Thread: TX-Teacher of the Year Arrested for Alleged Oral Sex with Student

Exclamation TX-Teacher of the Year Arrested for Alleged Oral Sex with Student

Teacher of the Year Arrested for Alleged Oral Sex with Student

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...l-sex-student/

Amy Furr 28 Nov 2019

A teacher was arrested Tuesday after she allegedly performed oral sex on a male student at a high school in Round Rock, Texas.

In a letter to parents, school officials at Round Rock High School said they were first informed November 18 that Randi Chaverria, 36, reportedly had an “improper relationship” with the student, according to KXAN.

“Once notified, the teacher, who had elected to take leave before administration received the report, was immediately reported to the District’s Human Resources Department and law enforcement and not permitted to return to campus,” Principal Matt Groff wrote.

Chaverria resigned from her teaching position with Round Rock ISD on November 19, the day after the accusations surfaced.

Authorities said text messages sent between the two individuals backed up the student’s claims regarding the nature of their relationship.

KXAN reported:

Round Rock Police say they spoke with the student who explained that during the fall semester “on several occasions” Chaverria called him and had sexual contact with him, including performing oral sex. This student told police that the two had oral sex twice in Chaverria’s classroom.

Tuesday, Chaverria turned herself in at the Williamson County Jail and was charged with improper relationship between educator and student, which is a second-degree felony. However, records show the former teacher was released that afternoon once she posted bond.

“Safety is the top priority of Round Rock High School and Round Rock ISD,” Groff wrote. “Ensuring a safe and secure learning environment requires partnership between students, parents, campus and district staff, as well as law enforcement.”

Prior to her hiring, Chaverria passed a Texas Department of Public Safety background check and several employment reference checks.

In May, the former Family and Consumer Science teacher was named the district’s 2019 Secondary Teacher of the Year.

Recent data from the Texas Education Agency (TEA) showed a rise in inappropriate relationships between teachers and students, according to KVUE.

“One explanation for the recent spike in relationships could be because of the ‘Pass the Trash’ state law passed in 2017, which strengthened requirements for principals and superintendents to report inappropriate relationships,” the report stated
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Safety is the top priority of Round Rock High School and Round Rock ISD,” Groff wrote. “Ensuring a safe and secure learning environment requires partnership between students, parents, campus and district staff, as well as law enforcement.”

So did they use a condom? Because unless something has changed about what they are teaching these kids, that is the sum and total of what makes sex safe.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Bet she is still "Teacher of the Year".

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I really need a full-body picture to understand what level of a crime this is.

That student probably still thinks she deserves to be teacher of the year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

was charged with improper relationship between educator and student
    Seems that they are soft pedaling on this story. Usually there would be hype about “abuse”, “under-age”, “teen” or “child”. Improper relationship? Was the student 18 or older?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

“The most important role of a teacher is to help shape future generations to become successful members of our community,” Chaverria said earlier this year. “More than any curriculum I teach my students, I hope that they will walk away from my classroom thinking of ways that they can make a difference in their community and impact the lives of others for the better.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/teache...-in-classroom/
    Seems she messed that up.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.