric opposite of everything we here at Ron Paul Forums support.
    It is the assumption of those that have determined that many people aren't willing to work/train/invest to be a net benefit. Its the assumption of people that know that the safety net will keep expanding to support people unable or unwilling to work. It is not the opposite of "everything we here at RPFs support.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    There are no such absolutes. More human resources CAN lead to more productivity and prosperity, not always. Not without training, not without resources invested in them, not without their own drive to be productive and prosperous. Without those things, they are a drain, especially if you feel the need to support them or have to deal with security issues from not supporting them.
    It's not true for each and every individual. But as a general rule, that works out on the average over a large sample, it is absolutely true.

It is not the opposite of "everything we here at RPFs support.
    Yes it is. And it was the opposite of what you and AF supported, or at least pretended to support, back before you started openly advocating immigration reduction policies here.

It's not true for each and every individual. But as a general rule, that works out on the average over a large sample, it is absolutely true.
    It is not absolutely true; anybody with any management experience could tell you that just adding lots of bodies does not increase productivity.

Yes it is. And it was the opposite of what you and AF supported, or at least pretended to support, back before you started openly advocating immigration reduction policies here.
    I' pretty sure neither AF nor myself have ever been for any open borders nonsense, except maybe in a theoretical world with no welfare state or federal reserve.

I know people hate anecdotes but the growth rate of the last 2 to 3 generations will not be sustained. Take for example, my grand parents from my mom's side had 9 kids, all those kids had at least 3 kids and at most 5 kids, now from all those grand kids, none has more than 4 kids and more than half of my cousins have no kids at all. I will be my last dollar that the population will not double by 2050.

Btw my grand parents from my father's side had like 15 kids and all of em lived to have their own children.

Takimag is doing what they do best, take stories about black people and use to scare white people. Also if slowing birthrate doesn't do the job, climate change will

It is not absolutely true; anybody with any management experience could tell you that just adding lots of bodies does not increase productivity.
    That's not what I claimed.

I' pretty sure neither AF nor myself have ever been for any open borders nonsense, except maybe in a theoretical world with no welfare state or federal reserve.
    There you go changing my words again. I didn't say anything about open borders. But I've also already brought up your old quotes here on this website from the Ron Paul presidential campaigns where you were very openly against a border wall and unconcerned about any problem of too many immigrants. The same goes for dannno, who also changed to espousing the diametric opposite view from what he did then.

There you go changing my words again. I didn't say anything about open borders. But I've also already brought up your old quotes here on this website from the Ron Paul presidential campaigns where you were very openly against a border wall and unconcerned about any problem of too many immigrants. The same goes for dannno, who also changed to espousing the diametric opposite view from what he did then.
    I very much doubt you ever found me saying we should not ever build a wall nor that immigration could ever be a problem. I might have made more theoretical posts in my younger age; but nothing so absolutist.

I very much doubt you ever found me saying we should not ever build a wall nor that immigration could ever be a problem. .
    Except for the part where you change my words again, and I never said you claimed that immigration could never be a problem, I did find that. This is old news. I +repped it. And I quoted it and brought it back up into recent discussions only a few months ago from years back when you made those claims. Likewise with AF and dannno. I'm not inclined to go back through the trouble right now to redo what I've already done. But you made no attempt to deny it at the time. Funny how now that it's not back on the front page you think you can.

I have never been in favor of open border polices.

I have always been in favor of immigration restrictions.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I am still opposed to a wall.

I believed and have always believed, what Ron Paul ran on in 2008:

"The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked." - Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign 2008

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Nigerians have no control.
    Looks like they'll have to start investing their money into pills that will control their libido.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Diffusion is a natural fact of science. Without anything to impede it, populations will naturally move from high concentration areas to lower concentration areas. Thus China, India and Africa will continue to diffuse to other places like the US.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-03-2019 at 01:30 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quit attempting to put your opinion in other people’s mouths. You do not speak for this forum, or for anyone else.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Last edited by Superfluous Man; 12-03-2019 at 01:04 PM. Reason: scratch that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Quit attempting to put your opinion in other people’s mouths. You do not speak for this forum, or for anyone else.
    I'm not putting words in anyone's mouths. I'm referring to their own positions as they expressed them in their own words. As I said above, I've previously shown the posts where they openly espoused precisely what I claimed.

As for speaking for the forum, the forum has a written publicly available mission statement.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 12-03-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Except for the part where you change my words again, and I never said you claimed that immigration could never be a problem, I did find that. This is old news. I +repped it. And I quoted it and brought it back up into recent discussions only a few months ago from years back when you made those claims. Likewise with AF and dannno. I'm not inclined to go back through the trouble right now to redo what I've already done. But you made no attempt to deny it at the time. Funny how now that it's not back on the front page you think you can.
    I had to go find the quotes you think you found of me holding a different position. These are the two you bumped:
    When half the country is screaming and demanding that the government "tax the rich", I fail to see how Dr. Paul is crazy for suggesting that our government might use border controls to keep people and their money in the country in the event of a major economic crisis.

I like RP's stance on immigration, because his is the freedom approach.
    IIRC, he is philosophically for "open borders" and immigration BUT he also realizes that "open borders" is not compatible with our subsidizing illegal immigrants. You have to change one or the other. He pushes for stopping federal mandated subsidies to illegal immigrants (ie: hospitals) and other incentives (birthright citizenship), as opposed to using force to stop illegal immigrants.

Edit: and I believe his stance for protecting the border is more for national security reasons.
    IIRC, it was a courageous moment in one of the debates when he warned against scapegoating illegal immigrants.
    Neither of those are opposed to my current position. In neither one do I say I am against a wall or immigration controls. In both I am talking about RP's position and theoreticals.

Yes, RPs freedom approach is ideal. But it aint even close to happening. Let me know when we get rid of all those things I listed, then maybe open borders could work.

I'm not putting words in anyone's mouths. I'm referring to their own positions as they expressed them in their own words. As I said above, I've previously shown the posts where they openly espoused precisely what I claimed.

As for speaking for the forum, the forum has a written publicly available mission statement.
    They have denied it, and you have provided no quotes. Burden of proof is on the accuser.

And immigration is not addressed in the Mission Statement, which once again, you have not quoted.

Don’t put your words into other people’s mouths, or into the forum mission statement.

They have denied it, and you have provided no quotes.
    I have provided the quotes. And they didn't deny it when I did. Also, notice they don't even deny it now. They change my words, and then deny that.

Don’t put your words into other people’s mouths, or into the forum mission statement.
    The site mission is there for all to read. As you are well aware, I have never misrepresented it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have provided the quotes. And they didn't deny it when I did. Also, notice they don't even deny it now. They change my words, and then deny that.

The site mission is there for all to read. As you are well aware, I have never misrepresented it.
    Lol. Still no quote, because there is nothing there for you to quote.

Africa has the most Christians of any contentinent and the vast majority of Christian population growth in the next few generations will be from Africa.

Why the interest in Christian population control?

A similar story could be told of the expected growth in markets and capitalism in Africa.

Why ally yourselves with the atheistic communistic population control planners?
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Too many whites! If only Black people were left to run things for themselves. Time Whitey paid the price!

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Africa has the most Christians of any contentinent and the vast majority of Christian population growth in the next few generations will be from Africa.

Why the interest in Christian population control?

A similar story could be told of the expected growth in markets and capitalism in Africa.

Why ally yourselves with the atheistic communistic population control planners?

Common practice in Nigeria.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Common practice in Nigeria.

lol

Africa is a failed continent. Build a wall around the entire damn thing.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast