Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The FBI is Now Investigating ‘It’s Okay to be White’ Posters

The FBI is Now Investigating ‘It’s Okay to be White’ Posters

The FBI is now investigating ‘It’s Okay to be White’ posters after the “hate filled flyers” were posted around the campus of Western Connecticut State University.
    After the flyers were discovered, university president John Clark characterized them as a ‘hateful attack’. Other flyers also posted on campus said “Islam is right about women.”
    “Have no doubt that we are treating this as an attack on our university community and making every effort to see that those responsible are caught and properly punished,” Clark wrote in a letter. “I am fully committed to the absolutely necessary goal this does not happen again. We must be ever vigilant to protect our university against these hateful attacks.”
    Clark added that if any student was found to be responsible for posting the flyers, they would be expelled as well as hit with possible “criminal actions.”
    The FBI office in New Haven was also alerted and is now investigating the flyers.
    As we reported yesterday, similar flyers were posted at the Oklahoma City University School of Law, prompting authorities there to launch a “hate crime” investigation.
    Why the FBI hasn’t got anything better to do with its resources God only knows.
    It’s not as if the flyers even need “investigating,” since we already know their origin.
    The whole thing was a product of 4chan trolls who sought to repeat their stunt of posting the flyers on Halloween to bait the media into whipping up another moral panic about racism.
    By prodding progressives and the press into suggesting that it’s not ‘okay to be white’ as proven by their hysterical overreaction, the trolls are in the process revealing the actual racism of leftists.

https://www.infowars.com/the-fbi-is-...white-posters/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So it's not OK to be white?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So it's not OK to be white?
    I'd say it was mighty white of you.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So basically the FBI thinks being any other color is ok.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I had to check for another site source since it is just too bizarre to believe. If anyone else thought this well it is true, here you go the FBI is investigating.
    https://www.wfsb.com/news/it-s-okay-...06dd73b7d.html

It is mind blowing that it has come to this and just can't wrap my head around the society we now live in.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It is mind blowing that it has come to this and just can't wrap my head around the society we now live in.
    Yeah, there are days I honesty feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I think it's gone even beyond the Twilight Zone at this point.
    More like Tales from the Crypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I was thinking along those same lines. Maybe we died, this is just a bad simulation and when we finally realize it we will wake up back in paradise.,........Nope, still here.

Computer, end program...........................dammit.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh the millennial complaining again, don't you people know that life just isn't fair.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Oh the millennial complaining again, don't you people know that life just isn't fair.
    So it isn't OK to be white then?

I'm very confused...I don't want to be committing a crime.

The FBI is Now Investigating ‘It’s Okay to be White’ Posters
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'd say it was mighty white of you.
    It's mighty MAGA of you to post this story but did not credit bold leadership of MAGA and his adminstration on this.

Trump appointed FBI Director Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
    07/23/19

Trump Deputy AG Rosenstein on recent mass shootings: “white terrorism” is more precise

George is right. Killing random civilians to spread a political message is terrorism. FBI classifies it as domestic terrorism, but “white terrorism” is more precise. Many of the killers are lone-wolf losers indoctrinated to hate through the internet, just like Islamic terrorists. https://t.co/uyyjkoh1fR

Rod Rosenstein (@RodRosenstein) August 4, 2019

Joey Jones of Foxnews on white supremacists and white supremacist evil doers
    "If you're a white supremacist or thinking about it, you're not American , we renounce you, this is not a country for you... if you do anything evil, we will find you, we will hunt you down and take you out, we renounce you."

#Its ok to be white

So it isn't OK to be white then?

I'm very confused...I don't want to be committing a crime.
    You are gonna have setbacks in life, the major thing is try not to be a whining millennial and take the set back in strides. Life is not and will never be fair, just remember that when you encounter and injustice in the world. Take me for example, I got penalized for not submitting my picks on time even though the website was down for more than 24 hrs before the deadline. I was told to carry on because life isn't fair and its true, life isn't fair so why bother trying to make it fair.

Its not OK to be white now STFU and take it. Passing on to you the sage advise I got when I complained, I hope it helps you out

Take me for example, I got penalized for not submitting my picks on time even though the website was down for more than 24 hrs before the deadline. I was told to carry on because life isn't fair and its true, life isn't fair so why bother trying to make it fair.

It's O.K. to be white!!!

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Its true, life just isn't fair and thanks for introducing me to that concept. In fact, yesterday my Southwest flight was overbooked and southwest kicked me out of my seat, they actually cancelled the ticket and forced me to buy another ticket to get home. Like a silly millennial that I am, I almost tried to complain but I remembered the advise you gave me about life not being fair and immediately shut my mouth. It only cost me an extra $160 but that is much more satisfying than being a silly millennial.

Its like your advise can be used to explain anything that happens in life. You are a genius and you should seriously consider putting a patent on it or at least write a book on the topic.

Edit: Remember, its still not OK to be white. Just have to add that in before the mods comes in to creates a new thread with my post
    Last edited by juleswin; 11-06-2019 at 07:06 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to exercise caution here. We would not want John Q Public to think that RPF is racist.

Its true, life just isn't fair and thanks for introducing me to that concept.

Its true, life just isn't fair and thanks for introducing me to that concept. In fact, yesterday my Southwest flight was overbooked and southwest kicked me out of my seat, they actually cancelled the ticket and forced me to buy another ticket to get home. Like a silly millennial that I am, I almost tried to complain but I remembered the advise you gave me about life not being fair and immediately shut my mouth. It only cost me an extra $160 but that is much more satisfying than being a silly millennial.

Its like your advise can be used to explain anything that happens in life. You are a genius and you should seriously consider putting a patent on it or at least write a book on the topic.
    Since, you obviously missed the point -- which is to plan ahead for such contingencies -- I do have a 7day home study course you may be interested in.

Since, you obviously missed the point -- which is to plan ahead for such contingencies -- I do have a 7day home study course you may be interested in.
    To say on topic, it is still NOT OK to be white.

I have to say that I am disappointed that you seem to be changing your tune now. I preferred the life isn't fair advise that is so much more straight forward and applies to everything like this thread. Don't worry about the course, my guess is that when you fail to show up for the lessons and I ask for my refund, you will just end up accusing me of being a whiny millennial and you would tell me that I should have made contingencies plans for when you do not show up and refuse my refund.

Keep your course and advise and btw, you can mock me all you want but I am not spending my money on someone whose reflective answer to my problem is "life isn't fair"

It's not "okay"... it's fuggin awesome.

You are gonna have setbacks in life, the major thing is try not to be a whining millennial and take the set back in strides. Life is not and will never be fair, just remember that when you encounter and injustice in the world. Take me for example, I got penalized for not submitting my picks on time even though the website was down for more than 24 hrs before the deadline. I was told to carry on because life isn't fair and its true, life isn't fair so why bother trying to make it fair.

Its not OK to be white now STFU and take it. Passing on to you the sage advise I got when I complained, I hope it helps you out
    Ah, that clears things up...thanks, yes, that was a big help.

Ah, that clears things up...thanks, yes, that was a big help.
    You are so nice but don't thank me, thank @specsaregood. He is the one who showed me the light and I just applied it to this problem.

I identify as Nigerian, so I'm OK.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I identify as Nigerian, so I'm OK.
    Not fair, u get the white and minority privileges. Ohm I forgot, life isn't fair. Well, carry on Danke.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    It's not "okay"... it's fuggin awesome.
    It really is, isn't it? I fuggin' love it.

"Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble, when your perfect in every way.
    I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get whiter each day.
    12 hrs. on the night shift, decreases my "mellow-tan."
    The sheen on my forehead, matches my pearly whites,
    no one needs a flash to take a photo off me."

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I had to check for another site source since it is just too bizarre to believe. If anyone else thought this well it is true, here you go the FBI is investigating.
    https://www.wfsb.com/news/it-s-okay-...06dd73b7d.html

Yeah it makes me wish there was a way I can escape from all this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Anyone who may have witnessed anything suspicious should call university police at (203) 837-9300
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Jules NEVER misses the point. NEVAH!!!!!
    "The Patriarch"

Sing it....

White people got no reason
    To live

They got cracker hands
    And cracker eyes
    And they walk around
    Tellin' great big lies

They got narrow noses
    And tiny little teeth