Thread: Ginsburg Hospitalized

Ginsburg Hospitalized

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

In a statement, the court’s public information office said Ginsburg was admitted Friday night to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. She was initially evaluated at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington before being transferred to Johns Hopkins for further evaluation and treatment of any possible infection.
    With intravenous antibiotics and fluids, her symptoms abated and she expected to be released from the hospital as early as Sunday morning, the statement said.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Imagine the scenario of Trump having to appoint a Supreme Court Justice while under Impeachment? ROFLMAO.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Tick Tock.

Daniel 5:25

“And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.”

King James Version (KJV)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Here they are bringing her in for some tests:

Attachment 6380
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ginsberg was 72 when the Hindenburg went down, some say she was a passenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Attachment 6380
    ROFLMAO!

+rep

You mean the fake Ginsburg has been hospitalized. The real one has been dead for a while now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Her body has been through so much lately she is going to have a tough time making it through the winter. I am not hoping for anything because politics aside she seems like a decent human being, and there are actually areas where she's been good on civil liberties. Should Trump lose though I do hope she doesn't die while his replacement is in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Attachment 6380
    No matter how many times I see this, it never gets old.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Another on the list of reasons the left wants a Trump impeachment so bad.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She's been released and doing well.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-from-hospital

The supreme court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was released from hospital on Sunday, after being treated for a possible infection.
    A court spokeswoman said Ginsburg was “doing well”. The 86-year-old spent spent two nights at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, where she was taken on Friday after experiencing chills and fever.

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell famously held Scalia’s seat open, refusing to consider Barack Obama’s nomination of a moderate, Merrick Garland, and citing alleged precedent that president’s should not fill a supreme court seat in their final year in the White House.
    McConnell has said he would fill any vacancy arising in the final year of Trump’s first term in office – provoking fury among progressives.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    She's been released and doing well.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-from-hospital

The supreme court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was released from hospital on Sunday, after being treated for a possible infection.
    A court spokeswoman said Ginsburg was “doing well”. The 86-year-old spent spent two nights at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, where she was taken on Friday after experiencing chills and fever.

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell famously held Scalia’s seat open, refusing to consider Barack Obama’s nomination of a moderate, Merrick Garland, and citing alleged precedent that president’s should not fill a supreme court seat in their final year in the White House.
    McConnell has said he would fill any vacancy arising in the final year of Trump’s first term in office – provoking fury among progressives.
    If you believe them.

I doubt she sees Christmas.

And a Senate that is the same party as the President shouldn't delay filling a vacancy but one from the opposing party should.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You mean the fake Ginsburg has been hospitalized. The real one has been dead for a while now.
    Please tell us you haven't been drinking the Qlaid.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Nice double entendre.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If you believe them.

I was wrong about that. (If they haven't replaced her with a double)

Now she claims to be cured:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I’m Cancer-Free’

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Zombies will be out in full force!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner