Thread: Nazi Turtles!!!!!!!

Nazi Turtles!!!!!!!

‘Nazi turtles’ with painted-on swastikas evade capture in Washington state park

Police in Washington state are struggling to apprehend a pair of turtles spotted with swastikas painted on their shells in a bizarre act of vandalism. Despite their slow-moving reputation, the fugitive reptiles remain at large.
    Startled visitors at Gene Coulon Park in the town of Renton notified police of the swastika-sporting reptiles earlier this week, but the Renton Police Department says it has been unable to catch the critters and wipe off the offensive symbols.

“Renton Police were made aware that two of our Gene Coulon turtles had some markings painted on their shells,” the department said in a Facebook post. “We made an attempt to locate them but so far they have evaded apprehension.”

The police have enlisted the aid of the US Department of Agriculture to round up the turtles, according to the Merced Sun Star, but residents are already a bit shell shocked by the strange experience.

“It sits with you uncomfortably,” one park-goer told a local media outlet, while another said in bewilderment: “It’s very bizarre … what’s going on?”

https://twitter.com/MichaelKIRO7/sta...47855375822849

Resident Chad Cashman-Crane has even organized a ‘Rally Against Hate’ event at the park after the vandalism, hoping “people will show up and strongly say this isn’t OK,” according to local media.

A regional director for the Anti-Defamation League, Miri Cypers, also weighed in on the incident, calling it “troubling and unfortunate,” but pointed out the artist may not have been the quickest turtle in the pack, painting the hate symbol backwards.

Someone pulled a similar stunt near St. Petersburg, Florida in 2016, adorning one turtle with three swastikas, but the animal was soon cleaned and returned to its habitat.

This is NOT the onion....https://www.rt.com/usa/472892-nazi-t...astika-shells/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought this would be about AntiFa vs. McConnell.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Probably just some folks who thought they were putting good luck charms on those turtles.

Slow news day?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Slow news day?
    Hey the Renton Police, US Department of Agriculture and a regional director for the Anti-Defamation League are on the case. This is big news.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hey the Renton Police, US Department of Agriculture and a regional director for the Anti-Defamation League are on the case. This is big news.
    I hope the Officers stay safe, turtles are known to bite people on occasion.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

They need federal assistance!

Can't you tell this is a hate crime! Notify the SPLC and Al Sharpton.

Studies must be done and charges filed, search video surveillance and perform DNA analysis this type of behavior is almost on par with impeaching the prez for heavens sake.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are they going to do when they catch them? Sandblasting a turtle is abusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Probably just some folks who thought they were putting good luck charms on those turtles.
    painting the hate symbol backwards
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

painting the hate symbol backwards
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Perhaps. The Nazi symbol was used by other cultures and religions and it had a completely different meaning.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-08-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    nice to know that freedoms are defended and Tax dollars well spent.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Don't swastikas break right?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, it got taken off Twitter.
    "The Patriarch"

Why would anyone put swastikas on turtles? They are such innocent creatures.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Imagine how long it took to teach them to goose step!

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Don't swastikas break right?
    I can't remember now which way they broke but some people commenting said the same thing.

It's a manji. If you bothered to do research you would find out that Buddhists sometimes buy animals and release them into the wild as part of tradition. But no, gotta blame duh nazis for everything in the world.
    THOSE TURTLES WERE BLESSED,BY A BUDDHIST MONK. STOP APPROPRIATING SWASTIKAS FOR WHITE HATRED, THOSE TURTLES WERE GIVEN PROTECTION BY A BUDDHIST MONK. I HOPE THE COPS,NEVER CATCH THEM. SWASTIKA FACING LEFT MEANS MERCY AND COMPASSION, SWASTIKA FACE RIGHT MEANS INTELLECT AND WISDOM
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What are they going to do when they catch them? Sandblasting a turtle is abusive.

Abrasive too.

If they painted them backwads they're NOT swastikas, they're native American symbols.

Just some injuns hitting the fire water.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 11-09-2019 at 03:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again