Thread: Man Wielding 5' Narwhal Tusk Helped Subdue London Bridge Terrorist

Man Wielding 5' Narwhal Tusk Helped Subdue London Bridge Terrorist

A quick-thinking bystander who was inside London's Fishmonger's Hall when a deadly terrorist attack began grabbed a 5' narwhal tusk off the wall and helped subdue a knife-wielding man who killed two pedestrians on London Bridge.

The attacker, said to be a recently-released terrorist prisoner believed to be wearing a fake suicide vest and a tracking tag, was taken down by the tusk-wielding hero and a man with a fire extinguisher before police shot him dead.
    Sources have told Sky News the suspect in the London Bridge attack was a recently-released terrorist prisoner believed to have been wearing a tag
    — Sky News Breaking (@SkyNewsBreak) November 29, 2019

"A guy who was with us at Fishmongers Hall took a 5' narwhale [sic] tusk from the wall and went out to confront the attacker," tweeted Amy Coop.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...idge-terrorist
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ban narwhals
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ban narwhals
    Save a terrorist, Kill a whale?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Save a terrorist, Kill a whale?
    Noone needs a tusk that long.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Noone needs a tusk that long.
    I guess we know who eliminated unicorns.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50594810

The attack began at 13:58 GMT on Friday at Fishmongers' Hall, at the north end of London Bridge, where a conference on prisoner rehabilitation was taking place with Khan attending.
    The attack started inside the building before continuing on to London Bridge.

Two men can be seen in a video holding the attacker back using a whale tusk, seized from a wall mount, and a fire extinguisher spray, before others step in to pin him down.

One man is seen walking away holding a large knife they had retrieved. British Transport Police said he was a plain clothes officer.

The people holding Khan down were moved away by police.

Khan was wearing a hoax explosive device, which the assistant commissioner said looked "very convincing". He was then shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So the heroes were parole officers?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There is a lot of background information surfacing about the London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan and the attack he carried out yesterday in the U.K. However, one of the epic heroes who took down the terrorist is worth a highlight.
    A Polish chef named Lukasz was working at Fishmongers Hall near the scene when he saw the terrorist attacking. Lukasz grabbed a 5 foot narwhal whale tusk from the wall and used it as a makeshift lance while another bystander used a fire extinguisher to confront and ultimately take down the attacker.

More at: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...dge-terrorist/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess not. (person who took the knife away was an off- duty officer)

There is a lot of background information surfacing about the London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan and the attack he carried out yesterday in the U.K. However, one of the epic heroes who took down the terrorist is worth a highlight.

A Polish chef named Lukasz was working at Fishmongers Hall near the scene when he saw the terrorist attacking. Lukasz grabbed a 5 foot narwhal whale tusk from the wall and used it as a makeshift lance while another bystander used a fire extinguisher to confront and ultimately take down the attacker.

Toxic masculinity.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Toxic masculinity.
    Evil patriarchy.

Wait, which person are we talking about?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quite possibly one of the most random things you can use to stop a terrorist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Quite possibly one of the most random[coolest] things you can use to stop a terrorist.
    Fixed it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How strange!
    It looks like the attacker stands up, AFTER he had been shot dead.

Also strange is that the plain clothes cop (or some other security sort of function) that walks away with a knife without blood, who just happened to be on the scene, throws some white bag on the ground.

The third important argument in the (soon to be deleted) video, is that the London Bridge had already been blocked BEFORE the attack.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-01-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

And the attacker was released with a Purpose.

and the WHOLE story was engineered from start to present. for some purpose..

Narwhal tusks being irrelevant.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And the attacker was released with a Purpose.
    A 25-year-old man stabbed to death by terrorist Usman Khan has been named as Cambridge graduate Jack Merritt, who worked to rehabilitate criminals like his killer.

On the day of his death, Merritt was coordinating a ‘Learning Together’ conference organized by Cambridge University academics. The conference aimed to bring together convicts and criminology students, to learn more about “stigma, marginalisation and the role of intergroup contact in reducing prejudice.”

Khan was also reportedly attending the conference, which was held at Fishmongers’ Hall, next to London Bridge. It is unclear whether he had been invited to speak – as some news reports suggested – or had turned up of his own accord.
    Even if it wasn't a conspiracy, I do at least hope the attacker intentionally went for the irony. Well played, sir.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    How strange!

Also strange is that the plain clothes cop (or some other security sort of function) that walks away with a knife without blood, who just happened to be on the scene, throws some white bag on the ground.

The third important argument in the (soon to be deleted) video, is that the London Bridge had already been blocked BEFORE the attack.
    Wow! It looks exactly like him! Even the same red hair! Same striped track suit!

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-01-2019 at 02:00 PM.

I'm shocked... the video has already been deleted!

How strange!
    Here's another clip of the same incident: http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1575073464088.webm

I also see the jacket of the dead terrorist moving as the cop walks away with the knife without blood?!?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Narwhal Tusk Surrender Bins Installed Throughout The UK
    December 2nd, 2019

LONDON—Parliament announced Monday the installation of new narwhal tusk surrender bins throughout the UK after a citizen was seen attacking an austere religious scholar using one of the deadly weapons.

Citizens are to return their dangerous narwhal tusks to the anonymous surrender bins immediately.

"Don't make a fuss -- surrender your tusk," said MPS Commissioner Cressida Dick in a passionate plea for Londoners and those in other UK cities to surrender their sharpened tusks. "We have seen the damage these can do when a peaceful member of the religion of peace is just trying to spread his peace in peace. We must make London safe again by giving up all our mammalian tusks to the government."

Dick also reminded citizens that elephant tusks, rhinoceros horns, and porcupine quills are all dangerous, deadly weapons that just might get up and attack somebody on their own. Citizens are encouraged to take their sharpened animal horns that they are forced to defend themselves with in the absence of guns, knives, and any other pointed objects, and drop them in the bins, "no questions asked."

"If you see something, mate, by Jove, say something, cheerio," she said.

https://babylonbee.com/news/narwhal-...-throughout-UK
    "The Patriarch"

Ya , well , I am keeping my fish tusks .
    Do something Danke

Another thing I don’t quite understand…
    If I would see one man being attacked by a group of “heroes”, I would suspect that the group were beating somebody up. How could the cops know that the man being beat up was the “bad guy”?!?

Several people claim that it would be possible to tape knives to both hands, using a table and possibly something to keep it in position.
    I couldn’t do it, but maybe a “terrorist” could.

Here’s another (third) video of the “dead” terrorist moving; lots of news outlets want this video “exclusively”…
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1200419495338266625

Tour guide Thomas Gray has changed the story, by describing that he stamped on his hand, forcing him to release one of two kitchen knives (that suddenly wasn’t taped to his hands); he said:
    I saw that he had two kitchen knives with blades about 8-inches long. One in each hand. One of the knives appeared to be attached to his hand by duct tape.
    I didn’t know yet that the terrorist Usman Khan started stabbing people already at the conference. One of the 2 killed by him, Jack Merritt, was the course co-ordinator.
    The other reportedly killed person is the 23-year-old Saskia Jones.

After he had started his attack, a small group of “immensely brave” men, including ex-convict Marc Conway, confronted Khan and forced him out of Fishmongers’ Hall.
    One of the 3 injured people, the only without critical injuries, the Polish “Lukasz” is the one who used the narwhal tusk against the terrorist.

The police were on the scene suspiciously quick (almost like they had advance knowledge).
    The police warned the “heroes” to move away because he had a gun, before they executed him.

The anonymous plain-clothed British Transport Police officer, who later walked away with the knife, ran through traffic and jumped over a central partition to tackle the knifeman (in another amazing example of bravery that cops don’t often show): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-Bridge.html

Usman Khan was jailed in 2012 not for actually doing anything, but being involved in a plan to kill Boris Johnson and blow up the London Stock Exchange. This false flag wasn’t possibly staged to make BoJo the clown more popular was it?
    In 2018, Khan was released under strict conditions that he had to wear a tag and he remained under surveillance by MI5.

Usman Khan was once a member of the banned extremist group Islam4UK of Anjem Choudary: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-capital.html

In the earlier 2017 London Bridge attack, one of the terrorists was Khuram Shazad Butt, who in May 2013 was at a rally of the notorious hate preacher Anjem Choudary.

According to “one counter-terrorism source”, the decision not to prosecute “hate preacher“ Anjem Choudary on numerous occasions came from MI5.
    Security services repeatedly prevented Scotland Yard from pursuing criminal investigations against Anjem Choudary.
    Maybe the state media can invent another explanation than that Choudary was working for the intelligence agencies…

Choudary was finally convicted of a terrorism offence in September 2016. The 49-year-old former lawyer had been linked to at least 15 terror plots dating back as far as 2001: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...hp?f=31&t=1096

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Usman Khan was once a member of the banned extremist group Islam4UK of Anjem Choudary
    The attacker Usman Khan was linked to the Islamic extremist group led by Anjem Choudary al-Muhajiroun that was dubbed Britain’s “most prolific and dangerous extremist group”: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9227076.html

See Anjem Choudary (left) with Usman Khan aged 17/18, 2009.

To me it doesn’t make sense that after the stabbing started at 13:55 hours it took 7 minutes, until 14:02, before he was “tackled” on London Bridge, as this was only a short walk from Fishmongers’ Hall.
    It makes no sense either that he walked in the direction of the London Bridge, which is of course much easier to close off, but would be more difficult to escape…
    I don’t know why the white truck is parked across the bridge sideways…

The second reported dead victim, Saskia Jones, was also working as a volunteer at the Learning Together's event at Fishmongers’ Hall.
    In January 2017, Saskia Jones tweeted:
    I hope that someday when I am gone, someone, somewhere, picks my soul up off of these pages and thinks, 'I would have loved her'

The jobless Usman Khan had fat-busting slimming treatments until days before his London Bridge rampage. Khan paid a total of £1,000 for a series of £350 fat-freezing procedures, after ballooning to 250 pounds in prison and getting out.

Most “radical Muslims” in prison wouldn’t watch TV, so Khan hid his TV under his bed; he loved watching the 4Music channel when he thought no one saw him. He was dubbed “Beyoncé Boy” after he was caught watching her videos: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/104772...ght-loss-jabs/

The corpse of the UK-born terrorist Usman Khan, has been released by the City of London coroner and has been flown to Islamabad in Pakistan where it arrived on Friday morning: https://news.sky.com/story/usman-kha...istan-11879397