Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 129

Thread: NY bill would require HPV vaccine for children to enter school, daycare

  1. #31
    French Cancer Surgeon: Statistics Show HPV Gardasil Vaccine Linked to Increased Cervical Cancer Rates After Years of Decline Due to Pap Smears

    It takes a long time to affirm that a preventive action really protects. But the failure of this supposed protection can sometimes be very quickly obvious.

    To prove that the Titanic was truly unsinkable would have required decades of navigation on the most dangerous seas of the world. Demonstrating that it wasn’t, took only a few hours …

    This » Titanic » demonstration is unfortunately reproduced by the Gardasil vaccination.

    Evidence that vaccination increases the risk of invasive cancer can be rapid, if the vaccine changes the natural history of cancer by accelerating it.

    The analysis of trends in the incidence of invasive cervical cancer published in official statistics (registers) was studied in the first and most fully vaccinated countries (Australia, Great Britain, Sweden and Norway).

    In all countries that achieved high HPV vaccination coverage, official cancer registries show an increase in the incidence of invasive cervical cancer.

    These paradoxical results plea for a rapid revision of recommendations and intensive research to explain this catastrophic issue.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Please clarify what you are asking. Are you presuming this will apply to very young children, because that is what daycare is for? This bill states this is only mandatory for children entering the 7th grade.
    The bill is sponsored by State Senator Brad Hoylman (D- Manhattan), whose legislation eliminating the religious exemption for vaccines in school children was recently signed by Governor Cuomo.

    “It would require all children born after Jan. 1, 2008 to receive the HPV vaccine to attend school or daycare in New York, similar legislation passed in other states including Rhode Island,” Hoylman said.
    Source.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'll be brief...

    1- GTFO with "estimates". Numbers from studies or it's the same old pro-vax, unscientific bull$#@!.

    2- Women who don't want cervical cancer also have the option of not throwing down on every random dick they get offered.

    3- You don't know anything at all about what costs more lives. You only know what you were told about it.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fisharmor again.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Please don't pretend like libertarians aren't for mandatory vaccines at public school or that this is any form of tyranny. No one is forced to go to public schools.
    You gonna' quote Ron and Rand Paul now, or any member here on this forum that is for mandatory vaccines, and please
    don't go on with your death wishes/threats to anti mandate members here.

    We are not anti vaxxers, that's yours and Angies meme, not ours.


  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fisharmor again.
    Covered.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Do you know of any seventh grader who goes to day care? Most kids stop going to day care in first grade. I also read the bill and saw nothing about daycare. Just more scare tactics.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Do you know of any seventh grader who goes to day care? Most kids stop going to day care in first grade. I also read the bill and saw nothing about daycare. Just more scare tactics.
    Here is the quote again, from the author of the bill:

    The bill is sponsored by State Senator Brad Hoylman (D- Manhattan), whose legislation eliminating the religious exemption for vaccines in school children was recently signed by Governor Cuomo.

    “It would require all children born after Jan. 1, 2008 to receive the HPV vaccine to attend school or daycare in New York, similar legislation passed in other states including Rhode Island,” Hoylman said.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Do you know of any seventh grader who goes to day care? Most kids stop going to day care in first grade. I also read the bill and saw nothing about daycare. Just more scare tactics.
    Text from the actual bill:

    Section 1. Section 2164 of the public health law, as amended by chap-
    ter 401 of the laws of 2015, subdivisions 6 and 7 as amended by chapter
    35 of the laws of 2019, is amended to read as follows:
    § 2164. Definitions; immunization against poliomyelitis, mumps,
    measles, diphtheria, rubella, varicella, Haemophilus influenzae type b
    (Hib), pertussis, tetanus, pneumococcal disease, meningococcal disease,
    [and] hepatitis B AND HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV). 1. As used in this
    section, unless the context requires otherwise:
    a. The term "school" means and includes any public, private or paro-
    chial child caring center, day nursery, day care agency, nursery school,
    kindergarten,
    elementary, intermediate or secondary school.
    b. The term "child" shall mean and include any person between the ages
    of two months and eighteen years
    .
    Source.

    This should not be surprising at all. They vaccinate ALL newborns for Hep. B, even if the mother does not have it, and it also is a sexually transmitted disease.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Do you know of any seventh grader who goes to day care? Most kids stop going to day care in first grade. I also read the bill and saw nothing about daycare. Just more scare tactics.
    Lol, its staring you in the face and you're still denying it.
    "The Patriarch"

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, its staring you in the face and you're still denying it.
    So how many 7th graders do you know in daycare?



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Text from the actual bill:



    Source.

    This should not be surprising at all. They vaccinate ALL newborns for Hep. B, even if the mother does not have it, and it also is a sexually transmitted disease.
    Public or private school? I reverse my opinion with the inclusion of private schools.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Public or private school? I reverse my opinion with the inclusion of private schools.
    From the bill:

    a. The term "school" means and includes any public, private or paro-
    chial child caring center, day nursery, day care agency, nursery school,
    kindergarten, elementary, intermediate or secondary school.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  16. #43
    I certainly don't want any of my kids becoming artistic.

    That's the first stop on the gay train.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Does anyone here know any person who actually has HPV, or is this repackaged AIDS, where we are all supposed to get scared into line over something that basically doesn't exist?
    HPV is extremely common. It causes all types of warts. Many people never have symptoms. The genital variety can cause cancer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Another "libertarian" comes out in support of forced vaccines.
    Before going into the “who is a better libertarian debate”, we should all agree that we oppose the proposed bill in the OP for government to make it mandatory.

    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'll be brief...
    ...
    2- Women who don't want cervical cancer also have the option of not throwing down on every random dick they get offered.
    ...
    Except when they believe they are in a monogamous relationship and their partner goes out and catches it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ammodotcom View Post
    "Public schools are literal prisons for children and the only time many people will ever encounter violence in their lives."-Micheal Malice

    In case anyone is wondering here are the side effects of the HPV vaccine: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/human-papi...e-effects.html
    Yeah. There is no denying that there can be adverse side effects. It’s totally safe, until they have to disclose 3 pages of side effects, or the commercial showing people dancing in a flowery field overdubbed with a warning/side effect list that takes up most of the commercial.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If HPV can only be gotten through sexual contact, then I'm pretty much safe from it.
    HPV can be transmitted by shaking hands, but that would be the common external skin variety.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I certainly don't want any of my kids becoming artistic.

    That's the first stop on the gay train.
    Slacking on the job I see. Can’t believe all of the posts you have approved since taking the job.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Slacking on the job I see. Can’t believe all of the posts you have approved since taking the job.
    You have yet to deliver that which was promised.

    Fulfill your oath!

    And herald a new era of prosperity and moderation!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Please don't pretend like libertarians aren't for mandatory vaccines at public school or that this is any form of tyranny. No one is forced to go to public schools.
    Everyone is forced to pay for them and that reduce many people to being unable to afford private schools or the time to homeschool.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    HPV is extremely common. It causes all types of warts. Many people never have symptoms. The genital variety can cause cancer.
    No. You can't have misunderstood the question. I asked if you know anyone who has it, and we can all assume what I meant was 'do you know anyone dying of cancer caused by HPV' because that has been the active scare tactic from the beginning.

    Do not conflate different versions of HPV. The only reason to dilute the issue is if you are on the side of forced injections.

    I am not saying you are on that side - I recognize we are all against that. What I would like others to recognize, is that talking about everything else other than the original reason for pushing this shot, which is the STD, is part of a repackaged AIDS scare... Something that does not and never will amount to anything close to the prediction.
    Last edited by fisharmor; 12-01-2019 at 07:12 AM.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Does anyone here know any person who actually has HPV, or is this repackaged AIDS, where we are all supposed to get scared into line over something that basically doesn't exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    No. You can't have misunderstood the question. I asked if you know anyone who has it, and we can all assume what I meant was 'do you know anyone dying of cancer caused by HPV' because that has been the active scare tactic from the beginning.

    Do not conflate different versions of HPV. The only reason to dilute the issue is if you are on the side of forced injections.

    I am not saying you are on that side - I recognize we are all against that. What I would like others to recognize, is that talking about everything else other than the original reason for pushing this shot, which is the STD, is part of a repackaged AIDS scare... Something that does not and never will amount to anything close to the prediction.
    Ok, so you want to talk specifically about the STD (genital/oral) version of HPV. I have known people who have had it (and talked about it). I don't know anyone IRL who has developed a related cancer. There was someone on this forum who said that they developed cancer from HPV. I believe that Farrah Fawcett also died from cancer caused by HPV. Other celebrities have also revealed that they had cancer from HPV.

    There is a real risk of developing cancer from HPV, but is it overblown? Who knows? It would certainly serve the corporate interests of the vaccine producers to exaggerate the risk.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ok, so you want to talk specifically about the STD (genital/oral) version of HPV. I have known people who have had it (and talked about it). I don't know anyone IRL who has developed a related cancer. There was someone on this forum who said that they developed cancer from HPV. I believe that Farrah Fawcett also died from cancer caused by HPV. Other celebrities have also revealed that they had cancer from HPV.

    There is a real risk of developing cancer from HPV, but is it overblown? Who knows? It would certainly serve the corporate interests of the vaccine producers to exaggerate the risk.
    I am staying out of this thread because seeing the same people who mumble that Big pHARMa is hiding the cure for cancer because the money is in the treatment simultaneously screeching that a vaccine that would prevent almost all cervical cancer is also a ploy to kill people for profit makes me want to gouge my eyes out. They contradict themselves at every single turn.

    Do not get medical advice from the people who post on these forums, Brian. I spent 10 years fact-checking their posts, and one of the many things I learned is that their beliefs are not based on anything evidence-based. It's like a religion to them.

    The only reason not to get the vaccine is because you don't want one. But their crazy conspiracies will be the reason the freedom to make that choice will soon disappear.
    Last edited by angelatc; 12-01-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I am staying out of this thread because ........


    The only reason not to get the vaccine is because you don't want one. But their crazy conspiracies will be the reason the freedom to make that choice will soon disappear.
    Huh? Why is it not because of the people champing at the bit to make it mandatory?
    "The Patriarch"

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Public or private school? I reverse my opinion with the inclusion of private schools.
    As already posted, the language of the bill clearly states it includes private schools.

    One state legislator is now saying that they will go after the homeschoolers as well:

    New York State Assemblyman David DiPietro visited Warsaw on Thursday, Nov. 14 to discuss with the community upcoming bills mandating vaccines like the human papillomavirus and the flu.

    “This is about the parental choice aspect that has been taken away from us, [this is] downright illegal,” DiPietro said.
    His discussion was not about whether a child is vaccinated. Rather, he reiterated the fact that parents will no longer have a choice of whether their son or daughter is.

    One of the possible new state laws set to take effect in January would require kids born on or after Jan. 1, 2009 who are entering public schools or daycares to receive the HPV vaccine.

    Due to the possibility of the passing of this bill, it was said that many parents have turned to homeschooling — East Aurora has reportedly seen a 56 percent rise in homeschooling this year. However, DiPietro said, Albany is working with state education to “outlaw homeschooling.”

    “Even if it is unconstitutional, legislatures don’t care [about the legality of this],” the assemblyman said. “Corruption drips off the walls in Albany.”
    Source.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  27. #53
    On the one hand, this disease is only transmitted by sexual activity, so if there are risks associated with the vaccination should people who make healthy choices be punished for the poor choices of others? On the other hand, around a third of the population is infected with some strain of HPV, and there is no test for it in men. I'm inclined to believe this is a good idea.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A concerned mom is warning about a New York bill that would require children to get the HPV vaccine before they could attend school.
    Under S298/A2912, a child would have to get the vaccine to be able to attend public school or daycare.
    Right now, the HPV vaccine is FDA approved for males and females ages 9 to 45 years old, to prevent certain cancers caused by human papillomavirus.
    “There’s definitely a large concern among the moms I know about this.”
    Laura Greenaway is a mom of two girls. She learned of the bill from posts on her Facebook feed, and now she wants to alert other moms.
    “It created concern and anxiety for me that this is not a decision that I can make for my own child,” Greenaway said.
    She doesn't believe kids should be required to be vaccinated against human papillomavirus across New York State, and Greenaway is not anti-vaccine.
    “My children are all up to date on other vaccines that are tried, tested and true. This is a newer vaccine with very alarming side effects,” she said.

    More at: https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/ny...school-daycare
    Bill never made it out of committee. If anybody wants to actually read it: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s298
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-01-2019 at 01:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Bill never made it out of committee.
    Typical Zippy strawman argument. Nice use of the word "never" in the past tense. The legislature is not even in session right now. This bill is not dead like "he" is implying.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Another "libertarian" comes out in support of forced vaccines.
    I have no idea if this is needed or not but that isn't forced vaccination. This is voluntary. You have the option to not attend government school.

    As far as other vaccines, those should absolutely be required to attend school. If people don't like it, home school.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Typical Zippy strawman argument. Nice use of the word "never" in the past tense. The legislature is not even in session right now. This bill is not dead like "he" is implying.
    Most bills die in committee. This one was submitted nearly a year ago (January, 2019). It also died in committee in 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, and 2017. There just isn't support for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I have no idea if this is needed or not but that isn't forced vaccination. This is voluntary. You have the option to not attend government school.

    As far as other vaccines, those should absolutely be required to attend school. If people don't like it, home school.
    Try reading the other comments already made in the thread before commenting. This bill is NOT just for government schools, but private schools as well, and one lawmaker has said they will also try to outlaw homeschooling, because they want to vaccinate the kids in school, without their parents' approval or knowledge.

    New York is becoming a Vaccine Police State. They already banned unvaccinated children from public places this past summer.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

  34. #59
    It also does not require the vaccine for preschool or kindergarten but seventh grade. The OP is wrong.

    From the text of the proposed bill:

    https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s298

    D. EVERY PERSON IN PARENTAL RELATION TO A CHILD IN THIS STATE ENTERING
    OR HAVING ENTERED SEVENTH GRADE OR A COMPARABLE AGE LEVEL SPECIAL EDUCA-
    TION PROGRAM WITH AN UNASSIGNED GRADE ON OR AFTER SEPTEMBER FIRST, TWO
    THOUSAND TWENTY-ONE, SHALL HAVE ADMINISTERED TO SUCH CHILD AN ADEQUATE
    DOSE OR DOSES OF IMMUNIZING AGENTS AGAINST HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV) AS
    RECOMMENDED BY THE ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON IMMUNIZATION PRACTICES OF THE
    CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, WHICH MEETS THE STANDARDS
    APPROVED BY THE UNITED STATES PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE FOR SUCH BIOLOGICAL
    PRODUCTS, AND WHICH IS APPROVED BY THE DEPARTMENT UNDER SUCH CONDITIONS
    AS MAY BE SPECIFIED BY THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND HEALTH PLANNING COUNCIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Most bills die in committee. This one was submitted nearly a year ago (January, 2019). It also died in committee in 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, and 2017. There just isn't support for it.
    Thank you for confirming that this is a strawman argument and proves nothing. This bill is not dead, and much has happened since 2017 with legislation that happened earlier this year.

    This is what happened in committee earlier this year with the bill that removed the religious exemptions:

    https://vimeo.com/345081341
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team
    Don't care even a little bit about where the CDC gets money. - Krugminator2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Bill Would Require Reporting Of Non-Vaccinated Children
    By DamianTV in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2016, 05:44 PM
  2. Federal Government to Weigh and Collect Data on Children in Daycare
    By Created4 in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 06:24 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 01:23 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2014, 07:23 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •