Thread: Armed citizen puts a stop to fatal shooting at Walmart by putting gun to suspectís head

Armed citizen puts a stop to fatal shooting at Walmart by putting gun to suspectís head

Thank goodness the Duncan, Oklahoma Walmart is not a ďgun-free zone.Ē Because an armed citizen happened to be doing his shopping Monday morning and spotted a gunman shooting, victim fatalities were limited to two people. Brandon Curtis of Concealed Nation writes:

A shooting incident occurred in a Walmart parking lot this morning where a man and woman were shot and killed as they sat inside a vehicle.
    Immediately after, it is reported that an armed citizen, who was in the immediate area, drew his gun and put it to the head of the suspect and told him to stop shooting.

Duncan resident Aaron Helton, an Army veteran, said he was at the Walmart at about 9:45 a.m. local time when he heard nine shots and saw the gunman, gun in hand. Another man walked up, put a pistol to the gunmanís head and told him to stop shooting, Helton said.

YouTube scren grab
    The gunman then put his gun to his own head and killed himself.

More at: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ects_head.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bravo to the armed hero.

This story is a bit confusing though, did the armed cit leave then the perp shot himself or shoot
    himself in the head while the citzn held his gun on him, or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Bravo to the armed hero.

This story is a bit confusing though, did the armed cit leave then the perp shot himself or shoot
    himself in the head while the citzn held his gun on him, or what ?
    Shot himself while the citizen had him covered.

It was a domestic. It's not likely the guy was ever going to get out of the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

That man is a hero of the highest caliber. He should be rewarded for his good deed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That man is a hero of the highest caliber. He should be rewarded for his good deed.
    He should. I'm sure Duncan is treating him well. And I have no doubt the local prosecutor is afraid to charge him with anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Shot himself while the citizen had him covered.

It was a domestic. It's not likely the guy was ever going to get out of the car.
    Odd arrangement altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

It was a domestic.
    Another "deadbeat dad" who got fed up is how I read "domestic".

Some poor swinging dick who lost his kids, his house and his future earnings and figured revenge would be his before he tossed in the towel.