Thread: Purple Fence(s)

Purple Fence(s)

https://www.inquisitr.com/2792662/pu...ing-behind-it/

Purple fences are popping up all over the state of Texas and itís not just a vibrant color trend for the upcoming spring. According to Western Journalism, the practice of painting fences purple has a significant meaning that sends a message on behalf of landowners looking to make their sentiments of trespassers known. It has been reported that the color is being used as a visual form of communication to tell trespassers that they are not allowed on private property. In 1997, the law was passed in Texas and now itís becoming more of a widespread practice.

"The Color Purple" takes on a whole new meaning now. Wonder if Trump will order the border wall/fence/barrier to be painted purple?
    Where is John Galt?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Purple isn't exactly one of my favorite colors. I'd rather paint my fence red and put up a no trespassing sign for good measure.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

from three years ago..

Never seen a purple fence,,,

never hope to see one
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Purple is sprayed on trees in these parts, trees and gates.

Hunt your own land.

If I was in the paint industry I'd publicize this. But since I'm not, I'd suggest a stain to increase the life of the fence.