Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Bloomberg 2020

  1. #1

    Bloomberg 2020

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-b...223737380.html

    The 77-year-old former mayor of New York City is expected to file paperwork to get on the ballot in Alabama’s Democratic presidential primary, people familiar with the plan told The New York Times on Thursday.

    Alabama’s deadline for candidates to formally enter its primary, which is one of many held on Super Tuesday, is Friday.
    The plan was later confirmed by The Associated Press and Politico, which reported that Bloomberg still has not made a final decision as to whether he will run.

    Bloomberg mulled entering the race earlier this year. But in March, the centrist said he would not run for president as a Democrat in the 2020 election, citing the already crowded field that has hardly reduced since then. He said he would instead focus his political efforts on expanding support for the Beyond the Coal campaign and backing candidates who promote gun control.

    Bloomberg’s entering the race would make him the richest person to ever run for president, beating out billionaire Ross Perot who ran as a third party candidate in the 1990s. The businessman would join fellow billionaire Tom Steyer in the Democratic field, though Steyer’s net worth is $1.6 billion, paling in comparison to Bloomberg’s $50 billion.
    Where is John Galt?



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Why would anybody trust Bloomberg if he was president? The fact that hes one of the richest people in the world is a sign that he shouldn't be trusted. Plus hes been incredibly close to government for a very long time. It's part of the reason why he became so rich in the first place.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-08-2019 at 08:24 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    I hope this moron runs as a Third Party Candidate!
    This would reelect President Trump!

  5. #4
    Michael Bloomberg is also in Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book.

    See Tamara Mellon, Michael Bloomberg and Ghislaine Maxwell, New York, 1 October 2013.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Why would anybody trust Bloomberg if he was president? The fact that hes one of the richest people in the world is a sign that he shouldn't be trusted. Plus hes been incredibly close to government for a very long time. It's part of the reason why he became so rich in the first place.

    No. His wealth has zero to do with government. You completely made that up. He is a brilliant entrepreneur who built a way to deliver financial news faster and more efficiently to more people than anyone else.

    Being rich through entrepreneurship is a virtue not vice. Bloomberg has a lot bad stances on guns, green new deal, and legal drugs but he was a very competent mayor. I don't prefer him to Trump but he would probably be the least awful Dem. Even people like Judge Nap say he was a pretty decent mayor.

  7. #6
    They are scrambling to cover-up for Epstein, no doubt. If they cannot, this will blow a hole in the swamp in DC and around the globe.

    And Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    this will blow a hole in the swamp in DC and around the globe.


    Quote Originally Posted by President Trump
    I caught the swamp. I caught em all. Let's see what happens.
    Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. Let's see!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post



    Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. Let's see!
    Indeed, indeed.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Heard that Bloomberg is now going to run in the Democrat Primary.

    Bloomberg, Gates, Buffett, Zuckerberg, and other billionaires have become concerned that Elizabeth Warren was looking like the front runner.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-b...223737380.html

    The 77-year-old former mayor of New York City is expected to file paperwork to get on the ballot in Alabama’s Democratic presidential primary, people familiar with the plan told The New York Times on Thursday.

    Alabama’s deadline for candidates to formally enter its primary, which is one of many held on Super Tuesday, is Friday.
    The plan was later confirmed by The Associated Press and Politico, which reported that Bloomberg still has not made a final decision as to whether he will run.

    Bloomberg mulled entering the race earlier this year. But in March, the centrist . . .
    It takes some real journalistic voodoo to pull that claim off.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

  13. #11
    He's bit too 'boring' to register as a serious candidate imo, such is the state of politics in US currently. Many may hate Trump but he does command strong presence on stage and in front of camera, lights... often quite entertaining.

    Likely Biden, Hillary or maybe some new face could end up being Dem nominee. Recent Biden weakness has opened the field a bit.
    Same could end up being the case on GOP side and field may open for new candidates depending on impeachemt trial.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Why would anybody trust Bloomberg if he was president? The fact that hes one of the richest people in the world is a sign that he shouldn't be trusted. Plus hes been incredibly close to government for a very long time. It's part of the reason why he became so rich in the first place.
    No, you don't understand. The richest of the rich are alright, meritocracy and all that. Its the less rich and the middle class that are rapacious Kulak scum. We live in an age where the majority of the downtrodden yearn for a return of Kings.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Michael Bloomberg is also in Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book.

    See Tamara Mellon, Michael Bloomberg and Ghislaine Maxwell, New York, 1 October 2013.
    So is Trump.

    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-09-2019 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So is Trump.

    Why does it seem that every picture of Epstein he has that creepy smirk on his face.
    Where is John Galt?

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Michael Bloomberg is also in Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book.

    See Tamara Mellon, Michael Bloomberg and Ghislaine Maxwell, New York, 1 October 2013.
    I thought we all had an understanding from Ron Paul being attacked that taking a picture with somebody does not mean you are a walking endorsement of their activities.
    Rand Paul : Ultimately, if someone's going to accuse you of something that's going to bring down a presidency, I think we deserve to know who that person is.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What a grotesque embarrassment Rand has become
    Ron Paul : If you're accused of a crime, you have the right to face your accuser.
    So if Rand Paul holds the same exact position as his father, it makes him embarrassing?

    Hmmm...ok r3volution 3.0

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post



    Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. Let's see!
    We should all hope and pray this is real.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Jeff Gundlach (i.e. "the bond king," post Bill Gross), who predicted that Trump would win in 2016, has been predicting a serious 3-way race.

    I don't see Bloomberg being that third guy, next to Trump and Biden, but one never knows.

    Laughter is suitable in all cases.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I thought we all had an understanding from Ron Paul being attacked that taking a picture with somebody does not mean you are a walking endorsement of their activities.
    Ghislaine Maxwell has been invited to lots of parties with the New York elite. This really shows how completely corrupt our Brave New World really is.
    I haven't really looked for it, but I haven't seen any photos of Ghislaine (or Epstein) with Ron Paul...

    Bloomberg has earlier repeatedly announced plans to run for president.


    On 16 April 2012, Donald Trump tweeted:
    Mike Bloomberg is doing a great job as Mayor of New York City. Ray Kelly is a great Police Commissioner
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...92967206817792


    That isn’t so strange considering that Bloomberg personally defended Trump’s plan for a Bronx golf course, including $97 million from the city of New York (while Trump only put in $10 million), in January 2012.
    According to Geoffrey Croft of NYC Park Advocates, “It’s outrageous that the public is paying to build a championship golf course for Donald Trump. We will never make back our investment. You can’t make this stuff up”: https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/01...-donald-trump/


    None other than Ivanka Trump’s husband, Jared Kushner, has also taken advantage of a grant from then New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg for his real estate tech firm WiredScore, for which he sold his stake in 2017 (with a nice profit of course): https://www.forbes.com/sites/samanth...rm-wiredscore/
    (http://archive.is/1FicT)


    Bloomberg is also a friend of Donald’s and Jared’s good friend Rupert Murdoch, who tweeted that Bloomberg, is “Just a friend I admire”: https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/st...57520393097216
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

  22. #19
    [QUOTE=Zippyjuan;6882483]So is Trump.
    Trump never liked him. You seem to be getting more disparate while defending liberals.

  23. #20
    [QUOTE=AngryCanadian;6882824]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So is Trump.
    Trump never liked him. You seem to be getting more disparate while defending liberals.
    Never liked him? Is that why Trump threw a party for him at Mar a Largo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  24. #21
    [QUOTE=Zippyjuan;6882830]
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

    Never liked him? Is that why Trump threw a party for him at Mar a Largo?

    Your always posting how bad Orange Man is but never the Hilary Clinton or their hangouts with Jeffrey. Of course the fascist Liberal media which you just posted would use the Jeffrey story agaisnt Trump when it was Trump and his admin decision to hunt down such rich elitist pedos.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Ghislaine Maxwell has been invited to lots of parties with the New York elite. This really shows how completely corrupt our Brave New World really is.
    I haven't really looked for it, but I haven't seen any photos of Ghislaine (or Epstein) with Ron Paul...

    Bloomberg has earlier repeatedly announced plans to run for president.


    On 16 April 2012, Donald Trump tweeted: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...92967206817792


    That isn’t so strange considering that Bloomberg personally defended Trump’s plan for a Bronx golf course, including $97 million from the city of New York (while Trump only put in $10 million), in January 2012.
    According to Geoffrey Croft of NYC Park Advocates, “It’s outrageous that the public is paying to build a championship golf course for Donald Trump. We will never make back our investment. You can’t make this stuff up”: https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/01...-donald-trump/


    None other than Ivanka Trump’s husband, Jared Kushner, has also taken advantage of a grant from then New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg for his real estate tech firm WiredScore, for which he sold his stake in 2017 (with a nice profit of course): https://www.forbes.com/sites/samanth...rm-wiredscore/
    (http://archive.is/1FicT)


    Bloomberg is also a friend of Donald’s and Jared’s good friend Rupert Murdoch, who tweeted that Bloomberg, is “Just a friend I admire”: https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/st...57520393097216
    In context of my post, since you quoted me.

    Are you trying to argue that it is ok to link people of guilt by association simply because a picture was taken together? or are you trying to say the opposite?

    Many years ago Ron Paul took a picture with a racist and the media used that photo to call him racist. RPF'ers aggressively defended Ron with the "guilt by association" argument. I'm simply asking if RPF has forgotten that incident.

    Golf courses, ivanka, Murdoch, none of that has nothing to do with my post that you quoted.
    Rand Paul : Ultimately, if someone's going to accuse you of something that's going to bring down a presidency, I think we deserve to know who that person is.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What a grotesque embarrassment Rand has become
    Ron Paul : If you're accused of a crime, you have the right to face your accuser.
    So if Rand Paul holds the same exact position as his father, it makes him embarrassing?

    Hmmm...ok r3volution 3.0

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

    Never liked him? Is that why Trump threw a party for him at Mar a Largo?
    "threw a party for" is a big stretch. I looked for evidence of your claim in the video you provided, nada.

    Did you just expect to make sht up and that nobody would question it?
    Rand Paul : Ultimately, if someone's going to accuse you of something that's going to bring down a presidency, I think we deserve to know who that person is.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What a grotesque embarrassment Rand has become
    Ron Paul : If you're accused of a crime, you have the right to face your accuser.
    So if Rand Paul holds the same exact position as his father, it makes him embarrassing?

    Hmmm...ok r3volution 3.0

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    "threw a party for" is a big stretch. I looked for evidence of your claim in the video you provided, nada.

    Did you just expect to make sht up and that nobody would question it?
    Yes, that is the new tactic from all the trolls.
    They just assert lies over and over no matter how often they are exposed.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes, that is the new tactic from all the trolls.
    They just assert lies over and over no matter how often they are exposed.
    Yes, we know. We see you repeat yourself daily. But that doesn't make it a new tactic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The fact that hes one of the richest people in the world is a sign that he shouldn't be trusted.
    Quoted for irony.

  31. #27
    If bloomberg runs third party he gets less votes than Gary Johnson . What else ya got ?
    Do something Danke

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yes, we know. We see you repeat yourself daily. But that doesn't make it a new tactic.
    The pot is calling the china black.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The pot is calling the china black.
    Don't suppose you'd care to quote me being repetitious? You know I can back my claim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES



Similar Threads

  1. NFL 2020
    By phill4paul in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2019, 07:50 PM
  2. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-04-2019, 06:36 PM
  3. There will be no new war with anyone until after 2020
    By UWDude in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-16-2019, 12:11 AM
  4. Bloomberg Out: Will Not Run For President In 2020
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2019, 04:09 PM
  5. Rph 2020
    By UtahApocalypse in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2018, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •