Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 73

Thread: Kavanaugh 2.0 - Jim Jordan Faces Accusations From Almost 40 Years Ago

  1. #31
    Unfortunately for the MSM, most people are going to think this is complete and utter bs.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Whatever that even means.
    Report yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Whether the police ever said he was wanted or decided not to take on a powerful political operative isn't relevant.
    Police? They didn't make the sketches.





    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's far better evidence of kidnapping than anything brought against Jordan.
    Oh, it's solid evidence of kidnapping.


    It's just as good evidence that you kidnapped her as Podesta, though. Where were you in May of 2007? Portugal?


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Witnesses may have seen them there.
    Solid. 10/10. A+ would arrest.


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And there is lots of evidence that they may be involved in child theft and abuse.
    Nope.


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    (Jordan isn't even accused of harming anyone or actively participating in any way)
    Is that your standard for which pedophiles should be allowed to be in government and which pedophiles should not be allowed to be in government?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Report yourself.





    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Police? They didn't make the sketches.
    That doesn't mean they weren't aware of them.






    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Oh, it's solid evidence of kidnapping.


    It's just as good evidence that you kidnapped her as Podesta, though. Where were you in May of 2007? Portugal?
    I don't look like that and I don't have lots of evidence against me that I am a pedo.




    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Solid. 10/10. A+ would arrest.
    Did anyone say it was enough for an arrest all by itself?



    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Nope.
    Yup.




    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is that your standard for which pedophiles should be allowed to be in government and which pedophiles should not be allowed to be in government?
    If he isn't even accused of being a pedophile then he can't be called one.
    And the accusations against him are dubious in the extreme and obviously politically motivated.

    You are getting truly pathetic.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It only takes 3 seconds on that wiki page to read that both of those police sketches are of the same man, not separate men. Two more seconds will tell you that it's a sketch of a witness, not a wanted subject.
    Wow thanks Snopes, you are so helpful!!!

    It's really amazing the $#@! you believe.. First of all, a "witness" to a child abduction like that could be involved as a lookout to make sure everything runs smoothly. That's probably why the police released this:



    It was likely that the man who physically kidnapped her was their friend, Clement Freud (actually a decedent of Sigmund). He is the one who owns a place less than a third of a mile from where she was kidnapped.

    The only email I saw was this one, and it is legit:

    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23724

    The FBI leaked the info about their whereabouts on 4chan.

    Anyway, I don't need to convince you, just looking at that photo of those two next to the police sketch is enough to skeeze most people out, especially after they have seen Tony's artwork.

    I mean, if you took a photo of those two at the age they were when the kidnapping took place and turned it into a police sketch using photoshop, you couldn't get any closer than that. Those police sketches are amazing. And they sure as $#@! aren't the same person.. Although they do happen to be brothers. The error happened due to either a paperwork error or because recollections from various witnesses to an event are always a bit hazy.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-14-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    But no victims.

    And no witnesses.

    And no basements.
    Wow, thanks Snopes!!

    ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.



    https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/...mes-alefantis/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, thanks Snopes!!



    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/...mes-alefantis/

    Take your AR-15 with you when you go to get pictures of it.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Impeccable timing isn't it?

    Did Jim Jordan molest boys on a high school wrestling team for which he was the assistant coach??

    $#@! no.

    But he was an assistant coach on a high school wrestling team, and some of the guys who were on the team are now coming forward and saying that they were molested by their school nurse.

    They claim Jim Jordan had to have known about it, because they joked about it in the locker room on almost a daily basis. They do not claim that he actively covered it up, but the media is claiming that is what he did.

    Whether Jim Jordan even heard them or not, or knew whether they were joking or what, who knows. None of them came to him directly to report the improprieties. Keep in mind this $#@! happened almost 40 years ago.

    Not linking to any bull$#@! MSM articles.
    I'm curious. What are you thoughts about the fact that Bret Kavanaugh was part of the Skull and Bones and the MSM at best glossed over and at worst whitewashed this fact?

    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ned-was-mostly

    The second Kavanaugh accuser described something that sounded like a ritual the Skull and Bones would do. Per her story, it was a drinking game where the bottle kept landing on her for some odd reason, and then someone put a dildo in her face, then later someone put a penis in her face. She saw Bret zipping up his pants and laughing. Considering how the S & B operates that could have been done to get blackmail on all involved including Kavanaugh, and yet done in such a way that it was impossible to directly incriminate anyone.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm curious. What are you thoughts about the fact that Bret Kavanaugh was part of the Skull and Bones and the MSM at best glossed over and at worst whitewashed this fact?

    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ned-was-mostly

    The second Kavanaugh accuser described something that sounded like a ritual the Skull and Bones would do. Per her story, it was a drinking game where the bottle kept landing on her for some odd reason, and then someone put a dildo in her face, then later someone put a penis in her face. She saw Bret zipping up his pants and laughing. Considering how the S & B operates that could have been done to get blackmail on all involved including Kavanaugh, and yet done in such a way that it was impossible to directly incriminate anyone.
    The total lack of credibility of the accusers and their political motivation is the only answer that needs.

    If you find actual credible evidence against anyone please do let us know and then we will care.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Take your AR-15 with you when you go to get pictures of it.
    It's too bad you only drop in once in a while and miss all of the important threads.

    Before that false flag patsy went into the pizza shop, we had been discussing about how a hacker had found child pornography on a password protected portion of Comet Pizza's website. They sent the information to the FBI to investigate.

    As we were waiting for the FBI to do something (hah!), suddenly they sent out the patsy to create a staged false flag. There were two purposes.

    If you look closely at the picture below, the computer at the pizza shop which contained the web server for their website was shot by the one shot that the gunman got off, and the hard drive was destroyed:



    Another one of those "coincidences" I guess you would call it..

    So the first purpose was to destroy the evidence of the child porn on Comet Pizza's website. The second purpose was to trick foolish people like you into believing that people investigating pizzagate are dangerous, as opposed to actual child sex traffickers.

    This all seems pretty straightforward to me. But hey, keep going. What do you want to bring up next?
    Last edited by dannno; 11-15-2019 at 05:20 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm curious. What are you thoughts about the fact that Bret Kavanaugh was part of the Skull and Bones and the MSM at best glossed over and at worst whitewashed this fact?

    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ned-was-mostly

    The second Kavanaugh accuser described something that sounded like a ritual the Skull and Bones would do. Per her story, it was a drinking game where the bottle kept landing on her for some odd reason, and then someone put a dildo in her face, then later someone put a penis in her face. She saw Bret zipping up his pants and laughing. Considering how the S & B operates that could have been done to get blackmail on all involved including Kavanaugh, and yet done in such a way that it was impossible to directly incriminate anyone.
    Kavanaugh was not a Skull and Bones member, he was a Truth and Courage member. Allegedly it was a bunch of partying frat guys, not so much a secret society.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The total lack of credibility of the accusers and their political motivation is the only answer that needs.

    If you find actual credible evidence against anyone please do let us know and then we will care.
    I didn't ask you. I asked Dannno. I've never known you to be a conspiracy theorist.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Kavanaugh was not a Skull and Bones member, he was a Truth and Courage member. Allegedly it was a bunch of partying frat guys, not so much a secret society.
    Okay.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Take your AR-15 with you when you go to get pictures of it.
    FED.....
    I encourage my fellow RPFers out of love not to respond or acknowledge this fed. Entrapment of sorts is waiting around the corner with this guy

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's too bad you only drop in once in a while and miss all of the important threads.
    "Important" is relative. Things which are complete bull$#@! are rarely important to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Before that false flag patsy went into the pizza shop, we had been discussing about how a hacker had found child pornography on a password protected portion of Comet Pizza's website. They sent the information to the FBI to investigate.
    Oh good, now we're two layers deep in imaginary things for which you do not have and have never seen any evidence. Not only have you not responded at all to the fact that your first set of beliefs are entirely unjustified, you're adding a whole new layer of nothing on top as though it hides the nothing beneath.

    Also, sounds legit.


    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    As we were waiting for the FBI to do something (hah!), suddenly they sent out the patsy to create a staged false flag. There were two purposes.
    One of many problems with your delusion is that this doesn't make the version of the information that the "hacker" "found" on the "website" disappear.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    FED.....
    I encourage my fellow RPFers out of love not to respond or acknowledge this fed. Entrapment of sorts is waiting around the corner with this guy
    It must be a sad state of life to simply not understand the concept of a joke.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    One of many problems with your delusion is that this doesn't make the version of the information that the "hacker" "found" on the "website" disappear.
    Uh, ya, but it makes it hard to prove definitively that it was actually on their website. Especially months or years down the road.

    All I'm asking is to put yourself in our shoes, and you can't even do that.

    We were all following a story about a suspected child trafficker who had a website with a password protected portion containing child porn.

    In order to quash the story about the suspected child trafficker, they send a patsy to the pizza restaurant to make anybody investigating said child trafficker appear to be the "dangerous" ones in the eyes of the public. It really was genius, and it worked perfectly.

    On top of that, the patsy goes in and shoots a hard drive that contained evidence that we all had been waiting for weeks for the FBI to analyze. There was one $#@!ing bullet hole in the entire place. The chances of it hitting the hard drive that we were all waiting to be analyzed by the FBI has got to be at least a million to one. So you believe in a million to one coincidence.

    If you don't think that our position that this was really sketchy is reasonable in this case, then you aren't a reasonable person. End of story.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I didn't ask you. I asked Dannno. I've never known you to be a conspiracy theorist.
    Then you don't know me well.

    But I still need more than politically motivated claims by obvious liars before I believe this kind of thing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    All I'm asking is to put yourself in our shoes, and you can't even do that.
    In whose shoes?


    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    We were all following a story about a suspected child trafficker who had a website with a password protected portion containing child porn.
    Neither of the two most important parts of that sentence are true.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    In whose shoes?
    The people here who were paying attention when we had the suspected child trafficker's website hacked and were waiting to hear back from the FBI.. when all of a sudden in a million to one chance, the hard drive gets shot by a false flag patsy.




    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Neither of the two most important parts of that sentence are true.
    The only person who could definitively make that statement is Alefantis.

    Are you Alefantis? You know what that means in French, right? You might want to have your name changed if that is the case.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The people here who were paying attention when we had the suspected child trafficker's website hacked and were waiting to hear back from the FBI.. when all of a sudden in a million to one chance, the hard drive gets shot by a false flag patsy.
    I put myself in the shoes of those people every time I open up the Q thread.

    They are clown shoes.


    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The only person who could definitively make that statement is Alefantis.
    Or a person who isn't willing to accept "evidence" told to them fourth-hand via chaturbate videos.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Seems that you can't remember the rules that you claim to care so much about. Nobody should be surprised by that, though. You are completely unprincipled.



    Also, you seem to have used the singular and not the plural.

    And the pictured person is not now and was never a wanted suspect. Correct?




    Oh yeah, definitely. Or it could have been both. Maybe one of them put her down and then the other one picked her back up.


    Of course, they'd have had to have been in Portugal. Were they?
    Nice of you to stop by for some insults and personal attacks against Sword, also nice that you get a free
    pass, and someone like Timosman gets banned for who the hell knows what.......

    But why should we allow free speech on a Ron Paul Freedom Tree forum anyway, its so out dated.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Or a person who isn't willing to accept "evidence" told to them fourth-hand via chaturbate videos.
    That is not a logical statement. A person who is not willing to accept "evidence" told to them fourth-hand via chaturbate videos like yourself still cannot definitively make that statement. Only Alefantis can.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is not a logical statement. A person who is not willing to accept "evidence" told to them fourth-hand via chaturbate videos like yourself still cannot definitively make that statement. Only Alefantis can.
    No one can prove a negative. This is rather important to the clown shoe worldview, really, as their beliefs can never be disproven.


    You say that there is proof that there was child porn on Comet Ping Pong's website. Go on, then, prove it.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  27. #53
    Lol. The thread was about the ridiculous charges against "Gym" Jordan (quoting theCount). The way theCount has thoroughly changed the subject comes across as theCount's admission that this another nothing burger.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Lol. The thread was about the ridiculous charges against "Gym" Jordan (quoting theCount). The way theCount has thoroughly changed the subject comes across as theCount's admission that this another nothing burger.
    Exactly.

    We are to call Jordan a pedophile because dubious politically motivated accusations are made that he didn't have anything to do with any abuse but may have heard something about it.


    But all the evidence against others for actual crimes is to be ignored.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Lol. The thread was about the ridiculous charges against "Gym" Jordan (quoting theCount). The way theCount has thoroughly changed the subject comes across as theCount's admission that this another nothing burger.

    Correct, they are both nothing burgers.


    One of the two nothing burgers is a matter of religious belief.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Correct, they are both nothing burgers.


    One of the two nothing burgers is a matter of religious belief.
    So then why did you pretend that "Gym" Jordan was a pedo? Just for fun?



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    So then why did you pretend that "Gym" Jordan was a pedo? Just for fun?
    I didn't. I even said that the accusations against him were ridiculous.


    All I did was point out - with the generous assistance of a couple of other posters - that certain ridiculous and unfounded accusations are taken as a matter of faith while others are discarded.


    Here's my post:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yeah, right? Ridiculous.


    Not as ridiculous as thinking that owning creepy artwork is the same as being a pedo, but still pretty ridiculous.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I didn't. I even said that the accusations against him were ridiculous.


    All I did was point out - with the generous assistance of a couple of other posters - that certain ridiculous and unfounded accusations are taken as a matter of faith while others are discarded.


    Here's my post:
    Sure Gym.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Sure Gym.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I didn't. I even said that the accusations against him were ridiculous.


    All I did was point out - with the generous assistance of a couple of other posters - that certain ridiculous and unfounded accusations are taken as a matter of faith while others are discarded.


    Here's my post:
    All of a sudden you want us to believe you weren't using sarcasm?

    Try explaining these:
    Originally Posted by TheCount
    It's a good thing for Gym Jordan that there's a statute of limitations on certain people's supposed concern about the pedophile elites running Washington.
    (that was your 1st post)
    Why would it be a good thing unless you mean that he is guilty?
    Originally Posted by TheCount
    It only takes 3 seconds on that wiki page to read that both of those police sketches are of the same man, not separate men. Two more seconds will tell you that it's a sketch of a witness, not a wanted subject.


    The email that you mentioned? Doesn't exist.


    So, yeah, thanks for illustrating how the Gym Jordan evidence is less tenuous and circumstantial as your beloved Pizzagate evidence.
    Not only are you wrong as I showed in my reply but you are claiming that the "evidence" against Jordan has some substance to it which it has not.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds legit.



    Tell me: Which of the two has actual victims who have come forward?
    Implying that Jordan has "victims" when even the liars who have come forward don't claim he victimized them.

    Originally Posted by TheCount

    Is that your standard for which pedophiles should be allowed to be in government and which pedophiles should not be allowed to be in government?
    Directly calling Jordan a pedo.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2018, 07:53 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2018, 09:03 PM
  3. Bill Clinton Faces Sexual Assault Accusations From Four More Women
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 08:10 PM
  4. 18 Yr Old Rapper Faces 20 YEARS For Lyrics
    By DamianTV in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 07:03 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •