Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joe Biden is awesome! Best comedic relief ever

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That's not only a Democrat characteristic, ya know. The only difference is what imagery and verbiage is trotted out to trigger those emotions. It's easy to turn a "strong Republican" into a cooing, babbling baby with some pictures of soldiers and flags and "freedom ain't free" and 'Murica slogans.

LOL ok. Next time will surely be different than this time and his communist CFR cabinet will be vanquished once and for all!
    Yes I do know that emotions are a human characteristic, not a Democrat characteristic. Of course some people are geared to be more primarily emotional and others are more primarily logical. It is just my belief that emotion trumps logic. DUCY

I am not expecting for the 2nd Trump term to be different, just more effective.

I am not expecting for the 2nd Trump term to be more libertarian.

I am not expecting for the 2nd Trump term to be more Ron Paul like.

Trump has positives and negatives. In my view the positives are outweighing the negatives, especially considering the alternatives. For example, he brought in John Bolton to hear his point of view and then kicked his ass to the curb. Trump has not increased the war machine in the middle east and it appears to me that he has reduced it. I like this and I think it is reasonable to believe he will continue to reduce the neo-con war efforts. YMMV
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

And a video to go along with it.

Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-27-2020 at 10:01 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

After president Joe asks CNN personality Don Lemon "You got the vaccination"?
    He continues to talk, but I'm afraid I can't follow...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Yes I do know that emotions are a human characteristic, not a Democrat characteristic. Of course some people are geared to be more primarily emotional and others are more primarily logical. It is just my belief that emotion trumps logic. DUCY

I am not expecting for the 2nd Trump term to be different, just more effective.

I am not expecting for the 2nd Trump term to be more libertarian.

I am not expecting for the 2nd Trump term to be more Ron Paul like.

Trump has positives and negatives. In my view the positives are outweighing the negatives, especially considering the alternatives. For example, he brought in John Bolton to hear his point of view and then kicked his ass to the curb. Trump has not increased the war machine in the middle east and it appears to me that he has reduced it. I like this and I think it is reasonable to believe he will continue to reduce the neo-con war efforts. YMMV
    Not sure why people insist on settling already this far out. It is not ideological with him. Trump will go which ever way the wind is blowing. If Middle East intervention becomes popular again by talk radio hosts owned and operated by Neocons, to win them over Trump will run on foreign intervention next time. He is like this on every topic.

If he gets back in he will erode more of our gun rights. No need to settle this far out. The time is now to find and promote a better solution before it is too late.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    WTF is he babbling about... aliens ???
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What the actual $#@! was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I saw this video posted on a different forum with similar context. It's actually purposely edited and framed out of context, as if Joe is talking directly to Lemon. He's not. Joe is speaking as if it's a hypothetical conversation between kids but in response to a question asked by Lemon. Semi-incoherent Joe being semi-incoherent Joe notwithstanding, the video is not what it purports to be. He's enough of a trainwreck without needing embellishment for video hits.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-28-2021 at 12:57 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I saw this video posted on a different forum with similar context. It's actually purposely edited and framed out of context, as if Joe is talking directly to Lemon. He's not. Joe is speaking as if it's a hypothetical conversation between kids but in response to a question asked by Lemon. Semi-incoherent Joe being semi-incoherent Joe notwithstanding, the video is not what it purports to be. He's enough of a trainwreck without needing embellishment for video hits.
    People on the right thinking they are helping doing things like this. All it does is provide the left and the MSM an excuse to debunk all his memory problems.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Yeah probably not that. Too played out and uncreative now. ORIGINAL SIN

Cake or death? What a fine passcode.
    timely bump perhaps
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234