Thread: NY bill would require HPV vaccine for children to enter school, daycare

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Not surprised.

Full Article.

See Also:

American Medical Revolutions: How the AMA Took Over America

Intro:

Libertarian you are not.

86% of doctors support mandatory MMR vaccination (which I do not). https://www.pewresearch.org/science/...r_3:_Attitudes

Given that you don't have an understanding of mandatory and voluntary, you should spend some more time exploring libertarian ideas. Public school is optional. No one is forced to go.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Given that you don't have an understanding of mandatory and voluntary, you should spend some more time exploring libertarian ideas. Public school is optional. No one is forced to go.
    Everyone is forced to pay for them which causes many people to not be able to afford anything else and this is not just about public schools.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Everyone is forced to pay for them which causes many people to not be able to afford anything else and this is not just about public schools.
    That's kind of the problem with government schools in the first place. It is one more reason to expand vouchers. Not a reason to give into people with fringe views.

That's kind of the problem with government schools in the first place. It is one more reason to expand vouchers. Not a reason to give into people with fringe views.
    Which would have taxpayers funding private schools as well as public ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Which would have taxpayers funding private schools as well as public ones.
    I am for that.

I am for that.
    If the government is funding them, are they still "private"?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    86% of doctors support mandatory MMR vaccination (which I do not).
    Thank you. You just proved my point and contradicted yourself. How many doctors are there in the U.S.? Take 14% of those (based on your statement) who don't drink the Kool Aid.

On one side you have Alex Jones, Jenny McCarthy and a maybe a fringe doctor or two. On the other side you have 99.8% of doctors and medical researchers.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

I think so. The government's role would just be writing a check not the administration of education. I don't see a very good alternative. In theory, I would be for just eliminating any government role in education. But in practice, I realize many kids have negligent parents. Education is the only way those kids will have any chance in life. So I am for a voucher system.

Thank you. You just proved my point and contradicted yourself. How many doctors are there in the U.S.? Take 14% of those (based on your statement) who don't drink the Kool Aid.

No contradiction. 86% are for mandatory vaccination. A significant percentage of that remaining 14% like Rand Paul would say vaccines are safe and parents should be strongly encouraged but not required to vaccinate.

I can't find the exact percentage of doctors and researchers who say they are dangerous. I am guessing pretty low. I can't find ANY reputable site that says they are dangerous. Whereas the Mayo Clinic, AMA, Stanford, CDC all say they are safe. If you could point to a reputable place that says parents shouldn't vaccinate that would be great.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 12-01-2019 at 06:53 PM.

86% of doctors support mandatory MMR vaccination (which I do not). https://www.pewresearch.org/science/...r_3:_Attitudes

Oh, so me childless, can stop paying taxes for Latisha down the block with 9 kids to pay for them in government schools?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

86% are for mandatory vaccination. A significant percentage of that remaining 14% like Rand Paul would say vaccines are safe and parents should be strongly encouraged but not required to vaccinate.
    You speak for the 14%?

Rand Paul is not a medical doctor. He is not licensed to practice medicine.

No contradiction.
    You've contradicted yourself multiple times in this thread...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Oh, so me childless, can stop paying taxes for Latisha down the block with 9 kids to pay for them in government schools?
    You live down the block from Latisha?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

You speak for the 14%?

Rand Paul is not a medical doctor. He is not licensed to practice medicine.

You've contradicted yourself multiple times in this thread...

If you could point out a contradiction that would be great.

And Rand Paul is a licensed medical doctor. Who are you? Rachel Maddow? He still practices pro bono. Also Duke Med School grad. Where did you attend? Johns Hopkins? Harvard?

Also still waiting on that reputable site that says vaccines are dangerous and there is a good reason not to vaccinate. Just one site would do.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 12-01-2019 at 07:00 PM.

And Rand Paul is a licensed medical doctor. Who are you? Rachel Maddow? He still practices pro bono. Also Duke Med School grad. Where did you attend? Johns Hopkins? Harvard?
    Rand Paul is not a licensed medical doctor and never has been to my knowledge. Please provide your reference otherwise. He is an ophthalmologist, and I do not believe he holds any license anymore. (Source.) I have never head of an ophthalmologist giving vaccines, but it wouldn't surprise me if some states now allow that.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You live down the block from Latisha?
    Don't we all?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I know nothing about HPV or the vaccine. I am talking about vaccines in general. I listen to people who are experts. On one side you have Alex Jones, Jenny McCarthy and a maybe a fringe doctor or two. On the other side you have 99.8% of doctors and medical researchers. I tend to just listen to what experts say unless there is a compelling reason not to.
    99.8%

Why does this sound so much like Al Gore's Junk scientist figures...

The science is in?

I can't find ANY reputable site that says they are dangerous. Whereas the Mayo Clinic, AMA, Stanford, CDC all say they are safe. If you could point to a reputable place that says parents shouldn't vaccinate that would be great.
    Who is saying parents should not vaccinate?? Certainly not me. I am all for parental rights, and if a parent wants to vaccinate, that is their right.

I have already addressed the credibility problem with using the AMA as a "source" of truthful information. As far as the CDC, they earn billions from patents on vaccines, and they are also the largest purchaser of vaccines - over $5 billion a year. Of course it is the American taxpayer buying these vaccines.

See:

Should the CDC Oversee Vaccine Safety When They Purchase Over $5 Billion of Vaccines from Big Pharma?

A reputable source that says vaccines are dangerous?

How about the HHS, DOJ, and Supreme Court? Are they good enough for you?

Here is a list of quarterly reports supplied by the DOJ, from the HHS government websites on payouts for injuries and deaths due to vaccines that are paid out by the Vaccine Court.

Supreme Court Decision - look at Bruesewitz v. Wyeth where they ruled that vaccines are "Unavoidably unsafe."

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    99.8%

Why does this sound so much like Al Gore's Junk scientist figures...

The science is in?

99.8% that are funding in some way by Big pHARMa to publish and report what they want.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Rand Paul is not a licensed medical doctor and never has been to my knowledge. Please provide your reference otherwise. He is an ophthalmologist, and I do not believe he holds any license anymore. (Source.) I have never head of an ophthalmologist giving vaccines, but it wouldn't surprise me if some states now allow that.

Is licensed. Here is he is performing surgery October 2nd, 2019. https://spectrumnews1.com/ky/lexingt...gery-pro-bono-

Board certification is not a license. And he passed board certification first try and would have zero trouble passing again. He never had any issue with that. He formed a competing board so he got smeared for that.

I am pointing out he a doctor who went through medical school. The onus is not on me to prove the safety and efficacy of vaccines.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Who is saying parents should not vaccinate?? Certainly not me. I am all for parental rights, and if a parent wants to vaccinate, that is their right.

I have already addressed the credibility problem with using the AMA as a "source" of truthful information. As far as the CDC, they earn billions from patents on vaccines, and they are also the largest purchaser of vaccines - over $5 billion a year. Of course it is the American taxpayer buying these vaccines.

See:

Should the CDC Oversee Vaccine Safety When They Purchase Over $5 Billion of Vaccines from Big Pharma?

A reputable source that says vaccines are dangerous?

How about the HHS, DOJ, and Supreme Court? Are they good enough for you?

Here is a list of quarterly reports supplied by the DOJ, from the HHS government websites on payouts for injuries and deaths due to vaccines that are paid out by the Vaccine Court.

Supreme Court Decision - look at Bruesewitz v. Wyeth where they ruled that vaccines are "Unavoidably unsafe."
    Clicked on your crackpot site link. Took one look. Not reading anything on it. Do better. Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money.

Googled "unavoidably unsafe" and that case and apparently that is what nutters interpreted that ruling as.

...Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money.

DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!

''Hold my beer.....''

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No.
    "The Patriarch"

I think so. The government's role would just be writing a check not the administration of education. I don't see a very good alternative. In theory, I would be for just eliminating any government role in education. But in practice, I realize many kids have negligent parents. Education is the only way those kids will have any chance in life. So I am for a voucher system.
    Lol....

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!

''Hold my beer.....''

The science is settled.........
    "The Patriarch"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Don't we all?
    I don't.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I am staying out of this thread because seeing the same people who mumble that Big pHARMa is hiding the cure for cancer because the money is in the treatment simultaneously screeching that a vaccine that would prevent almost all cervical cancer is also a ploy to kill people for profit makes me want to gouge my eyes out. They contradict themselves at every single turn.

Do not get medical advice from the people who post on these forums, Brian. I spent 10 years fact-checking their posts, and one of the many things I learned is that their beliefs are not based on anything evidence-based. It's like a religion to them.

The only reason not to get the vaccine is because you don't want one. But their crazy conspiracies will be the reason the freedom to make that choice will soon disappear.
    A false choice and a strawman. It's quite possible that killing people isn't the goal of Gardasil. Slowing reproduction rates, on the other hand....well....

US birth rates falls for 4th year in a row...not enough to replenish population
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...r-row-n1091446

Depopulation is most definitely part of Agenda 2030 and is even heralded on the Georgia Guidestones.

eta: Trump's own SecEnergy Rick Perry signed an EO in 2007, 12 years ago, mandating Gardasil for kids in TX. Those same kids are now of standard child bearing age. And population growth is down since the years of his EO in one of the most populous freedom loving states in the country. Hmm....the legislature pushed back and "vacated" his EO (did it really?) but it demonstrates that vaccines aren't necessarily about killing people, per se, but instead considered part of depopulation agenda via reduction in birth rates.
    ---------------------------------

And keep signin' those birth certificates folks. That is what legally gives them the authority to force "your" children to be vaccinated. After age 5, the child is considered "unclaimed property" according to international merchant law and the state assumes ownership. The parent becomes a temporary caretaker of the state's property. Coincidence that public schooling starts around the same time? Ha.

Harris-Perry. Hmm... (^^^reptilian)
    Last edited by devil21; 12-02-2019 at 02:29 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't.
    You will.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    99.8% that are funding in some way by Big pHARMa to publish and report what they want.
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast