View Poll Results: Should Rand Paul name the 'whistleblower' on the Senate floor?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 50.00%
  • No

7 50.00%

Thread: Should Rand Paul head to the Senate floor and name the 'whistleblower'?

Should Rand Paul head to the Senate floor and name the 'whistleblower'?

'I think he should!

COME ON RAND!

What do you think? Doesn't Rand have several privileges allowing the naming of the individual on the Senate floor?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is the right thing to do, and it would earn him a lot of respect. The only people that would hate him for it are people who already hate him.

Eric Ciaramella is the Whistleblower!

Why is this even an issue any more? He's been named already.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    He was named in an article and nobody has confirmed that.

But Rand and others know it as a fact, so it would confirm the claim.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Nope, not because it is no longer a secret, but because there are much more important issues that should get priority and be talked about by US Senators... such as why there were no whistles blown when 14,000 more US troops were sent to mideast quietly couple of months ago? What role globalist neocons money played in such an interventionist policy?

Related

Politically speaking, what's the difference between a 'whistleblower' and a 'rat' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    'I think he should!

COME ON RAND!

What do you think? Doesn't Rand have several privileges allowing the naming of the individual on the Senate floor?
    Yes.
    But I think he is coordinating the timing with Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Ciaramella's lawyer is running a "Whistleblower Aid" GoFundMe!

Have to vote NO, since that would be pretending that everyone doesn't already know his name. We all know it's Eric Ciamarella and anyone can find his name easily. It takes more effort to avoid seeing or hearing the guys name, than it does to learn what it is! This pretend-protection of a pretend-whistleblower is actually serving a purpose by further exposing the astonishing lengths democrats will go to, to fake a chosen scenario! They now have to perform an obvious act, in order to maintain the lie - You don't want to make things easier for them.
    Lets see how long they can keep it up.

It's easy to play along with the farce while keeping tongue firmly in cheek. Just refer to him as "Charlie" like Page and Stzok did in their emails (so, I've read), or you can be more precise, by calling him CIA Charlie. (Interesting that his name beings with CIA, ain't it?) OR just spell his name the way it's pronounced Charamella.( In italian names, Ci is often pronounce as Ch... Ch as in...Charlie!)

As if all this isn't ridiculous enough. apparently Ciaramella's lawyer has been getting donations through a Whistleblowers Aid GoFundMe account! A complaint has been filed. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ici...-whistleblower

Fox News reported in September that the nonprofit Whistleblower Aid worked with the whistleblower's attorneys at the Compass Rose Legal Group to start the GoFundMe.

The whistleblower's attorneys have called the GoFundMe a way to "help support the Intelligence Community Whistleblower [to] raise funds," and the GoFundMe page itself states that "A U.S. intelligence officer... needs your help" in the form of a "crowdfunding effort to support the whistleblower’s lawyers."

The fundraising page claims that "donations will only be accepted from U.S. citizens." But, the majority of the GoFundMe donors to the whistleblower's campaign were not named, and legal experts have told Fox News that the ICIG likely would need to subpoena the website to obtain more information on their origins...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ici...-whistleblower

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poll needs more options.

FB banned any mention of CIArmella because his name is not in the public domain, even though it is very much in the public domain, even NYT.

FB running interference for CIArmella?

Schiff doesn't want CIArmella to testify, isn't that interesting.

This entire thing is a charade and for that reason, expose the sumbtch
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Rand Paul repeats Ciaramella's name during interview this morning 11/13

During a Wednesday interview on Washington, D.C.-based WMAL, Paul named Ciaramella himself and said he should be brought in testify to clarify whether he is indeed the whistleblower.

“I think Eric Ciaramella needs to be pulled in for testimony, and then I think it will be ultimately determined at that point,” said Paul.

“But I think he is a person of interest in the sense that he was at the Ukraine desk when Joe Biden was there when Hunter Biden was working for the Ukrainian oligarch. So simply for that alone, I think he’s a material witness who needs to be brought in.”

“I think the whistleblower needs to come in because he needs to be asked about, did he know about the conflict of interest?” said Paul.

“He was there during the time of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden working for $50,000 a month for a Ukrainian oligarch, so he needs to be asked about that.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ands-testimony
    Ciaramella's name comes up about 7 1/2+ minutes into the WMAL interview. Interviewer names him first and Rand Paul repeats his name during his answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Eric Ciaramella is the Whistleblower!
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    ^This
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    FB banned any mention of CIArmella because his name is not in the public domain, even though it is very much in the public domain, even NYT.

FB running interference for CIArmella?

Schiff doesn't want CIArmella to testify, isn't that interesting.

This entire thing is a charade and for that reason, expose the sumbtch
    So? Does Schiff control the Senate? No? Then the whistleblower will ultimately be forced to testify! And the Senate phase is the "trial" where the 6th amendment kicks in and the whistleblower will have to be revealed and testify.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Rand Paul Drops The 'C'-Word: Names Whistleblower, Demands Testimony
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ands-testimony
    "The Patriarch"

I voted no. The US government is full of political corruption. There might be a higher chance of "ruled a suicide" for exposed whistleblowers.

In a day and age where the legal and moral thing to do so often conflict, I think that Rand should weigh the outcome of his options. The name is going to come out. Whether he needs to do that himself is another issues.

See below:

I voted no. The US government is full of political corruption. There might be a higher chance of "ruled a suicide" for exposed whistleblowers.
    Also political suicide. IF this would hurt Rand politically more than it would help then no thanks.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    In a day and age where the legal and moral thing to do so often conflict, I think that Rand should weigh the outcome of his options. The name is going to come out. Whether he needs to do that himself is another issues.

See below:

Also political suicide. IF this would hurt Rand politically more than it would help then no thanks.
    Newly elected Rep. Dan Bishop is reported as being the first Congresscritter to publicly name him. He just won the NC9 special re-do election so he needs to create some sort of reason for people to vote for him again in the next election next year.

https://www.wfae.org/post/rep-dan-bi...r-social-media
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    There is a much greater potential for corruption from secret accusers, that's why they aren't allowed.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment