Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden is awesome! Best comedic relief ever

How quickly partisans forget that the Democratic Party wasn't the first to take Henry Mencken to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by H.L. Mencken
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden expounds on covid-19 and how we address it.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How quickly partisans forget that the Democratic Party wasn't the first to take Henry Mencken to heart.

What partisans are you talking about? I think Bush was the worst President we have ever had, I think most here who support Trump agree with me.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What partisans are you talking about? I think Bush was the worst President we have ever had, I think most here who support Trump agree with me.
    dannno sees no partisans, therefore there are no partisans.

I don't believe that'll hold up in court. In fact, "dannno says it ain't so" is more likely to be taken as proof that it is so.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    dannno sees no partisans, therefore there are no partisans.

I don't believe that'll hold up in court. In fact, "dannno says it ain't so" is more likely to be taken as proof that it is so.
    Most of the partisans are fake anyway and don't like Trump.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

bump

The fact that hes the nominee knowing that he can't string a sentence together anymore is hilarious. Makes me wonder if he'll get replaced at the convention. Perhaps there won't be any general elections debate this time around. Democrats want to keep Biden out of the public eye as long as they can.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-20-2020 at 04:23 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The fact that hes the nominee knowing that he can't string a sentence together anymore is hilarious. Makes me wonder if he'll get replaced at the convention. Perhaps there won't be any general elections debate this time around. Democrats want to keep Biden out of the public eye as long as they can.
    Seriously? Where were you between 2000 and 2009, when Dubya was proving positively that Americans don't trust presidents who have enough brains to do the job?

Quote Originally Posted by H.L. Mencken
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-20-2020 at 04:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Asked about Biden.. watch how he starts this out..

Last edited by dannno; 04-27-2020 at 02:57 AM.

Corn Pop!!

Hey dannno do me a favor and keep the thread to Biden's hilarious gaffes please. I know there's not much material lately but this thread isn't intended as a platform for Trump or Rogan or anyone else's randomness. Thx.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Yea but, it's a trick don't you see?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Hey dannno do me a favor and keep the thread to Biden's hilarious gaffes please. I know there's not much material lately but this thread isn't intended as a platform for Trump or Rogan or anyone else's randomness. Thx.
    You are fake news.

The Rogan clip was a clip of a Biden gaff, his Corn Pop speech, and then the subsequent discussion.

Trump making fun of Biden in epic fashion may occasionally make it here because it is very much related to his gaffes. I've watched that clip about 40 times and it makes me cry it is so funny, and it is about Sleepy Joe Biden, so ya, I'm going to post it here.

You are fake news.
    Yes... No need to expend the effort to explain. It is seen and recognized.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

You are fake news.

The Rogan clip was a clip of a Biden gaff, his Corn Pop speech, and then the subsequent discussion.

Trump making fun of Biden in epic fashion may occasionally make it here because it is very much related to his gaffes. I've watched that clip about 40 times and it makes me cry it is so funny, and it is about Sleepy Joe Biden, so ya, I'm going to post it here.
    Thanks for being a disrespectful jackass then.

So nice and respectful on the public board, yet so nasty and $#@!ed up in character behind the scenes...

You are not who you display yourself as. But neither am I...

Bring it out front man... Be real...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does somebody who makes fun of dementia sufferers deserve respect

^^^^
    Disrespectful hasbara shills gonna be disrespectful. It's always easy to pick you guys out. No originality, no etiquette, just ad hominem insults, threats and character attacks. Sad.

Why does somebody who makes fun of dementia sufferers deserve respect
    I know that it's impossible for you to get thousands of views on your own threads since no one cares what you post and you must piggyback off other's threads but I made a simple and respectful ask of you. That's all. But nope, typical Trumpkin shill replies with insults and disrespect in return.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-28-2020 at 07:43 AM.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I wish I could say this is funny but....

Did ol' Creepy Uncle Joe get caught on a Cosby? Looks like the DNC is turning on him.

//

https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/1256435070656749569

That hair tho.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-02-2020 at 03:02 AM.

https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/1256301805593604099

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This guy looks sleepy

Calvin Coolidge

Biden calls people who sport the confederate flag "fine people" back in 1993 on C-Span

LOL.. Trump hasn't even gone that far.. dunno if he would or not, but Trump only said that people who were protesting statue removal were fine people, that's a bit different than sporting the confederate flag

Here’s Joe Biden in action, Lancaster, Pennsylvania on 6/25/2020. He talks about mental health care...
    And then says: “now we have over 120 million dead from COVID”.

The video is only 23 seconds. And is cut off after Biden once again shows that his mental condition makes him unfit for president.
    I would like to hear what he says to follow that up (I guess that even Biden would know that this is a mistake).
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast