Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Demands Clinton Retract 'Defamatory' Russia Smear

Tulsi Gabbard Demands Clinton Retract 'Defamatory' Russia Smear

Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) on Monday demanded that Hillary Clinton retract 'defamatory' comments alleging that the 2020 presidential candidate is a favorite of the Russians, according to The Hill.

"Your statement is defamatory, and we demand that you retract it immediately," wrote Gabbard's attorneys in a letter, demanding that Clinton do so both verbally and via Twitter.
    Last month Clinton peddled the conspiracy theory that Gabbard is being 'groomed' to split the Democratic party as a third party candidate, and that she's the Kremlin's top pick in 2020.
    Speaking with former Obama 2008 campaign manager David Plouffe on his podcast, "Campaign HQ with David Plouffe," Clinton said - without mentioning Gabbard by name: "I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians."
    Of course, that's "assuming Jill Stein will give it up - because she's also a Russian asset," Clinton continued.

"It appears you may now be claiming that this statement is about Republicans (not Russians) grooming Gabbard," Gabbard's lawyer wrote in the letter. "But this makes no sense in light of what you actually said. After you made the statement linking Congresswoman Gabbard to the Russians, you (through your spokesman) doubled down on it with the Russian nesting dolls remark," referring to comments by Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill.
    These people are sick pic.twitter.com/zQ9EGDEW2t
    — Michael Tracey (@mtracey) October 18, 2019
    Gabbard has repeatedly denied that she will run in a third party bid for the White House.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...y-russia-smear
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for posting this, this news should provide media scrutiny and help get to bottom of things.

Media 'clarification' on this few days ago (Turns out Hillary Clinton said Republicans — not Russians — were grooming Tulsi Gabbard) raised more questions than it answered.

Also, Tulsi will need powerful allies to take on Clintons with powerful/rich friends like Saudis and other, she cannot fake on notorious Clinton machine alone.

Perhaps she should consider apologizing or at least regretting her recent insults of sitting MAGA POTUS also. He had offered legal help for counter-punchers at his rallies allegedly, this could be a much more costly legal fight.

Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi Arabia's 'bitch' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp'

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Gabbard has repeatedly denied that she will run in a third party bid for the White House.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...y-russia-smear
    Well, what do you know? Here's zerohedge making the exact same nonsensical, out of the blue comment about Gabbard the MSM was constantly throwing on Ron Paul for no reason.

Amazing how much ZH acts like the rest of the MSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, what do you know? Here's zerohedge making the exact same nonsensical, out of the blue comment about Gabbard the MSM was constantly throwing on Ron Paul for no reason.

Amazing how much ZH acts like the rest of the MSM.
    Gabbard has denied it multiple times and Clinton was trying to imply that she would.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Hillary Clinton isn't exactly the type of person that apologize. She's more the type of person that would kill you if you dare cross her.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Thanks for posting this, this news should provide media scrutiny and help get to bottom of things.

Media 'clarification' on this few days ago (Turns out Hillary Clinton said Republicans — not Russians — were grooming Tulsi Gabbard) raised more questions than it answered.

Also, Tulsi will need powerful allies to take on Clintons with powerful/rich friends like Saudis and other, she cannot fake on notorious Clinton machine alone.

Perhaps she should consider apologizing or at least regretting her recent insults of sitting MAGA POTUS also. He had offered legal help for counter-punchers at his rallies allegedly, this could be a much more costly legal fight.

Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi Arabia's 'bitch' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp'
    The sound byte I heard, she said "Russians". It was video of Tulsi on The View, and one of the squawking hens played the byte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Clinton not in politics. If it is slander than sue her. Freedom of speech. In my opinion, Clinton is entitled to her worthless opinion and can say whatever she wants.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.