Thread: This is why your are wasting your money sending your kids to college

This is why your are wasting your money sending your kids to college

This was really difficult to watch, it literally hurt my brain. However this indoctrination is hurting parents pocketbooks and derailing the morals of our country.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Political correctness run amok.

$#@! em!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

$#@! em!
    Not with my cock. They've $#@!ed themselves. Or their parents did. Hard to tell which. Guess a lot of $#@!ing going on in every direction. Just not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

$#@! em!
    In the end, it will $#@! us all, if we don't buck-up against this sort of indoctrinations. There are two genders---period. In the Bible it talks about transgressors, and it is incumbent for us to stand up against all transgressors.

Okay, Boomer? No it is not, okay.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

There are two things that allow an individual to recover from misfortune. Zero debt and a marketable skill.

College provides the opposite of either.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    There are two things that allow an individual to recover from misfortune. Zero debt and a marketable skill.
    College provides the opposite of either.
    when I setup my kids investment/savings accounts. It was suggested that I setup one of the special types that offer tax incentives to use it for school. Of course if you don't use it for that, there are penalties. I said screw that and just opened him up a custodial account, when there aren't tax savings but he can use it for whatever he wants when he turns 19. I didn't want the funds to make him feel like he HAD to go to college. hopefully I'll have taught him well enough not to be stupid with it; if not he is sure to host a helluva party.

I definitely regret ever going to college. Should have just spent my time trying to get a job after graduating high school. Could have had 9 years of work experience under my belt had I done that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    when I setup my kids investment/savings accounts. It was suggested that I setup one of the special types that offer tax incentives to use it for school. Of course if you don't use it for that, there are penalties. I said screw that and just opened him up a custodial account, when there aren't tax savings but he can use it for whatever he wants when he turns 19. I didn't want the funds to make him feel like he HAD to go to college. hopefully I'll have taught him well enough not to be stupid with it; if not he is sure to host a helluva party.
    About the only things I would go for with tax incentives is an H.S.A. or a 401k (depending on employers match).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I definitely regret ever going to college. Should have just spent my time trying to get a job after graduating high school. Could have had 9 years of work experience under my belt had I done that.
    You went to college for 9 yrs.? What's your Master's in?

How much do American farmers and fishermen earn ? 20 years old man will be an expert farmer by age 25

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Not with my cock. They've $#@!ed themselves. Or their parents did. Hard to tell which. Guess a lot of $#@!ing going on in every direction. Just not mine.
    Obviously I was speaking figuratively and not literally.

If it makes HB more comfortable using the restroom, I'm all for it.
    Last edited by Danke; 11-25-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA2020s View Post
    How much do American farmers and fishermen earn ? 20 years old man will be an expert farmer by age 25
    I was an expert much sooner than that.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    In the end, it will $#@! us all, if we don't buck-up against this sort of indoctrinations. There are two genders---period. In the Bible it talks about transgressors, and it is incumbent for us to stand up against all transgressors.

Okay, Boomer? No it is not, okay.
    Watch out or the mods will threaten you for standing up against transgressors.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment