Thread: Neocon Nikki Haley says top Trump aides tried to recruit her to undermine President

Neocon Nikki Haley says top Trump aides tried to recruit her to undermine President

Disgraced neocons puppet Nimrata aka Nikki in headlines again:

Flashback: Nikki Haley led US resolution on Gaza violence at UN Security Council gets only 1 vote

Washington Post: Nikki Haley says top Trump aides tried to recruit her to undermine President

By Jamie Ehrlich, CNN
    Updated 3:43 PM ET, Sun November 10, 2019

Washington (CNN)Former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley divulged in her forthcoming memoir that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John Kelly attempted to recruit her to undermine President Donald Trump in an effort to "save the country," according to The Washington Post.

The two former Cabinet members sought Haley's help in their endeavors to subvert the President but she refused, Haley wrote. The Washington Post obtained a copy of her book, titled "With All Due Respect," ahead of its Tuesday release. CNN has not seen a copy of the memoir.
    "Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the President, they weren't being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country," Haley wrote.
    At one point, Haley wrote that Tillerson also told her people would die if Trump was unchecked. However, Haley said she supported most of Trump's foreign policy decisions that others in the White House tried to block or slow down, according to the Post.
    Haley called Tillerson and Kelly's attempt to subvert the President "offensive" in an interview that aired Sunday on "CBS Sunday Morning."
    "It should have been, go tell the President what your differences are and quit if you don't like what he's doing," she said. "To undermine a President is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution and it goes against what the American people want. It was offensive."

cnn.com/2019/11/10/politics/nikki-haley-tillerson-kelly-save-the-country-recruit-white-house/index.html

Related

Will Nikki Haley Get Her Iran War?

Nikki Haley: ‘Everybody knows that Russia meddled in our elections’

Neocon Nikki Haley wanted to discuss Iran protests, Russia brought up Black Lives Matter

Pranking Neocon Nikki

UN ambassador Nikki Haley 'is as ambitious as Lucifer'

• Nikki Haley decided by October that 'Trump's tenure would last a single term'
    • She saw that she could be his heir apparent, something Trump's circle feared
    • Fearing Haley's influence, worked every way possible to protect Trumpism
    • Haley's ambitions are revealed in Michael Wolff's book on Trump's White House

During her first year in the White House, Haley, the former governor of South Carolina, befriended Ivanka Trump to be brought into the family circle. The women are pictured above at the Broadway debut of Come From Away in New York in March 2017

Kushner Personally Negotiated MIC/Saud Arms Deal
    Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson describes Jared Kushner’s secret diplomacy

In one embarrassing episode, Tillerson said he didn’t even know his Mexican counterpart was in Washington until he walked into a restaurant and discovered Luis Videgaray dining with Kushner. It came during a delicate time in U.S.-Mexican relations, when Videgaray often went around the State Department to capitalize on his friendship with Kushner.
    “I walked back,” Tillerson said. “I could see the color go out of the face of the foreign secretary of Mexico.
    “I smiled big, and I said: ‘Welcome to Washington.’ And I said: ‘I don’t want to interrupt what y’all are doing.’ I said: ‘Give me a call next time you’re coming to town.’ And I left it at that.”
    Tillerson said the foreign minister later said he was shocked that the issues that Kushner raised with him had not already been cleared at the State Department.
    Tillerson, a former CEO of ExxonMobil, said then-Defense Secretary James N. Mattis was also often cut out of policy discussions, with former advisor Stephen K. Bannon acting alongside Kushner.
    In another meeting concealed from the secretary of State, Kushner and Bannon at a private dinner in May 2017 discussed with leaders of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates their plans to place a blockade on neighboring Qatar.

Tillerson, surprised when Saudi Arabia and the UAE announced the blockade some time later, indicated the U.S. would remain neutral, since Qatar is also an important ally. Barely had Tillerson spoken when Trump threw his full support behind Saudi Arabia and the UAE. The tense Persian Gulf standoff continues to this day.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure she would love to undermine the president.

Stikki Nikki is positioning herself.

Let's see for what.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Let's see for what.
    This!

You will still have the same fate as the rest of the swamp nicki

She comes out now...interesting timing...

Let's see for what.
    Hope not for Romney's 2020 VP.

Very opportunistic politician, though that is not saying much when it comes to most politicians.

Nikki Haley For VP? War Drums Banging On Armistice Day.

Nov. 11 - From Serbia to Syria to Nikki Haley's explosive new book, the war party is still firmly in control in Washington. Wars and threats of wars keep increasing, ensuring a steady of wounded and broken veterans to "thank" for their "service." Don't miss today's Liberty Report:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Nikki Haley For VP? War Drums Banging On Armistice Day.

Nov. 11 - From Serbia to Syria to Nikki Haley's explosive new book, the war party is still firmly in control in Washington. Wars and threats of wars keep increasing, ensuring a steady of wounded and broken veterans to "thank" for their "service." Don't miss today's Liberty Report:

Ivanka Trump - Nikki Haley 2024

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Let's see for what.
    Probably a presidential run in 2024.

Temporary Ban New York, NY

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Ivanka Trump - Nikki Haley 2024
    God forbid!

This is a slithering snake swamp creature with blood on her fangs from Ukraine. Trust nothing about her.