Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34

Thread: Ford vs. Ferrari triggers the Woke

  1. #1

    Exclamation Ford vs. Ferrari triggers the Woke

    Or at least the ones that write for the National Post.

    Feel free to go read 10 paragraphs of woke-ness if you want, I can thumbnail it for you however: she's upset that Enzo Ferrari is not a trans queeer black woman and that Ken Miles and Carrol Shelby didn't fellate each other after the races.

    Ford v Ferrari depicts a ‘car guy’ generation best left dead and gone

    During all 152 minutes of the film, men dominate the screen for 98% of the time. And when I say men, I mean white and straight


    I intend to go see it as soon as possible.

    But I posted this not for the article of nonsense but this gem in the comments segment:


    Michael Aschoff
    3 hours ago

    That's right girlie. No women have or ever will achieve what these great men did.

    It takes the camaraderie of men and not the sniveling gashes of little girls to achieve greatness.

    A woman's alienation of the world around her because of fear is her own problem to bear and leads to her own isolation.

    Look around you, everything was motivated by what these men did and women were passengers in their adventures because men are the risk takers.

    Men are the Lewis and Clarkers and are happy on the fringe of undefined reality. Pushing the envelope.

    Women are uncomfortable in this space.

    Women are the concretizers and criticizers, and look to make safe what men have already heroically achieved.

    To build process and safety for their offspring to clarify and perpetuate for humanity's future. They are not built with the mind or mentality of men but are quick to ask for their help and quick to not appreciate and dismiss men.

    Men are better at everything. Better cooks and even better women.

    Some of the girls I know could learn a thing or two from some Thai lady boys

    Men look straight out of their eyes, we are hunters. While women look out the sides of their eyes, they are prey but they don't have to be if they're smart.

    Hannah is not very smart, her life will be challenging.

    Men risk our lives and pursue heroic feats, we die young, and are slighted and underappreciated more than you can imagine.

    Instead of being part of the problem, I challenge you to be part of the solution.

    Try giving a guy a hand once and a while, just to say thank you, and think about someone else besides yourself for a change.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    #Triggered. Now that dude's gonna be banned from the internet.

    Men are better at everything. Better cooks and even better women.
    I'm too old for this, but the 29 year old in me is screaming "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Men are better at everything.
    .. even when we're women.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Try giving a guy a hand JOB once and a while,
    While he's red lining it why don't you give it a try yourself, baby cakes.

  6. #5
    Only thing women win fairly consistently is beauty pageants. Usually, not always.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Only thing women win fairly consistently is beauty pageants. Usually, not always.
    Ain't seen a man won one yet. But, it's coming. And it will be fab-u-lous!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Ain't seen a man won one yet. But, it's coming. And it will be fab-u-lous!

    It will be a token victory to prove the judges aren't "trans-phobic", and if the victory isn't awarded to the confused nutter straight away the tears of anguish will flood the pageant scene until a tranny "wins". Some of the genuine female contestants will join in the cry-fest, contributing to their own demise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Ain't seen a man won one yet. But, it's coming. And it will be fab-u-lous!
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conchita_Wurst

    Oh, it’s nearly here.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Men are the Lewis and Clarkers and are happy on the fringe of undefined reality. Pushing the envelope.

    Women are uncomfortable in this space.
    Go tell your collectivist tale to Sacagawea, without whom Lewis and Clark would would've failed spectacularly.

    Collectivism. National Post (National Who?) lets one whiny bitch publish one bitchy whine and what gets triggered? Collectivism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I'm too old for this, but the 29 year old in me is screaming "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to angelatc again.

  13. #11
    This is more attention than a two hour pay-per-view Ford commercial deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  14. #12
    So basically they were upset that they didn't rewrite history the "right" way.
    I didn't plan on seeing this; but will when it comes out on streaming.


  15. #13
    Quite frankly I like it when the woke get triggered.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  16. #14
    Question. When did "woke" exclusively come to me liberal SJW? I always thought it meant "woke" to the fact that we were lied to about 9/11 and that you can't trust the government and MSM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Or at least the ones that write for the National Post.

    Feel free to go read 10 paragraphs of woke-ness if you want, I can thumbnail it for you however: she's upset that Enzo Ferrari is not a trans queeer black woman and that Ken Miles and Carrol Shelby didn't fellate each other after the races.

    Ford v Ferrari depicts a ‘car guy’ generation best left dead and gone

    During all 152 minutes of the film, men dominate the screen for 98% of the time. And when I say men, I mean white and straight


    I intend to go see it as soon as possible.

    But I posted this not for the article of nonsense but this gem in the comments segment:


    Michael Aschoff
    3 hours ago

    That's right girlie. No women have or ever will achieve what these great men did.

    It takes the camaraderie of men and not the sniveling gashes of little girls to achieve greatness.

    A woman's alienation of the world around her because of fear is her own problem to bear and leads to her own isolation.

    Look around you, everything was motivated by what these men did and women were passengers in their adventures because men are the risk takers.

    Men are the Lewis and Clarkers and are happy on the fringe of undefined reality. Pushing the envelope.

    Women are uncomfortable in this space.

    Women are the concretizers and criticizers, and look to make safe what men have already heroically achieved.

    To build process and safety for their offspring to clarify and perpetuate for humanity's future. They are not built with the mind or mentality of men but are quick to ask for their help and quick to not appreciate and dismiss men.

    Men are better at everything. Better cooks and even better women.

    Some of the girls I know could learn a thing or two from some Thai lady boys

    Men look straight out of their eyes, we are hunters. While women look out the sides of their eyes, they are prey but they don't have to be if they're smart.

    Hannah is not very smart, her life will be challenging.

    Men risk our lives and pursue heroic feats, we die young, and are slighted and underappreciated more than you can imagine.

    Instead of being part of the problem, I challenge you to be part of the solution.

    Try giving a guy a hand once and a while, just to say thank you, and think about someone else besides yourself for a change.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #15

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Question. When did "woke" exclusively come to me liberal SJW? I always thought it meant "woke" to the fact that we were lied to about 9/11 and that you can't trust the government and MSM.
    Sometime around 2016 old man, get with the times. 9/11? seriously? a lot of the woke generation don't even remember 9/11 happening.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So basically they were upset that they didn't rewrite history the "right" way.
    I didn't plan on seeing this; but will when it comes out on streaming.

    Wowl! I'm going to see this!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Question. When did "woke" exclusively come to me liberal SJW? I always thought it meant "woke" to the fact that we were lied to about 9/11 and that you can't trust the government and MSM.
    They appropriated it.

    I prefer "red pilled" myself.

    Even that is tainted now, as the "brothers" who coined that term are now the "sisters".

  22. #19

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Sometime around 2016 old man, get with the times. 9/11? seriously? a lot of the woke generation don't even remember 9/11 happening.
    Old? To the dyslexic I'm only 15.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They appropriated it.

    I prefer "red pilled" myself.

    Even that is tainted now, as the "brothers" who coined that term are now the "sisters".
    Yeah. I saw that. First one then the other. I guess they figured since the agents in the Matrix can gender shift why can't they?

    Anyway, I just watched the trailer and I think the anger from the left is more than just about "only straight white men" in the lead. The movie, which is historical, is literally about a red blooded American car manufacturer going up against snooty Europeans. Can't have bubba beating comrade Mussolini.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If that is what it takes to introduce this current generation of slack jawed fagggots to the eye popping mechanical beauty that is the GT40mkII, then so be it.

    I'd take that car over boner pills every day. Not saying I'm taking them, not saying I'm not. Just saying.

    I like cars but not a race fan at all. That said, this was a very good movie. Matt Damon (Carroll Shelby), Christian Bale (Ken Miles), and Ray McKinnon (Phil Remington) were my favorites.

  25. #22

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  26. #23

    Exclamation Woke Writer Finds the Problem with ‘Ford Vs. Ferrari’ White Males is Filled with White Males

    Woke Writer Finds the Problem with ‘Ford Vs. Ferrari’ – The Biography About White Males is Filled with White Males

    Hannah Elliot, from Bloomberg News delivered her critique of the recent theatrical release, ‘’Ford Vs Ferrari’’, and as takes go it is a scalding one. ‘’It’s a beautifully shot film that will be enjoyable for modern car buyers and enthusiasts alike — engines rev, tires squeal, stopwatches click. But what I saw is a devastating picture of the lack of diversity that permeated the industry in the 1960s.’’ You can already see where this is going –in a ditch, wheels up.
    There are numerous reasons why this kind of analysis is asinine, the first being this is a period piece. It is centered in the 1960s, and inside the male-dominated worlds of automakers and auto racing. The simple fact is that women were not prominent fixtures in either world, in that era. Word of warning for Hannah: You do NOT want to watch any episodes of ”Mad Men”.

    The other reason this is a ridiculous analysis of the film is that in the Movie Matt Damon plays the role of legendary auto builder Carroll Shelby, and Christian Bale portrays British race car driver Ken Miles. When your movie is based on the real-life events of a pair of straight white males you are bound to have a film occupied primarily by straight white men. Why the sexualities of anyone involved is of concern is not explained, and for that, we maybe should be grateful.

  27. #24
    The full anti white agenda is in full view and i would assume the ethnic of the writer of
    Hannah Elliot whose probably Jewish? because not many white liberal writers would come out and say these ridicules statements. But to come out and suggest that the movie lacks diversity while attacking the movie for having white males?!?



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    This thread inspired me to load up son and drive to the movies.

    I honestly enjoyed this one.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This thread inspired me to load up son and drive to the movies.

    I honestly enjoyed this one.
    I watched Frozen II...there was a black.

    Last edited by tfurrh; 11-24-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  31. #27
    Damn good movie.
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

    Loyalists gonna loyal.

  32. #28

  33. #29
    I just think its hilarious that people get triggered just because one gender doesn't show up that much in the movie.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I just think its hilarious that people get triggered just because one gender doesn't show up that much in the movie.
    It's not just gender, race too.

    Gotta meet those quotas!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Woke EV - VW commercial gets banned for not being woke enough
    By Anti Federalist in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2019, 08:29 PM
  2. In the Rearview: Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona (1968-1973)
    By Anti Federalist in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2017, 10:21 AM
  3. The Ferrari Cat Edition
    By Weston White in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 11:03 PM
  4. Mercedes Car Better Than Ferrari Car
    By RiseAgainst in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:30 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 06:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •