Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NY bill would require HPV vaccine for children to enter school, daycare

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Don't we all?
    Sage comment, So true.....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Danke again.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I am staying out of this thread because seeing the same people who mumble that Big pHARMa is hiding the cure for cancer because the money is in the treatment simultaneously screeching that a vaccine that would prevent almost all cervical cancer is also a ploy to kill people for profit makes me want to gouge my eyes out. They contradict themselves at every single turn.

Do not get medical advice from the people who post on these forums, Brian. I spent 10 years fact-checking their posts, and one of the many things I learned is that their beliefs are not based on anything evidence-based. It's like a religion to them.

The only reason not to get the vaccine is because you don't want one. But their crazy conspiracies will be the reason the freedom to make that choice will soon disappear.

There is nothing to tie Big Pharma to Rick Perry, or any legislated mandates,
    anyone that promulgates such utter, nonsensical-fantasy is really just teh stoopid' dumdum little boys....

'' It emerged that Merck's political action committee had donated $5,000 to the governor's campaign at the same moment their executives were negotiating with the governor's staff. Merck would eventually donate nearly $30,000 to Perry and more than $377,000 to the Republican Governors Association, which Perry chaired. ''https://www.npr.org/2011/09/16/14053...provoked-anger

One of my dearest friends took the HPV vaccine, per her doctor's suggestion, over three years ago. Now she has cervical cancer and has been going through horrific toxic chemo therapy with more false hope by the same people who told her the HPV vaccine would save her from the beginning.

So gouge out your eyes on that one, you fool.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    One of my dearest friends took the HPV vaccine, per her doctor's suggestion, over three years ago. Now she has cervical cancer and has been going through horrific toxic chemo therapy with more false hope by the same people who told her the HPV vaccine would save her from the beginning.

Sorry to hear about your friend. However, it takes longer than three years for cervical cancer to develop so the vaccine could not have caused it.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/467126_3

Although rapid progression is possible, average time from initial infection to manifestation of invasive cervical cancer is estimated at up to 15 years.
    That means she probably already had cervical cancer before she was vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friend. However, it takes longer than three years for cervical cancer to develop so the vaccine could not have caused it.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/467126_3

That means she probably already had cervical cancer before she was vaccinated.

Although rapid progression is possible, average time from initial infection to manifestation of invasive cervical cancer is estimated at up to 15 years.
    No one in her family and she has 5 sisters and a mother and grandmothers who never had any issue.

Cancer is not a disease, it's a Big Business.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

No vaccine related but that closely resembles "you know who's" situation as well.

Where suspected mild prostate cancer in a 65 year old man was aggressively treated and removed, at the medical establishment's urging.

By going in and molesting the cancerous area, (against what I recommended) in two months it has now spread into the rest of his body and will most likely kill him.

Mission Accomplished.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No vaccine related but that closely resembles "you know who's" situation as well.

Where suspected mild prostate cancer in a 65 year old man was aggressively treated and removed, at the medical establishment's urging.

By going in and molesting the cancerous area, (against what I recommended) in two months it has now spread into the rest of his body and will most likely kill him.

Mission Accomplished.
    Paid into the ponzi scheme to not be able to collect...but they will suck every penny out of you before you die.

Time to wake up, folks!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Also still waiting on that reputable site that says vaccines are dangerous and there is a good reason not to vaccinate. Just one site would do.
    Attacking The Source: The Establishment Loyalist's Favorite Online Tactic

“You’re only allowed to criticise establishment power using outlets which never criticize establishment power...”
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345