Thread: Trump undergoes part of his physical months ahead of schedule

Trump undergoes part of his physical months ahead of schedule

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...d-of-schedule/

Feeling a bit stressed out these days perhaps? It was not listed on his regular schedule like it has been in the past.

President Trump underwent part of his annual physical at Walter Reed Medical Center on Saturday, a stop which came as a surprise to reporters as it was not on his public schedule. Mr. Trump was not due for another physical until February.

The White House did not offer an on-the-record response to a question from CBS News concerning the timing of the visit or whether there had been health concerns prompting the early physical.

After the president arrived at Walter Reed, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham released a statement explaining that it was more convenient for the president to get parts of the physical out of the way before the new year.

"Anticipating a very busy 2020, the President is taking advantage of a free weekend here in Washington, D.C., to begin portions of his routine annual physical exam at Walter Reed," Grisham said.

"The president remains healthy and energetic without complaints, as demonstrated by his repeated vigorous rally performances in front of thousands of Americans several times a week," The White House said in a statement following Mr. Trump's examination.

In February, the president's four-hour physical found that his health is "very good" and was anticipated to remain so "for the duration of his presidency," according to White House physician Dr. Sean Conley.

However, Mr. Trump had gained four pounds since his last physical, weighing in at 243 pounds. At 6'3", Mr. Trump has a body mass index of 30.4%, putting him just over the 30-percent threshold that's considered obese by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/16/polit...eed/index.html

Trump's trip to Walter Reed took place under unusual circumstances.

His two previous physical exams in office were announced ahead of time by the White House and noted on his daily public schedule.

This time, however, the President's motorcade drove to the medical center unannounced, with reporters under direction not to report his movement until they arrived at Walter Reed. Trump typically takes the Marine One helicopter to Walter Reed, but on Saturday's clear-skied day, the President opted for the motorcade
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-16-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    Yes, that is the new tactic from all the trolls.
    They just assert lies over and over no matter how often they are exposed.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/trump-chest-pain/

Trump Chest Pain Reports After Walter Reed Hospital Visit

A contributor for the Hill who writes on veterans issues is claiming that President Donald Trump visited the hospital due to chest discomfort. That’s a different story from the White House statement on Trump’s November 16, 2019 visit to Walter Reed, which painted it as part of a routine annual exam.

“#BreakingNews Sources tell me from Walter Reed the President was being checked out for chest discomfort. No other information is available at this time,” Andrew Vernon wrote on Twitter on the evening of November 16, 2019. Vernon’s Twitter page profile says that he is “President & CEO. Opinion Contributor @thehill. @ColumbiaMSPH Alum & @UMaine Alum. @USArmy Veteran. #GoHabsGo.”

Vernon’s tweet sparked a flurry on social media. However, the chest pain report has not been confirmed by other sources. Earlier in the day, on November 16, 2019, the White House confirmed that President Trump had visited Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland for an exam. The White House made no reference to chest pain, claiming instead that the president was healthy without “complaints” and had gone to Walter Reed to “begin portions of his routine annual physical exam at Walter Reed.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-heart-attack

Trump jokes Bernie Sanders 'lost his chance' at Democratic nomination after heart attack

President Trump took a shot at Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders after the Vermont senator's recent heart attack, insisting he has "lost his chance" at winning the Democratic nomination.

"It looks like Bernie lost his chance, right?" Trump joked during his Louisiana rally on Friday in a reference to Sanders' heart attack last week. “Bernie was hitting a baseball today to show how strong he was. There just wasn't a lot of bat head speed. Bernie, get better fast. It’s the only time I’ve ever said anything good about him.”

He added, "It looks like when Bernie gets out, which seems inevitable, when Bernie gets out, it looks like those will go to your radical leftist Elizabeth Warren."

The comments were the first time the president addressed the 78-year-old's recent health scare. The liberal lawmaker's doctors revealed last week that he had suffered a heart attack after experiencing chest pains. Days later, he shared a video of himself hitting baseballs outside his Burlington, Vermont, home after his release from the hospital. After taking a short break from campaigning, Sanders is slated to appear in the next Democratic primary debate on Oct. 15.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-16-2019 at 08:27 PM.
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/healt...pta/index.html

From his previous exam:

President Trump has common form of heart disease

Like most men of his age, President Donald Trump has a common form of heart disease, relatively easy to address if he increases the dose of his cholesterol-lowering medication and makes necessary lifestyle changes. Without those changes, the President has a moderate risk of having a heart attack in the next three to five years, according to the Mayo Clinic.

On Tuesday, White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson disclosed Trump's basic labs measurements, physical exam results and the conclusion of a cognitive exam, known as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. Additionally, the President had an echocardiogram of his heart, as well as a stress test, both described as normal. Although it was not part of the official medical records that were released yesterday, after further questioning, Jackson also revealed that Trump underwent a coronary calcium CT scan as part of his routine physical exam.

His score is 133, and anything over 100 indicates plaque is present and that the patient has heart disease. According to Trump's official medical records, in 2009 his coronary calcium score was 34. In 2013, it was 98.

Most people might have not heard of this test, also known simply as a heart scan or calcium score. It is a CT scan, a specialized X-ray that takes high quality pictures of the heart, looking for calcium-containing plaque in the blood vessels that feed the heart, known as the coronaries. With this information, doctors can then calculate the risk of having a heart problem in the future. In the case of Trump, a new score of 133 reveals there has been a steady build-up of plaque in his blood vessels, indicating moderate heart disease. Also concerning are Trump's total cholesterol levels and his LDL ("bad" cholesterol), as both increased significantly over the last year, despite being on a statin drug known as Crestor or Rosuvastatin.

Trump, 71, is not too different than most Americans his age. After the age of 40, most men in the United States have some evidence of heart disease, and the President's score places him squarely in the mid-risk range for a man of his age. Because the President doesn't smoke or drink and "appears to have good genes," according to Jackson, he has been able to avoid the classic symptoms of heart disease.
    More at link.

Maybe the doctors wanted to better understand how he maintains such great health.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

And I bet this doctors said that he was very healthy. That's to be expected from someone that doesn't do any types of drugs and doesn't drink alcohol.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-17-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Feeling a bit stressed out these days perhaps? It was not listed on his regular schedule like it has been in the past.

Ya think, and it pleases you to no end ?

Donald Trump is dying.
    Truth is Fallacy, Fallacy is Evil.

Absolutely unrelated to being a 70+yo overweight male eating cheeseburgers in front of the teevee during "executive time", while stressed out over all the drama and lying he has to do on a daily basis.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

TRUMP TESTED FOR DELIBERATE POISONING OF FOOD WITH “TIME DELAYED” CHEMICAL AGENT – WHITE HOUSE SOURCE
    Food tester gravely ill, says source

Mike Adams | Natural News - NOVEMBER 18, 2019

The President’s unscheduled stop at the Walter Reed military hospital on Saturday involved a battery of tests to determine whether the President was exposed to a chemical agent that is suspected of being introduced into his food, says a White House connected source who shared details with Alex Jones of InfoWars.com.

“Medical staff at Walter Reed did not get a staff-wide notice about a presidential visit to the medical center in Bethesda, Maryland, ahead of Trump’s arrival, according to that source,” reports Fox59.com. “Typically, Walter Reed’s medical staff would get a general notice about a “VIP” visit to the medical center ahead of a presidential visit, notifying them of certain closures at the facility. That did not happen this time, indicating the visit was a non-routine visit and scheduled last minute.”

This action was initiated by the sudden onset of symptoms experienced by the President’s food tester, who was reported stricken with such severe symptoms that urgent medical tests were conducted on that person while the President was diverted to Walter Reed for a priority medical examination involving a battery of chemical tests.

“The President’s motorcade drove to the medical center unannounced, with reporters under direction not to report his movement until they arrived Saturday at Walter Reed.,” reports Fox59. “A separate source familiar with the situation described Trump’s visit as ‘abnormal,’ but added that Trump, 73, appeared to be in good health late Friday.”

Fox59 confirms that Trump needed tests which were not available at the White House clinic facility, saying, “Several experts familiar with White House medical procedures said that Trump can get routine labwork done at the White House’s on-site clinic, indicating Trump needed tests that can’t be done there.”

According to the White House connected source who spoke directly with Alex Jones, chemical testing confirmed the presence of a molecular byproduct of a potential toxin, although it is important to note that molecular byproducts can come from many different sources and it’s not always possible to determine the molecular structure of the original molecule from which the byproduct was derived.

The President is reportedly fine and did not experience the same symptoms that are reported to have overcome the food tester.

We currently do not know the condition of the food tester. No additional details have been made public about which tests were conducted on the President and what chemical byproduct was found.

Alex Jones told Natural News that he believes this incident may have been a deep state attack using an exotic chemical poison with a delayed activation signature. He underscored, “the importance of people understanding that we are in the climate of civil war, and this kind of attempted poisoning is par for the course, historically speaking, when they want to take out a leader” and make it appear to be death by natural causes.

InfoWars had previously reported that Roger Stone survived an attempted poisoning, and that deep state operatives who had infiltrated the White House were poisoning the President’s water in an effort to impair his cognitive function and energy.
    https://www.infowars.com/trump-teste...zen.yandex.com

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Trump is paranoid- so I would not put it past him. On the other hand, it is Mike Adams and Natural News citing Alex Jones as a source. Does Mike work for Alex Jones now? He has been citing Jones a few times this week.

says a White House connected source who shared details with Alex Jones of InfoWars.com.
    Alex Jones told Natural News that he believes this incident may have been a deep state attack using an exotic chemical poison
    InfoWars had previously reported that Roger Stone survived an attempted poisoning, and that deep state operatives who had infiltrated the White House were poisoning the President’s water in an effort to impair his cognitive function and energy.
    Stole that idea from Dr. Strangelove:

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-18-2019 at 06:11 PM.

PRESIDENT TRUMP RUSHED TO HOSPITAL, SECRET SERVICE FEARED POISONING AFTER FOOD TASTER FELL ILL – LIVESTREAM
    https://www.infowars.com/president-t...ster-fell-ill/

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    PRESIDENT TRUMP RUSHED TO HOSPITAL, SECRET SERVICE FEARED POISONING AFTER FOOD TASTER FELL ILL – LIVESTREAM
    https://www.infowars.com/president-t...ster-fell-ill/
    Citing Alex Jones to back up a claim made by Alex Jones? Got anything else besides Jones?

Citing Alex Jones to back up a claim made by Alex Jones? Got anything else besides Jones?
    MSM wants everyone to believe he had heart problems without any evidence to back them up. I'll take Alex Jones and Mike Adams any day of the week to suss-out the facts.

MSM wants everyone to believe he had heart problems without any evidence to back them up. I'll take Alex Jones and Mike Adams any day of the week to suss-out the facts.
    His own doctor said he had heart problems following his last physical in February. Trump is on anti statin drugs for cholesterol and a calcium test showed he has increasing coronary blockage (the figure has risen sharply over the past few years).

On Tuesday, White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson disclosed Trump's basic labs measurements, physical exam results and the conclusion of a cognitive exam, known as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. Additionally, the President had an echocardiogram of his heart, as well as a stress test, both described as normal. Although it was not part of the official medical records that were released yesterday, after further questioning, Jackson also revealed that Trump underwent a coronary calcium CT scan as part of his routine physical exam.

His score is 133, and anything over 100 indicates plaque is present and that the patient has heart disease. According to Trump's official medical records, in 2009 his coronary calcium score was 34. In 2013, it was 98.

Most people might have not heard of this test, also known simply as a heart scan or calcium score. It is a CT scan, a specialized X-ray that takes high quality pictures of the heart, looking for calcium-containing plaque in the blood vessels that feed the heart, known as the coronaries. With this information, doctors can then calculate the risk of having a heart problem in the future. In the case of Trump, a new score of 133 reveals there has been a steady build-up of plaque in his blood vessels, indicating moderate heart disease. Also concerning are Trump's total cholesterol levels and his LDL ("bad" cholesterol), as both increased significantly over the last year, despite being on a statin drug known as Crestor or Rosuvastatin.

Nothing new, fakenews media has been trying to hit MAGA's alpha image since 2017.
    Donors put big money behind him, they don't go for risky bets.

Is This President Trump at the Golf Course?

An unflattering image that sparked discussion over Trump's relative health and fitness was digitally manipulated.

Published 15 May 2017
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...p-golf-course/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His own doctor said he had heart problems following his last physical in February. Trump is on anti statin drugs for cholesterol and a calcium test showed he has increasing coronary blockage (the figure has risen sharply over the past few years).

CNN eh? You have to do better than that Fake News Outlet.

CNN eh? You have to do better than that Fake News Outlet.
    It was his own doctor. I don't have Alex Jones's report. But if you like Fox:

https://fox2now.com/2019/01/11/what-...irst-physical/

In 2016, his total cholesterol was 169 and his LDL was 94 mg/dL. The most recent tests from last year found his total cholesterol to be 223, and his LDL was 143 mg/dL, both considered to be borderline high. A total cholesterol level of less than 200 is desirable, and a LDL level less than 100 is considered optimal.

While Trump isn’t unique in having high cholesterol, it’s definitely a health concern. We know that high cholesterol increases risk for heart disease.

Both Jackson and the President’s previous physician, Dr. Harold Bornstein, reported Trump had already been taking a low dose statin for several years to help lower his cholesterol. During last year’s press conference, Jackson said he had recently increased the President’s daily statin dose of 10mg of Rosuvastatin, commonly sold as Crestor, but did not say by how much or how often.

We also learned that in addition to the statin, Trump was taking a daily multi-vitamin, Propecia for hair loss, a daily aspirin for cardiac health, and a cream for Rosacea. a skin condition characterized by persistent redness in the face.

Jackson said he hoped to work with a nutritionist to help improve the President’s diet as well as prescribe him an exercise regime. It isn’t clear if the President — who is well known for avoiding exercise and calls McDonald’s Big Macs one of his favorite meals — has followed any of the doctor’s recommendations.

In the official readout of the physical exam the White House did not reveal that Trump also had a coronary calcium test done. Upon questioning, Jackson told reporters the President had undergone the heart scan and scored 133 on the test. According to the Mayo Clinic, “a score of 100 to 300 — moderate plaque deposition — is associated with a relatively high risk of heart attack over the next three to five years.” Previous medical records indicate that in 2009 his coronary calcium score was 34, and in 2013 it was 98.
    He also qualified as obese with a BMI (body mass index) of 30.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-18-2019 at 07:17 PM.