Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh 2.0 - Jim Jordan Faces Accusations From Almost 40 Years Ago

Kavanaugh 2.0 - Jim Jordan Faces Accusations From Almost 40 Years Ago

Impeccable timing isn't it?

Did Jim Jordan molest boys on a high school wrestling team for which he was the assistant coach??

$#@! no.

But he was an assistant coach on a high school wrestling team, and some of the guys who were on the team are now coming forward and saying that they were molested by their school nurse.

They claim Jim Jordan had to have known about it, because they joked about it in the locker room on almost a daily basis. They do not claim that he actively covered it up, but the media is claiming that is what he did.

Whether Jim Jordan even heard them or not, or knew whether they were joking or what, who knows. None of them came to him directly to report the improprieties. Keep in mind this $#@! happened almost 40 years ago.

Not linking to any bull$#@! MSM articles.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does this have anything to do with it?

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Does this have anything to do with it?

That and the fact that he is likely to be the next Speaker of the House.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Thank god, its about time, this is some serious sht and not just another malicious witch hunt and persecution bent on prosecution,
    of that which no one really knows anything about nor has proof of .....

It's a good thing for Gym Jordan that there's a statute of limitations on certain people's supposed concern about the pedophile elites running Washington.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's a good thing for Gym Jordan that there's a statute of limitations on certain people's supposed concern about the pedophile elites running Washington.
    Because dubious accusations that he should have known about it are the same as being a pedo?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Because dubious accusations that he should have known about it are the same as being a pedo?
    Yeah, right? Ridiculous.

Not as ridiculous as thinking that owning creepy artwork is the same as being a pedo, but still pretty ridiculous.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

These people are sooooooooo predictable anymore. Jordan is effective in exposing the sham of an impeachment hearing they are conducting.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So we are supposed to ignore actual pedophiles who actually sacrifice and have sex with children and run Washington DC, because this guy didn't report jokes that he may or may not have heard in a boys high school locker room almost 40 years ago?

Are you $#@!ing insane?

Yeah, right? Ridiculous.

Not as ridiculous as thinking that owning creepy artwork is the same as being a pedo, but still pretty ridiculous.
    That's not the only evidence.
    And creepy artwork of the kind you refer to is much stronger evidence than obviously politically motivated dubious accusations that he should have known something. (not even that he participated)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So we are supposed to ignore actual pedophiles who actually sacrifice and have sex with children and run Washington DC, because this guy didn't report jokes that he may or may not have heard in a boys high school locker room almost 40 years ago?

Are you $#@!ing insane?
    I wonder if he has some "creepy artwork" of his own.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, right? Ridiculous.

Keep making a fool of yourself.

Remember in the hacked emails, that the Podestas discussed travel plans to the very city in Portugal where this little girl was abducted, to stay at a friends house who lived less than a mile from where she was abducted.

Last edited by dannno; 11-14-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Keep making a fool of yourself.

Remember in the hacked emails, that the Podestas discussed traveling to the very city where this little girl was abducted, to stay at a friends house who lived less than a mile from where she was abducted.

Her eyes look exactly like those of a girl I know and care for, down to the gold fleck.
    It may not make rational sense but I hate them more than ever now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You had me there.

That and the fact that he is likely to be the next Speaker of the House.
    I don't know, the majority of either party are spineless. I will say Mcarthy has it in the bag, he used to be whip. You are not whip unless you know how to get the votes.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I don't know, the majority of either party are spineless. I will say Mcarthy has it in the bag, he used to be whip. You are not whip unless you know how to get the votes.
    Jordan was running against him until the Demoncrats took the House so he must have thought he had a chance and many RINOs have left the House since then.
    I say he's the next Speaker easily.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, right? Ridiculous.

You’re a douche

Edit: At best

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, right? Ridiculous.

I hope you and your handler's burn in hell for all the sick and disgusting crimes against humanity

It only takes 3 seconds on that wiki page to read that both of those police sketches are of the same man, not separate men. Two more seconds will tell you that it's a sketch of a witness, not a wanted subject.

The email that you mentioned? Doesn't exist.

So, yeah, thanks for illustrating how the Gym Jordan evidence is less tenuous and circumstantial as your beloved Pizzagate evidence.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    You’re a douche

Edit: At best
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    I hope you and your handler's burn in hell for all the sick and disgusting crimes against humanity
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that Santa Claus isn't real.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    +1

It only takes 3 seconds on that wiki page to read that both of those police sketches are of the same man, not separate men. Two more seconds will tell you that it's a sketch of a witness, not a wanted subject.

The email that you mentioned? Doesn't exist.

So, yeah, thanks for illustrating how the Gym Jordan evidence is less tenuous and circumstantial as your beloved Pizzagate evidence.
    There is far more evidence than that and even that is far more than dubious 40 year old accusations that Jordan might have known something.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that Santa Claus isn't real.
    GOD is.

And millstones about the neck to drown in the sea would be too good for pedos.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There is far more evidence than that and even that is far more than dubious 40 year old accusations that Jordan might have known something.
    Sounds legit.

Tell me: Which of the two has actual victims who have come forward?
    Pinochet is the model

Impeccable timing isn't it?

Did Jim Jordan molest boys on a high school wrestling team for which he was the assistant coach??

$#@! no.

But he was an assistant coach on a high school wrestling team, and some of the guys who were on the team are now coming forward and saying that they were molested by their school nurse.

They claim Jim Jordan had to have known about it, because they joked about it in the locker room on almost a daily basis. They do not claim that he actively covered it up, but the media is claiming that is what he did.

Whether Jim Jordan even heard them or not, or knew whether they were joking or what, who knows. None of them came to him directly to report the improprieties. Keep in mind this $#@! happened almost 40 years ago.

Not linking to any bull$#@! MSM articles.
    They pulled this nonsense out a couple of years ago when Jordan was running for Speaker or something. Nothingburger.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a sketch of a suspect described by a witness, liar.
    And it seems that it could have been either one of the two.

The Smiths saw the man at around 22:00 on Rua da Escola Primária, 500 yards (460 m) from the McCanns' apartment, walking away from the Ocean Club and toward Rua 25 de Abril and the beach. He was carrying a girl aged 3–4 years. She had blonde hair and pale skin, was wearing light-coloured pyjamas, and had bare feet. The man was mid-30s, 5 ft 7 in–5 ft 9 in (1.75–1.80 m), slim-to-normal build, with short brown hair, wearing cream or beige trousers. He did not look like a tourist, according to the Smiths, and had seemed uncomfortable carrying the child.[63][64] E-fits based on the Smiths testimony were first created in 2008 by Oakley International, private investigators hired by the McCanns, and were publicized in 2013 by Scotland Yard on Crimewatch.[65]

E-fit images of the Smith sighting, released by Scotland Yard in 2013[9]

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Tell me: Which of the two has actual victims who have come forward?
    There are none with Jordan.

And there are other kinds of evidence that are better than politically motivated accusations.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's a sketch of a suspect described by a witness, liar.
    Seems that you can't remember the rules that you claim to care so much about. Nobody should be surprised by that, though. You are completely unprincipled.

Also, you seem to have used the singular and not the plural.

And the pictured person is not now and was never a wanted suspect. Correct?

And it seems that it could have been either one of the two.
    Oh yeah, definitely. Or it could have been both. Maybe one of them put her down and then the other one picked her back up.

Of course, they'd have had to have been in Portugal. Were they?
    Last edited by TheCount; 11-14-2019 at 09:51 PM.
    Pinochet is the model

There are none with Jordan.
    That seems really, really unlikely:

Ohio State says it’s aware of 1,429 instances of fondling and 47 instances of rape involving Strauss
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...ct-ohio-state/

And there are other kinds of evidence that are better than politically motivated accusations.
    But no victims.

And no witnesses.

And no basements.
    Pinochet is the model

Seems that you can't remember the rules that you claim to care so much about. Nobody should be surprised by that, though. You are completely unprincipled.
    Whatever that even means.

Also, you seem to have used the singular and not the plural.
    So?
    The fact that there were multiple witnesses doesn't change anything in your favor.

And the pictured person is not now and was never a wanted suspect. Correct?
    Whether the police ever said he was wanted or decided not to take on a powerful political operative isn't relevant.

Oh yeah, definitely. Or it could have been both. Maybe one of them put her down and then the other one picked her back up.
    It's far better evidence of kidnapping than anything brought against Jordan.

Of course, they'd have had to have been in Portugal. Were they?
    Witnesses may have seen them there.
    And there is lots of evidence that they may be involved in child theft and abuse.

Your desperation to defend them is telling as is your pitiful attempt to smear Jordan on much weaker grounds. (Jordan isn't even accused of harming anyone or actively participating in any way)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That seems really, really unlikely:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...ct-ohio-state/

But no victims.

And no witnesses.

And no basements.
    No victims of Jordan, none have even made politically motivated accusations that he victimized anyone.

You have nothing and there is a vast amount of evidence against those you defend.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast