Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Bloomberg: Government Should Import ‘an Awful Lot More’ Immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, as a matter of fact, in many cases they are.

I say imported because that is this closest word that fits.

If they were "airdropped" like invading paratroopers that carry guns, I'd use that that word.

Because that is what they are: an invading army.
    Pipe down. Buy your kids the latest video game and some prescription drugs. They can live out their lives in their parent’s basements. They don’t need jobs. The real work can be done by more compliant and controlled foreign labor.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Says the poster that dumps on the Libertarian Party every chance he gets.
    They have betrayed liberty.

Weird. I went to the origin link and plugged it into google translate. Your link anchor text was nowhere in the article.

The article does say that the Swedish population is aging, shrinking and can't support the taxation required to maintain previous budgets so budget cuts are necessary. It acknowledges immigration as being "generous" (the volume, not spending) but nowhere does it state it will cut services for Swedes only and actually says it will be reducing general welfare spending and services that affect everyone, Swede or immigrant alike. Sounds like shrinking government spending overall, which is a conservative position.
    It's not my link, I copied from another site.

The article says that they will be reducing legitimate government services like streetlights and snowplows because they have to spend so much on welfare for the migrants who use welfare at much higher rates than the natives.

Here is another article about it:

Many municipalities across Sweden will be reallocating funding and slashing basic services in order to cope with the flood of state-dependent migrants, according to a new report.
    A survey conducted by SVT Nyheter found that 8 in 10 municipalities will be “forced to save” in the coming year and half plan to cut assistance for the disabled and family care as their economies suffer.
    “The situation is strained, and we are now forced to take some effort after the council has decided on a new budget for 2020,” said Göran Eriksson, city manager of Bengtsfors.
    “I think there are two reasons. We have been generous and received many new arrivals, but basically it is also a demographic problem. We have an aging population and the municipality is shrinking.”
    Bengtsfors faces a budget deficit of SEK 25 million (~$2.6 mil), which it hopes to bridge by dialing back social services and maintenance costs.
    “In order to reduce their expenses ... an LSS housing and a daily activity for the mentally disabled will be closed down, 2.5 million less will be given to preschools, reduction of student health care, review the number of playgrounds, reduce street lighting by 20 percent, let it snow more before paving the roads, and also reduce politicians' wages by five percent,” Fria Tider reports.
    Bengtsfors is just one of many Swedish municipalities facing budget crises after taking in large numbers of welfare-dependent migrants from the Middle East and Africa, which in turn is driving out native Swedes and eroding the tax base, as Infowars Europe has reported.
    For example, Filipstad, a locality in south-central Sweden which had only about 6,000 residents as of 2010, now reportedly boasts a population of roughly 10,000, including some 2,000 "overseas" migrants, at least 80 percent of whom are unemployed.
    In Vilhelmina, officials recently proposed closing a local school in order to account for budget gaps after the Migration Board reduced assistance to the city in the amount of roughly $4.2 million, prompting the outrage of parents.

https://europe.infowars.com/swedish-...migrant-flood/

Here are some other related links:

Sweden Investing Millions to House Migrants

Only One in 10 Recent Migrants Have Jobs in Sweden

Sweden: No-Go Areas Hire Security Guards to Make up for Lack of Police

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Weird. I went to the origin link and plugged it into google translate. Your link anchor text was nowhere in the article.

The article does say that the Swedish population is aging, shrinking and can't support the taxation required to maintain previous budgets so budget cuts are necessary. It acknowledges immigration as being "generous" (the volume, not spending) but nowhere does it state it will cut services for Swedes only and actually says it will be reducing general welfare spending and services that affect everyone, Swede or immigrant alike. Sounds like shrinking government spending overall, which is a conservative position.
    More related links:

Reports: Iraqi Minister Suspected of Social Benefits Fraud in Sweden

In Sweden, Taxpayers are Funding Violent Islamic Extremist Groups

Official Sweden Website Slammed for Advertising Free Healthcare for Illegals

Sweden: Govt Minister Claims Country Needs MORE Refugees to Fill Jobs

Minister of Public Administration Lena Micko claimed Sweden needs more refugees to fill jobs, despite the unemployment rate of migrants being several times higher than for native-born Swedes.

Sweden: Around 90 Per Cent of 2015 Migrants with Residency Status Are Unemployed

After Years of Open Borders, Sweden Unemployment Rate Approaches Highest in EU

And that doesn't even go into the costs of the increased and more destructive crime that the migrants cause.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Says the poster that dumps on the Libertarian Party every chance he gets.

Yes the liberaltarian party is the freedom party lol. Private business cant refuse anyone with the arm of the state, MJ should be taxed and regulated instead of decriminalized, churches should be forced to allow gay marriage etc etc Haha

You and the LP are completely jokes. Hence fat men dancing naked. Definitely not meant to smear liberty and making us look like buffoons

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Yes the liberaltarian party is the freedom party lol. Private business cant refuse anyone with the arm of the state, MJ should be taxed and regulated instead of decriminalized, churches should be forced to allow gay marriage etc etc Haha

You and the LP are completely jokes. Hence fat men dancing naked. Definitely not meant to smear liberty and making us look like buffoons
    Don't forget killing babies is a human right but our military are evil baby killers and wide open borders to allow communists to conquer us electorally.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Don't forget killing babies is a human right but our military are evil baby killers and wide open borders to allow communists to conquer us electorally.
    Lol how could I forget?! I'm sure we are missing some more

YES, but the real question is, how do we stop it?

This is an invasion and conquest.
    And genocide.
    R.A.I.S.E act?

Quote Originally Posted by teenlibert_1776 View Post
    R.A.I.S.E act?
    I'd go farther.

We need a total immigration freeze until we get our problems under control and then we should go back to Coolidge's immigration system or more restrictive than that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Yes the liberaltarian party is the freedom party lol. Private business cant refuse anyone with the arm of the state,
    What does that even mean and how does it apply to the LP?

MJ should be taxed and regulated instead of decriminalized
    Source?

churches should be forced to allow gay marriage etc etc Haha
    Source?

Here's the LP platform so help me out and point out where any of that is in the platform:
    https://www.lp.org/platform/

None of that is in the LP platform......it's all in your LPDS imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth
    1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does that even mean and how does it apply to the LP?

Source?

Source?

Here's the LP platform so help me out and point out where any of that is in the platform:
    https://www.lp.org/platform/

None of that is in the LP platform......it's all in your LPDS imagination.

1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
    Murdering babies

Recognizing that murdering babies is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Of course it is. Because you post $#@! that you never verify whether it's true or not. You're merely a low-level propagandist that regurgitates what you're told, like a good little peon does.

The article says that they will be reducing legitimate government services like streetlights and snowplows because they have to spend so much on welfare for the migrants who use welfare at much higher rates than the natives.
    Again, the article doesn't say that. But here you continue to insist it does. It doesn't. And for your next trick, you'll move the goal posts and post something else that deflects from the fact that you posted bull$#@! and didn't claim what you said it did. That's what propagandists do.

Many municipalities across Sweden will be reallocating funding and slashing basic services in order to cope with the flood of state-dependent migrants, according to a new report.
    A survey conducted by SVT Nyheter found that 8 in 10 municipalities will be “forced to save” in the coming year and half plan to cut assistance for the disabled and family care as their economies suffer.
    “The situation is strained, and we are now forced to take some effort after the council has decided on a new budget for 2020,” said Göran Eriksson, city manager of Bengtsfors.
    “I think there are two reasons. We have been generous and received many new arrivals, but basically it is also a demographic problem. We have an aging population and the municipality is shrinking.”
    Bengtsfors faces a budget deficit of SEK 25 million (~$2.6 mil), which it hopes to bridge by dialing back social services and maintenance costs.
    “In order to reduce their expenses ... an LSS housing and a daily activity for the mentally disabled will be closed down, 2.5 million less will be given to preschools, reduction of student health care, review the number of playgrounds, reduce street lighting by 20 percent, let it snow more before paving the roads, and also reduce politicians' wages by five percent,” Fria Tider reports.
    Bengtsfors is just one of many Swedish municipalities facing budget crises after taking in large numbers of welfare-dependent migrants from the Middle East and Africa, which in turn is driving out native Swedes and eroding the tax base, as Infowars Europe has reported.
    For example, Filipstad, a locality in south-central Sweden which had only about 6,000 residents as of 2010, now reportedly boasts a population of roughly 10,000, including some 2,000 "overseas" migrants, at least 80 percent of whom are unemployed.
    In Vilhelmina, officials recently proposed closing a local school in order to account for budget gaps after the Migration Board reduced assistance to the city in the amount of roughly $4.2 million, prompting the outrage of parents.

When official sources fail and your bull$#@! is exposed, run to AJ or Breitbart. Yep.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Of course it is. Because you post $#@! that you never verify whether it's true or not. You're merely a low-level propagandist that regurgitates what you're told, like a good little peon does.

Again, the article doesn't say that. But here you continue to insist it does. It doesn't. And for your next trick, you'll move the goal posts and post something else that deflects from the fact that you posted bull$#@! and didn't claim what you said it did. That's what propagandists do.

When official sources fail and your bull$#@! is exposed, run to AJ or Breitbart. Yep.
    You can't win the argument so you declare victory and hurl insults.

The Swedes are not reducing welfare, they are reducing legitimate government services to the natives and some welfare TO THE NATIVES while showering welfare on the imported replacements and taxing the natives to pay for it..

It's, tyranny, conquest and genocide.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You can't win the argument so you declare victory and hurl insults.

The Swedes are not reducing welfare, they are reducing legitimate government services to the natives and some welfare TO THE NATIVES while showering welfare on the imported replacements and taxing the natives to pay for it..

It's, tyranny, conquest and genocide.
    Just admit the article you linked to originally didn't claim what you said it did and that you never actually verified it yourself. That's all. Be honest for once.

Just admit the article you linked to originally didn't claim what you said it did and that you never actually verified it yourself. That's all. Be honest for once.
    Just admit the Swedes are not reducing welfare, they are reducing legitimate government services to the natives and some welfare TO THE NATIVES while showering welfare on the imported replacements and taxing the natives to pay for it.

Be honest for once.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They have betrayed liberty.

More related links:

Reports: Iraqi Minister Suspected of Social Benefits Fraud in Sweden

In Sweden, Taxpayers are Funding Violent Islamic Extremist Groups

Official Sweden Website Slammed for Advertising Free Healthcare for Illegals

Sweden: Govt Minister Claims Country Needs MORE Refugees to Fill Jobs

Minister of Public Administration Lena Micko claimed Sweden needs more refugees to fill jobs, despite the unemployment rate of migrants being several times higher than for native-born Swedes.

Sweden: Around 90 Per Cent of 2015 Migrants with Residency Status Are Unemployed

After Years of Open Borders, Sweden Unemployment Rate Approaches Highest in EU

And that doesn't even go into the costs of the increased and more destructive crime that the migrants cause.
    Bump

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Just admit the Swedes are not reducing welfare, they are reducing legitimate government services to the natives and some welfare TO THE NATIVES while showering welfare on the imported replacements and taxing the natives to pay for it.

Be honest for once.
    Thanks for proving once again that you're nothing but a propagandist...and probably a pathological liar, also. LOL you can't even admit for once that you don't read the stuff you post. That means you're being fed it and dutifully posting it as if it is your own thoughts.

Thanks for proving once again that you're nothing but a propagandist...and probably a pathological liar, also. LOL you can't even admit for once that you don't read the stuff you post. That means you're being fed it and dutifully posting it as if it is your own thoughts.

The article says what I said it says.

You are projecting.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The article says what I said it says.

You are projecting.
    Easy way to clear it up: Plug the origin link into google translate and post the translation.

Easy way to clear it up: Plug the origin link into google translate and post the translation.
    The link is there for you or anyone else to use and I found an article that is easier to understand because it isn't being machine translated about the same story and posted that for all to read.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The link is there for you or anyone else to use and I found an article that is easier to understand because it isn't being machine translated about the same story and posted that for all to read.
    Yep, as expected, you won't do it, because you only post what you're fed to post during your shift.

Yep, as expected, you won't do it, because you only post what you're fed to post during your shift.
    I don't jump when you say jump.
    If you want it posted then just post it instead of trying to order me around.

Trying to insult me into it won't work either.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Gary Johnson/ William Weld 2020 baby!! Real freedom and liberty!!

I'd go farther.

We need a total immigration freeze until we get our problems under control and then we should go back to Coolidge's immigration system or more restrictive than that.
    I agree, my fear is though would congress ever do it? And if it did by chance would trump even do it.

Quote Originally Posted by teenlibert_1776 View Post
    I agree, my fear is though would congress ever do it? And if it did by chance would trump even do it.
    I don't know about Congress and I can only hope about Trump.

But we can hope and push for it and maybe we can get it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't know about Congress and I can only hope about Trump.

But we can hope and push for it and maybe we can get it.
    cause we need it

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you miss the FOR SWEDES part?

They will NOT be cutting spending, they will just be spending it on invaders as part of the plan to destroy the natives and replace them.
    Stockholm: Elderly Residents Kicked Out of Apartments to Make Way For Migrants

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12