View Poll Results: Where do you online shop ?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazon

4 50.00%
  • Ebay

3 37.50%
  • Other / write in

1 12.50%
  • I don't shop online

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Ebay Vs Amazon where do You Usually shop online ?

Ebay Vs Amazon where do You Usually shop online ?

For just about everything that you don't/can't normally get at Walmart or your Grocer .

Ebay
    Amazon
    Other

Currently , ebay pay servers are down, been down a couple hours , I wonder what
    that costs them, I have a time sensitive item, and I can't buy it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I purchase where I can get what I want at the best price.

I've never used Ebay or Amazon to buy anything.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I just purchased dog food from Chewy online today for the first time. Cheaper than the local store with free delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I've never used Ebay or Amazon to buy anything.
    whenever I use amazon, I make sure to purchase via smile.amazon.com so that a portion of the proceeds goes to the GOA.

I pretty much start with Amazon considering their logistics are beyond brilliant, and the review
    section is the best in the world in term of volume, diversity of product ratings, and transparency, without
    the use of MODERATORS and shills to shut people up that they might be pissing off sponsors.

I run over to ebay when I have a good idea that a price on something might be a lot better than
    Amazon, then look to see how long it takes to get it , and whether I need it right away.
    Though ebay used to be my go to online-buying venue, it now accts for about 10% of what I buy online,
    Amazon accts for + - 80%.

I never use ali babba , amazon and I avoid north korean , chinese, californian and french products whenever I can .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I never use ali babba , amazon and I avoid north korean , chinese, californian and french products whenever I can .
    I'm getting sick and tired of paying tax to calif, especially when what I just purchased on ebay stated
    tax to Ca residents only. grrrr

I'm finding a lot of states jumping on the tax everybody wagon, sickening the money grabbers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amazon Prime and I choose Ludwig Von Mises Institute For Austrian Economics Inc. as the charitable organization to donate too.

I steal what I need.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I steal what I need.
    reported

I don't shop online, at least not physical items. A ticket to whatever now and then, online streaming services, gambling transactions, those things I do online, but not physical items. With the rare exception, I bought a bunch of headphones online maybe five years ago, but that's the most recent purchase I remember. All my physical needs can be found at local stores. Never ever shopped from Amazon, nor from Ebay.

To me ebay is like a yard sale , so I use it because thats how I do my other shopping. Buying new , cheap chinese junk online with a credit card though from amazon , pretending to be a high end dumpster diver like tebowlives ? shudder . I will never sink that low hopefully.
    Do something Danke

To me ebay is like a yard sale , so I use it because thats how I do my other shopping. Buying new , cheap chinese junk online with a credit card though from amazon , pretending to be a high end dumpster diver like tebowlives ? shudder . I will never sink that low hopefully.
    My recent purchase of a steam basket was made in Hong Kong, not China. I would recommend that to you, but I don't know if that's the way for a fly over state simpleton like yourself, to prepare your meth properly.

I've sold on both Amazon and eBay. Amazon is less hassle but eBay pays better. I know that wasn't the poll question, but that's really more my focus, selling over buying. I have bought from both.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I've sold on both Amazon and eBay. Amazon is less hassle but eBay pays better. I know that wasn't the poll question, but that's really more my focus, selling over buying. I have bought from both.
    amazon directly competes with customers . around here that is what we refer to as a douchebag .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    My recent purchase of a steam basket was made in Hong Kong, not China. I would recommend that to you, but I don't know if that's the way for a fly over state simpleton like yourself, to prepare your meth properly.
    Baskets do not hold steam so you must be taking advantage of a simple country gentleman. Meth heads are the root cause for a lot of problems but it keeps the cops from looking at us normal country people which is advantageous .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-16-2019 at 10:25 AM.
    Do something Danke

If you were really sharp you would be shopping off I 65 at Exit 76 Antique Mall and buying from Cases C239 & P20 . Finest goods at best prices . No tax in Indiana on coins.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I'm getting sick and tired of paying tax to calif, especially when what I just purchased on ebay stated
    tax to Ca residents only. grrrr

I'm finding a lot of states jumping on the tax everybody wagon, sickening the money grabbers.
    California is the new AA , Antiamerican.
    Do something Danke

Baskets do not hold steam so you must be taking advantage of a simple country gentleman. Meth heads are the root cause for a lot of problems but it keeps the cops from looking at s normal country people which is advantageous .
    This is a special basket from the freest economy in the world.