Thread: Graham: Trump administration 'incapable of forming a quid pro quo,' Ukraine policy 'incoherent

Graham: Trump administration 'incapable of forming a quid pro quo,' Ukraine policy 'incoherent

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/06/polit...icy/index.html

Sen. Lindsey Graham criticized the House Democrats' impeachment inquiry on Wednesday while also issuing a rebuke, and potentially a new talking point, that the Trump administration was too inept to carry out a quid pro quo in regard to Ukraine foreign policy.

"What I can tell you about the Trump policy toward Ukraine: It was incoherent, it depends on who you talk to, they seem to be incapable of forming a quid pro quo," the South Carolina Republican said outside the Senate Judiciary Committee. "So no, I find the whole process to be a sham and I'm not going to legitimize it."

He still took aim at the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, saying, "I think the whole thing's a crock," and that "this whole theory of impeachment, the process is illegitimate, is outside the norm, this substance I find unpersuasive."
    More at link.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Graham is a fool.

There was no quid pro quo and if there was it wouldn't be a crime.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment