Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who did Che murder?

Who did Che murder?

I have finally decided to seriously consider removing my Che avatar and I am searching for evidence that points to Che my anti imperialist hero being a mass murdering maniac. Any evidence supporting this claim will go a long way into me removing my avatar. From my research so far, I am yet to see any evidence that he is a mass murderer.

Hold your evidence on his alleged racism, that would be a debate for another thread. Thanking in advance for all your contribution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You should keep your avatar. It show how diverse RPF's can be.

http://cubaarchive.org/home/images/s..._9.30.2009.pdf

DOCUMENTED VICTIMS OF CHÉ GUEVARA
    IN CUBA: 1957 TO 1959
    Updated September 30, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You should keep your avatar. It show how diverse RPF's can be.
    What kind of diversity are we talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Thanks, will make a reply when I get off work.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What kind of diversity are we talking about here?
    The best. What other form of diversity is there? Diversity is strength!

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Meh, seems a piker.

Hear hear!
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't ask how good it is, I wanna know what KIND of diversity do YOU think it is? As in racial, religious, political, ability etc etc.

I am not asking you a loaded question or gotcha question, so I would appreciate it if you can answer the question

I didn't ask how good it is, I wanna know what KIND of diversity do YOU think it is? As in racial, religious, political, ability etc etc.

I am not asking you a loaded question or gotcha question, so I would appreciate it if you can answer the question
    The best kind. ALL diversity is the goodest. Racial, religious, political. It's the bestest ever. Please don't change your avatar. It speaks to some. I'd never want you to change what it is you do. I'm sure there are others on the site that feel the same way.
    Much like my mushroom cloud avatar.
    On my last birthday I asked others on this forum to submit to me a new avatar that I could easily transfer. @Anti Federalist provided me the cloud of doom and..bob's your uncle.

Why don't you start a thread having other members submit avatar material? Who knows what realms you'll explore?

You should keep your Che avatar as it makes you very recognizable. If you changed your avatar to something different, I'll start thinking you're a completely different person even though all I have to do is look at the username.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Did he keep a list?
    "The Patriarch"

You like bad guys. Here:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The best kind. ALL diversity is the goodest. Racial, religious, political. It's the bestest ever. Please don't change your avatar. It speaks to some. I'd never want you to change what it is you do. I'm sure there are others on the site that feel the same way.
    Much like my mushroom cloud avatar.
    On my last birthday I asked others on this forum to submit to me a new avatar that I could easily transfer. @Anti Federalist provided me the cloud of doom and..bob's your uncle.

Why don't you start a thread having other members submit avatar material? Who knows what realms you'll explore?
    Do you really mean it or are you doing sarcasm again? I say this because I am 100% sure that YOU do not believe all diversity is a good(est).

The whole diversity angle is what I am really interested in seeing as I bring some diversity in this forum. I wanna know which one triggered the original post, my curiosity is killing me.

Other members have tried suggesting new avatars for me but none of their suggestions captured the anti imperialist spirit I was looking for. Che scratched that itch for me in the most explosive way. He was so hated by the imperialists that even in his death, they continue their smears on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You should keep your Che avatar as it makes you very recognizable. If you changed your avatar to something different, I'll start thinking you're a completely different person even though all I have to do is look at the username.
    I was gonna change it if I got solid evidence that he was a mass murderer. But I will check out the stuff superfluous man posted and reconsider my avatar.

This should be your avatar: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sani_Abacha.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	7204
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    This should be your avatar: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sani_Abacha.jpg 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	7204
    Too much diversity, that would explode the heads of some members. Thanks for the suggestion but a little bit less diversity with your next suggestion

Too much diversity, that would explode the heads of some members. Thanks for the suggestion but a little bit less diversity with your next suggestion
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duke.jpg 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	7205
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Who is this guy? Anyway, he is not wearing a beret. Won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	duke.jpg 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	7205
    I could use him but again, no beret. Better pick with that one but I'll pass.

I could use him but again, no beret. Better pick with that one but I'll pass.

Name:	trump-grinning-screen.jpg 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	7206
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Sorry, no beret. How's this?

Oh, you need a beret:

Name:	360_hugo_chavez_0921.jpg 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	7207
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Name:	sam kinison-thumb-572xauto-159187.jpg 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	7208
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	alex-jones-tinfoil.jpg 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	7209
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	920x920.jpg 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	7210
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	DIXU8QVUQAAIcCc.jpg 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	7211
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I have no idea who these people are. You got to give names so I can research em my self.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast