Thread: Feminist Posie Parker: Transwomen aren't women

Feminist Posie Parker: Transwomen aren't women

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone check and see if SS just became a feminist.

Wonder what the weather is in Hell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Posie Parker? What were her parents thinking?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That she could be a comic book character? (Peter Parker; Clark Kent; Lois Lane...)

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That's not her given name. This from American Conservative magazine:
    Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull is a British feminist who writes under the name “Posie Parker” (a “Nosey Parker” is slang for busybody). She recently had a visit from the police:

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's sad that feminism has gotten such a negative connotation attached to it that it now makes headline for a feminist to say the obvious. Technically I am also a feminist, I believe in equal rights for the genders and I agree with my fellow feminist

They can’t have it both ways. Either they stand against transgender women and gender fluidity or run out of people to hate.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    They can’t have it both ways. Either they stand against transgender women and gender fluidity or run out of people to hate.
    There are different types of feminists, I think they are divided by waves so there is really no "they" to speak of.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The TERF wars tickle me to no end.

Nice going there ladies, ya really thought this one out didn't you?

Men: even when we're women we're better than you.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That's not her given name. This from American Conservative magazine:
    [/URL]
    They are both equally bad. But I guess the parents aren't to blame for the names.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It's sad that feminism has gotten such a negative connotation attached to it that it now makes headline for a feminist to say the obvious. Technically I am also a feminist, I believe in equal rights for the genders and I agree with my fellow feminist
    "The Patriarch"

Oh my eyes! How can I unsee that?