Thread: Jimmy Carter hospitalized

Jimmy Carter hospitalized

Former President Jimmy Carter was reportedly admitted to the hospital over the weekend, WSB-TV reports.

Carter was taken into the Phoebe Sumter Medical Center in Americus, Georgia, due to a urinary tract infection, according to his spokeswoman.
    The former president is still in the hospital, but his spokeswoman says he is “feeling better and looks forward to returning home soon.” She added that they will release a statement when he is released.

More at: https://newsbreakinglive.com/2019/12...ospitalized-2/

One state funeral distraction coming up.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll be amazed if he somehow makes it to 100.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Bet his kidneys are failing.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Former President Jimmy Carter was reportedly admitted to the hospital over the weekend, WSB-TV reports.

Carter was taken into the Phoebe Sumter Medical Center in Americus, Georgia, due to a urinary tract infection, according to his spokeswoman.
    The former president is still in the hospital, but his spokeswoman says he is “feeling better and looks forward to returning home soon.” She added that they will release a statement when he is released.

More at: https://newsbreakinglive.com/2019/12...ospitalized-2/

One state funeral distraction coming up.
    You were right. Agent W on the V the guerilla economist said RBG would make the news cycle after impeachment fizzle. Now they setting it up for Jimmy. December 9th....I cant remember why December 9th is important. My gut says maybe RBG or Jimmy might be a distraction for that day

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You were right. Agent W on the V the guerilla economist said RBG would make the news cycle after impeachment fizzle. Now they setting it up for Jimmy. December 9th....I cant remember why December 9th is important. My gut says maybe RBG or Jimmy might be a distraction for that day
    So, are Democrats themselves managing to die on schedule to help maintain distractions, or are Hillary's Hitmen helping them out?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-03-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, are Democrats themselves managing to die on schedule to help maintain distractions, or are Hillary's Hitmen helping them out?
    There are plenty of other killers in the deepstate but Hitlery might well be involved.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are plenty of other killers in the deepstate but Hitlery might well be involved.
    Fascinating. Just out of curiosity, has Q or any other capital letters revealed who the last Democrat to die a natural death might have been?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Fascinating. Just out of curiosity, has Q or any other capital letters revealed who the last Democrat to die a natural death might have been?
    If this was happening in a foreign country the US government had targeted for regime change would you be such a coincidence theorist?

The deepstate has targeted America for regime change and the "coincidences" are too convenient.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If this was happening in a foreign country the US government had targeted for regime change would you be such a coincidence theorist?

The deepstate has targeted America for regime change and the "coincidences" are too convenient.
    They're going to kill Jimmy Carter because regime change.

Aren't they running a smidgeon late? Like, say, four decades?

They're going to kill Jimmy Carter because regime change.
    Yes.
    It's a distraction from their impeachment farce and a propaganda opportunity.
    And he isn't really worth anything to them alive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes.
    It's a distraction from their impeachment farce and a propaganda opportunity.
    And he isn't really worth anything to them alive.
    I see. And how are their other figureheads reacting to this revelation that no matter how many favors they do for this cabal and how many secrets they harbor, their lives are forfeit whenever a safe headline is required?

I see. And how are their other figureheads reacting to this revelation that no matter how many favors they do for this cabal and how many secrets they harbor, their lives are forfeit whenever a safe headline is required?
    By trying to remain worth more than their deaths would be to the cabal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

By trying to remain worth more than their deaths would be to the cabal.
    Ah, of course.

Are you just making this $#@! up as you go yet, or is this Qospel?

George HW was believed to be dead long before they said he was and used his funeral as a distraction and so the deep state could communicate with one another

Uh huh. Even Republicans, eh? Or only RINOs?

Or maybe 95 year old men sometimes go to the hospital, QED.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-03-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Ah, of course.

Are you just making this $#@! up as you go yet, or is this Qospel?
    Relax, he has insider sources
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.