Thread: 'Thank God For The Deep State' - CIA Celebrates Coup Against Trump

'Thank God For The Deep State' - CIA Celebrates Coup Against Trump

'Thank God For The Deep State' - CIA Celebrates Coup Against Trump

Former Acting CIA Director John McLaughlin, on a panel with former CIA Director John Brennan, responded to a question about whether the "deep state" was trying to take out President Trump with a quote, "thank God for the deep state." Everyone laughed. He went on to say that the "intelligence community" is right to take out presidents like Trump because they are selfless patriots only interested in the truth. Does the CIA and other intelligence agencies in the US have the right to overthrow a president if they don't like him? Is that the kind of government we want? Or should people start going to jail...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a riot..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The enemy for anyone that loves liberty should be the deep state. The deep state knows no party. They own our nation's main stream media outlets and social media.

If you aren't enjoying Trump giving the deep state fits, then you are missing out on a lot of fun.

Trump isn't libertarian, but he isn't a deep state guy either.

Expose them.
    Last edited by Cleaner44; 11-04-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

ORANGE MAN BAD!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"Everyone laughed.."

Would they have laughed if that was said about Obama?
    "The Patriarch"

Great episode. Do you talk about the deep state? Then you are a crazed conspiracy theorist! (Unless you are the deep state and you are praising your deep state.)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

According to Stephen Bannon who has been spinning elections for the SCL Group using an endless array of fake news and conspiracy theories, the “deep state” is only used for “nut cases”: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...piracy-theory/

In the following video Alex Jones claims people are “getting out”, “globalism” is “falling”. And that European leaders are asking him to help run major “psy-op operations”.
    Joe Rogan also worked for the CIA?
    Alex Jones also boasts that he was working with the “good elements” in the CIA to get Donald Trump elected president.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty