Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 105 of 105

Thread: Who did Che murder?

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I have always believed that OBL is a controlled opposition just like Baghdadi. I always find it weird how AL Qaeda just happens to be fighting US enemies in Syrian and Yemen. In Syrian, they fight Hezbollah, SAA and Iran and in Yemen they fight the Houthis. The whole OBL being anti imperialist is not something I believe.

    So, do you buy into the whole Che being a mass murderer
    ?
    Yup. ETA: You should check out part V of the Black Book Of Communism.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 11-20-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    No we can't agree so the first sentence is wrong. The degree to which the government runs the economy is the degree to which an economy is socialist. Pure socialism is government controlling the means of production.

    Social welfare programs may be an aspect of socialism but they are the least important part. FA Hayek supported government insurance programs and supported universal health care. FA Hayek was not a socialist. Milton Friedman supported UBI so clearly he didn't think those programs were huge detriment to capitalism. On the other hand, government intervention in business is the most important part and in comparison the only thing that matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Do you know what is also a detriment to economic growth? trade embargo and sanctions. I wager to say that it is more destructive than govt regulation. I would wager to bet that if say Sweden was sanctioned and isolated the same way Venezuelan was sanctioned, their economy would be in the toilet today.
    You never seem to listen to anyone. If you don't want to be confused with facts because you've made up your mind, why come here?

    Also, you said, "According to Wikipedia I cannot find any evidence..." If you'd care to link to the article where you read that, I'd be happy to edit it to read, "juleswin can find evidence that..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Yup.
    Duly noted and thank you very much.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You never seem to listen to anyone. If you don't want to be confused with facts because you've made up your mind, why come here?

    Also, you said, "According to Wikipedia I cannot find any evidence..." If you'd care to link to the article where you read that, I'd be happy to edit it to read, "juleswin can find evidence that..."
    I am still open to facts, I have never said I am closed minded. You can convince me with information if it sound believable and if you have the source to back it up.

    I also fixed the "according to wikipedia" issue.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  6. #95
    Hey Jules, read post #90.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I have finally decided to seriously consider removing my Che avatar ...
    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Btw, this thread is a set up, ...
    Well thank God you're not Trolling the Forum.


    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am still open to facts, I have never said I am closed minded. ...
    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Btw, this thread is a set up, ...
    Well thank God You're not Trolling the Forum.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    No we can't agree so the first sentence is wrong. The degree to which the government runs the economy is the degree to which an economy is socialist. Pure socialism is government controlling the means of production.

    Social welfare programs may be an aspect of socialism but they are the least important part. FA Hayek supported government insurance programs and supported universal health care. FA Hayek was not a socialist. Milton Friedman supported UBI so clearly he didn't think those programs were huge detriment to capitalism. On the other hand, government intervention in business is the most important part and in comparison the only thing that matters.
    The degree the government runs the economy. Don't less regulations = less government run.
    So socialism as it's done in Venezuela is the worst since government has taken over a lot of things the private sector handled. Which is why their economy stinks, which you pointed out.

    The freer the market or as well as access to resources or both is what does it imo. Not that you're saying different.

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Who is this guy? Anyway, he is not wearing a beret. Won't work.
    Emperor Hallie Salasi of Ethiopia. Ally of the U.S. in World War II and helped defeat Mussolini. I'm not even sure why he's showing up in this thread as all the other avatars are for controversial "bad guys."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  11. #99
    I know one person that Che didn't kill, that person being me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  12. #100
    Jus’ popped in to see if Jules changed his avitar yet.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  13. #101


    I have been trying to put the vlog in written form but google made it difficult for me to capture clips from the pages mentioned above adding to that, I could not find the link for cubanarchives Che so called murders just the pdf. But yea, the video speaks for itself. The vlogger went through all the sections from Cuban archives to show how many of the so called murders were justified killing for treason, betrayal(spying for the enemy), terrorism and all around general crime from mostly combatants.

    Essentially, no evidence of murder was found after close scrutiny of the list oof names provided by cubanarchives. Watch and enjoy
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  14. #102
    Bump
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We should all have avatars of Che shooting people.

  16. #104
    I just pick the band with the funniest t shirts.






    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Che was a mass murderer of maximum strength.

    No one is going to want you if you don't stop stinking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2017, 06:16 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 05:05 PM
  3. Little Falls robbery murder, self defense or murder?
    By squarepusher in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 08:41 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 07:19 PM
  5. This is how you murder a Dog!
    By aGameOfThrones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 03:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •