Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Bolivian coup plotters were School of the Americas grads,served as attachés

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    On Thursday, newly installed puppet Bolivian Foreign Minister Karen Longaric said Bolivia will "restore relations with Israel".
    Israeli foreign minister Israel Katz was pleased and added:

In 2009, Evo Morales cut relations with Tel Aviv shortly after Israel carried out a three-week attack of Gaza, killing 1,282 Palestinians (of which 333 children). Morales also said that he would ask the International Criminal Court (ICC) to charge Israeli officials for the killings.
    In 2010, Morales also formally recognised Palestine as a sovereign and independent state within the 1967-defined borders: http://217.218.67.231/Detail/2019/11...s-with-Israel-
    Well, isn't that just a huge surprise? Newly installed puppet is a zionist shill.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well, isn't that just a huge surprise? Newly installed puppet is a zionist shill.
    Shocked, I tell ya!
    There is no spoon.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

lol.

Last week the Marxist quasi-dictator of Bolivia, Evo Morales, presented Pope Francis with a gift — a carved wooden hammer-and-sickle cross on which the figure of Christ is crucified.
    The Vatican announced that the pope had not been informed in advance about the gift. And some commentators said that photos of the pope and Morales show that the pope was actually offended. That was a false — probably wishful — interpretation. The pope himself later announced that he was keeping the hammer-and-sickle crucifix and taking it home, saying, “I understand this work. For me it wasn’t an offense.”

And “Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi . . . said he personally wasn’t offended by Morales’ gift” (the Guardian).
    The pope’s acceptance of Morales’s gift — along with his attacks on capitalism during his Latin American tour — further confirms one of the most troubling moral developments of our time: The Roman Catholic Church is currently led by a man whose social, political, and economic views have been shaped by leftism more than by any other religious or moral system.

In terms of evil committed, what is the difference between the hammer and sickle and the swastika? Would the pope receive, let alone keep, a Fascist, racist, or Nazi sculpture with a crucified Christ on it? Of course not. Yet the hammer and sickle represents more human suffering than all of them combined. The number of people enslaved and murdered under the hammer and sickle dwarfs the number of people enslaved and murdered by any other doctrine in history.
    To make things worse, Pope Francis received this gift from a man (Morales) wearing a picture of Che Guevara on his jacket. Is that, too, not worthy of condemnation by the Vatican? Che Guevara devoted his life to undermining human liberty, and to killing innocents in the name of Communism.

What if, in a visit to an American museum, American artist Andres Serrano had presented Pope Francis with a gift — his work of art, Piss Christ — that features a crucifix in a jar of Serrano’s urine?

Would the pope have accepted it? Would he have brought it home?
    There could not have been a gift that more accurately represents this pope’s value system than Christ crucified on a hammer and sickle. First, in a literal sense, that is exactly what Communists have done wherever they have assumed power — crucified Christ by working to violently destroy Christianity and murder Christians. Second, in a figurative sense, the gift represents the mélange of Christianity and Marxism, precisely what much of the Church — again, especially in Latin America, and especially in the person of this pope — stands for.

More at: https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/...kle-communist/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Last week the Marxist quasi-dictator of Bolivia, Evo Morales, presented Pope Francis with a gift — a carved wooden hammer-and-sickle cross on which the figure of Christ is crucified.
    The Vatican announced that the pope had not been informed in advance about the gift. And some commentators said that photos of the pope and Morales show that the pope was actually offended. That was a false — probably wishful — interpretation. The pope himself later announced that he was keeping the hammer-and-sickle crucifix and taking it home, saying, “I understand this work. For me it wasn’t an offense.”

And “Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi . . . said he personally wasn’t offended by Morales’ gift” (the Guardian).
    The pope’s acceptance of Morales’s gift — along with his attacks on capitalism during his Latin American tour — further confirms one of the most troubling moral developments of our time: The Roman Catholic Church is currently led by a man whose social, political, and economic views have been shaped by leftism more than by any other religious or moral system.

In terms of evil committed, what is the difference between the hammer and sickle and the swastika? Would the pope receive, let alone keep, a Fascist, racist, or Nazi sculpture with a crucified Christ on it? Of course not. Yet the hammer and sickle represents more human suffering than all of them combined. The number of people enslaved and murdered under the hammer and sickle dwarfs the number of people enslaved and murdered by any other doctrine in history.
    To make things worse, Pope Francis received this gift from a man (Morales) wearing a picture of Che Guevara on his jacket. Is that, too, not worthy of condemnation by the Vatican? Che Guevara devoted his life to undermining human liberty, and to killing innocents in the name of Communism.

What if, in a visit to an American museum, American artist Andres Serrano had presented Pope Francis with a gift — his work of art, Piss Christ — that features a crucifix in a jar of Serrano’s urine?

Would the pope have accepted it? Would he have brought it home?
    There could not have been a gift that more accurately represents this pope’s value system than Christ crucified on a hammer and sickle. First, in a literal sense, that is exactly what Communists have done wherever they have assumed power — crucified Christ by working to violently destroy Christianity and murder Christians. Second, in a figurative sense, the gift represents the mélange of Christianity and Marxism, precisely what much of the Church — again, especially in Latin America, and especially in the person of this pope — stands for.

More at: https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/...kle-communist/
    And the supposedly dead cold war rages on. Personally, I don't GAF what they do in Bolivia. I do care about our non stop intervention in the rest of the world.
    "The Patriarch"

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the supposedly dead cold war rages on. Personally, I don't GAF what they do in Bolivia. I do care about our non stop intervention in the rest of the world.
    I care about liberty for all mankind and so I cheer the overthrow of a communist anywhere in the world but I also agree that we should keep our hands out of other countries' affairs.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I care about liberty for all mankind and so I cheer the overthrow of a communist anywhere in the world but I also agree that we should keep our hands out of other countries' affairs.
    I'll care about liberty for Bolivians when they care about it themselves. It's enough of a task to get people of this country to care about it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist[/B
    ]Well, isn't that just a huge surprise? Newly installed puppet is a zionist shill.
    Shocked, I tell ya!
    That wouldn’t be some sort of “conspiracy theory” would it?
    It does remind me of what happened in Brazil, not by a genuine coup, but by spinning the elections by the SCL Group’s Steve Bannon…

For some reason our “friend of liberty” was shylling for the Zionist president of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, calling anybody that is against him a “commie”…
    Bolsonaro may not be perfect, I have never said he was, Ieven said that it sounded like Brazil didn't have any good choices but Bolsonarois the least bad and has some outright good things about him.

Why was Brazil’s president Luis Inacio Lula da Silva locked up in prison for 12 years? Could this have anything to do with Lula’s government recalling its ambassador to Israel because of that summer’s war in Gaza, calling Israeli military actions there a “massacre”, in 2014?

Jair Bolsonaro has promised to move Brazil’s embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and shutdown the Palestinian embassy in Brazil.

See from left to right, Jair's sons, Carlos and Eduardo Bolsonaro walking in Israel, with t-shirts supporting Israel's intelligence services Mossad and the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

In Brazil, it is Trump’s long-time friend and adviser, the billionaire Carl Icahn, who will profit from the new policies of the Bolsonaro administration.
    Icahn will also profit from the 25% tariff on steel, and exemption for Brazil, from the Trump administration: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6736726
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-01-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

Why was Brazil’s president Luis Inacio Lula da Silva locked up in prison for 12 years?
    Commies can do no wrong?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Commies can do no wrong?
    Idiot zionist post. You can spin it until 2035 but any national leader who rejects the dollar and Israel gets the same treatment.
    "The Patriarch"

Idiot zionist post. You can spin it until 2035 but any national leader who rejects the dollar and Israel gets the same treatment.

I am not a proponent of Israel and there are many other issues in the world.
    Not everyone who opposes Israel is a saint and not everyone who supports Israel is worse than anyone who opposes it.

Trying to make everything in the world about Israel will cause you to take terrible positions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I am not a proponent of Israel and there are many other issues in the world.
    Not everyone who opposes Israel is a saint and not everyone who supports Israel is worse than anyone who opposes it.

Trying to make everything in the world about Israel will cause you to take terrible positions.
    Wrong. Israel is THE main influence in our foreign policy and the main recipient of our welfare. Take those $#@!ers out of the equation and things would get a whole lot more sane in a hurry.
    "The Patriarch"

Wrong. Israel is THE main influence in our foreign policy and the main recipient of our welfare. Take those $#@!ers out of the equation and things would get a whole lot more sane in a hurry.
    So you would vote for Bernie and let him turn America into a communist country as long as he cut off Israel?
    And you would vote against a candidate that promised to reduce government across the board because they weren't anti-Israel?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you would vote for Bernie and let him turn America into a communist country as long as he cut off Israel?
    And you would vote against a candidate that promised to reduce government across the board because they weren't anti-Israel?

WTF are you talking about? Bernie isn't anti -Israel. He would hump Netenyahoo as hard as Trump does.
    "The Patriarch"

WTF are you talking about? Bernie isn't anti -Israel. He would hump Netenyahoo as hard as Trump does.
    He claims he wants to cut off foreign aid to Israel.
    But that's not the point.
    I used him as a theoretical example and asked if you would support someone like him if they cut off Israel and oppose a small government candidate that supported Israel.

Would you support Stalin or Mao or Che if they opposed Israel?
    Would you oppose Ron Paul if he supported Israel?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He claims he wants to cut off foreign aid to Israel.
    But that's not the point.
    I used him as a theoretical example and asked if you would support someone like him if they cut off Israel and oppose a small government candidate that supported Israel.

Would you support Stalin or Mao or Che if they opposed Israel?
    Would you oppose Ron Paul if he supported Israel?
    Lol, are you now or have you ever been a communist? My statement stands, Bernie would hump Israel as hard as Trump does.
    "The Patriarch"

Lol, are you now or have you ever been a communist? My statement stands, Bernie would hump Israel as hard as Trump does.
    Lula was a communist.
    We are talking about if Israel trumps all other issues or if communists are bad even if they oppose Israel.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hey, don't laugh. SS actually has spoken out in favor of the resurrection of HUAC. Nothing says liberty like blacklisting thought criminals, after all.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Lula was a communist.
    We are talking about if Israel trumps all other issues or if communists are bad even if they oppose Israel.
    Sorry, but the Henry Kissinger approach doesn't work with me.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Hey, don't laugh. SS actually has spoken out in favor of the resurrection of HUAC. Nothing says liberty like blacklisting thought criminals, after all.
    Apparently nothing says liberty like supporting communists as long as they hate Israel.

Or maybe just supporting communists?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sorry, but the Henry Kissinger approach doesn't work with me.
    Nice deflection, whatever it means.

This conversation is about an actual communist who opposes Israel vs. a relatively small government politician who does things like restoring gun rights to his people who happens to be on friendly terms with Israel.

Israel as an issue doesn't trump all other issues.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice deflection, whatever it means.

This conversation is about an actual communist who opposes Israel vs. a relatively small government politician who does things like restoring gun rights to his people who happens to be on friendly terms with Israel.

Israel as an issue doesn't trump all other issues.
    Whatever Henry.
    "The Patriarch"

Whatever Henry.
    Liberty = Death to Israel!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Liberty = Death to Israel!

Thanks for clearing that up.
    Oh, my mistake. Whatever Bill Kristol.
    "The Patriarch"

Oh, my mistake. Whatever Bill Kristol.
    My mistake, I thought liberty was about individual rights and limited government.

Thanks for educating me , Ayatollah.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My mistake, I thought liberty was about individual rights and limited government.

Thanks for educating me , Ayatollah.
    Now you're just flailing. What does limited government have to do with interfering in other countries affairs?
    "The Patriarch"

Now you're just flailing. What does limited government have to do with interfering in other countries affairs?
    What does communism have to do with liberty?

There are many different facets of liberty and you can't declare that one trumps all others and then support a communist because he opposes Israel and oppose another politician who holds far more liberty positions because he supports Israel.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What does communism have to do with liberty?

There are many different facets of liberty and you can't declare that one trumps all others and then support a communist because he opposes Israel and oppose another politician who holds far more liberty positions because he supports Israel.
    More failing. You're on a roll. I'm not supporting anything but getting our government out of the business of intervention.
    "The Patriarch"

More failing. You're on a roll. I'm not supporting anything but getting our government out of the business of intervention.
    Nobody is arguing with that.
    You entered a conversation that was about whether Lula (a communist) was a saint because he opposed Israel and whether Bolsonaro (someone who is reducing government and increasing liberty) is the devil because he is friendly with Israel.
    You don't get to change the subject.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast