Thread: UK MP says End two child only benefit limit

UK MP says End two child only benefit limit

Hi,

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/end-two-ch...001115594.html

Since nobody on here believes in giving anything to anyone who doesn't deserve it, this would apply too.

I don't what to think about this. I guess it probably should remain in place, but life isn't always as black and white.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post

Since nobody on here believes in giving anything to anyone who doesn't deserve it, this would apply too.
    I don't care how badly you fleece the workers on your side of the pond just keep your freeloading ass over there.

I would not support tax funded child welfare.
    Do something Danke

I don't what to think about this.
    That's because you don't have a logically consistent principle to work from.

Before you continue...
    Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Verizon Media and our partners need your consent to access your device and use your data (including location) to understand your interests, and provide and measure personalised ads. Verizon Media will also provide you with personalised ads on partner products. Learn more. Select 'OK' to continue and allow Verizon Media and our partners to use your data, or select 'Manage options' to view your choices.
    Eh, no thanks....
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    That's because you don't have a logically consistent principle to work from.
    It is perspective, it how you see it. I was on benefit when I was younger prior to sixteen. So I have experience.

It is perspective, it how you see it. I was on benefit when I was younger prior to sixteen. So I have experience.
    Experience being a parasite.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Englishman,

a parasite which first sucks the blood of Welshmen, Scots, and other competent people, and then begs Frenchmen for welfare

syn, Johnson, Farage
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 11-05-2019 at 11:05 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hi,

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/end-two-ch...001115594.html

Since nobody on here believes in giving anything to anyone who doesn't deserve it,
    Deserving has nothing to do with it. Neither does need, for that matter.

People around here don't believe in giving away things that weren't theirs to give.

After 9 years, you still don't get that?

It is exactly NOT perspective. That's the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    It is exactly NOT perspective. That's the thing.
    It is perspective. It is the circumstances in which a person finds themselves.

Liberty people only show selfishness and a distrust for people.

In my society welfare is a part of this society, there is the views that people shouldn't have a family without money, but reality is reality, one has to deal with the world as is, not as we want to dream about.

Child benefit is meant for people who have parents who aren't working. Though some claim it regardless, but in recent years before the election of 2015, the coalition government changed the eligibility of who could claim and for how long. So it was offered the first number of years of a child, of a family. And then it wouldn't be claimed. I think. I don't know now. I was on that before I was a job seeker. When the labour government was in power twelve, thirteen years ago, fourteen years ago when i was at college.

It is how you see it. I knew somebody who said that years ago in 2012, it is controversial. I made the point, that may be child benefit shouldn't available in the future, this has been around for decades, it isn't going to just go away.

A person who lives in a council flat, can't turn around to a mum with one or two children or a dad with a child or two children on welfare or working or what ever and say you don't deserve or need that, that means you turn into an $#@!. When you implement a policy for society, it is either removed gradually or not at all. Everything has sits benefit, the employee and job centre has a job keeping people on benefit until they no longer need it or what ever, it is a system. Again it how you see it.

It is perspective. It is the circumstances in which a person finds themselves.

Liberty people only show selfishness and a distrust for people.

In my society welfare is a part of this society, there is the views that people shouldn't have a family without money, but reality is reality, one has to deal with the world as is, not as we want to dream about.

Child benefit is meant for people who have parents who aren't working. Though some claim it regardless, but in recent years before the election of 2015, the coalition government changed the eligibility of who could claim and for how long. So it was offered the first number of years of a child, of a family. And then it wouldn't be claimed. I think. I don't know now. I was on that before I was a job seeker.

It is how you see it. I knew somebody who said that years ago in 2012, it is controversial. I made the point, that may be child benefit shouldn't available in the future, this has been around for decades, it isn't going to just go away.

A person who lives in a council flat, can't turn around to a mum with one or two children or a dad with a child or two children on welfare or working or what ever, that means you turn into an $#@!. When you implement a policy for society, it is either removed gradually or not at all. Everything has sits benefit, the employee and job centre has a job keeping people on benefit until they no longer need it or what ever, it is a system. Again it how you see it.
    How old are you?

I am thirty. My brother was on that benefit too about nine years ago, his last year in college, so he was nineteen. We only got into the council when I was twenty five. So five and a half years back.

Hi,

What do you give to these people?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I don't give anything. I don't know anyone in that situation.

You pay taxes if you earn enough or you don't. Obviously there are other taxes paid. But this is the income tax that pays for that.

But I can't say to somebody, oh no you don't deserve tax payer money to pay for your children or existence. If it was removed, there will be a knock on effect, and a negative one. I remember reading this from a blog post. And it appeared like the classic case, a single mother has not enough money, on welfare blah blah

It is choices, and perspective. If I were an MP, I couldn't just stand up and say well, we will be getting rid of child benefit in the years ahead, time to prepare for a society where is no such provision for people, what ever happens in their lives.

I don't give anything.
    Parasite.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Parasite.
    Yeah... who paid for the road you traveled on.

Yeah... who paid for the road you traveled on.
    I and people who actually produce did.
    You are just a drain on the world.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I am thirty.
    I'll bet your parents are proud..

Wait...................Do you even know who your father is?

I don't give anything. I don't know anyone in that situation.

Okay, but you could find people in that situation, couldn't you?

You are interested in this issue, so why not find these needy people and give? I'm sure these people are not hard to find.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

UK elections coming up- all parties promising to spend more money on all kinds of thing to try to buy votes.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Okay, but you could find people in that situation, couldn't you?

You are interested in this issue, so why not find these needy people and give? I'm sure these people are not hard to find.
    It isn't about a person, it is a collective attitude to society. Taxation is a part of modern society. suggesting otherwise only leads to a stupid situation like what goes on in your country. It is shameful a society wealthy is supposedly solved only by the wealthy who a good number don't have their interests at heart for anyone on here. You are on the wrong side of history, you are taking the $#@! road.

I find it sad, how immature many grown adults are on here. Too much bitterness in their sad, tough lives they've had to buy a home, and keep employed, and pay healthcare.

The only reason Ron Paul is who he is, is because of his family, not everybody has a structured, order family. Time to put their big man or big woman pants, and see the world for what it is, hard, and tough, and has been since the beginning. Not living in juvenile land of being selfish, and acting like bullies. It is pitiful. Just because nobody give ya bit dole money when you were hungry. Life was tough, oh poor you.

Yeah, I'm hungry, time of feeling hungry, said the libertarian poster. Libertarian poster, may be I can buy you pizza, if you send me your address. I mean seriously. A bit dole money would of sort that person out, not living in a society with no dignity. Heartless or what. A Church on every corner, says a lot about people's thinking capacity.

Enjoy retirement older men on here. There are sure too many on here.

It isn't about a person, it is a collective attitude to society. Taxation is a part of modern society. suggesting otherwise only leads to a stupid situation like what goes on in your country. It is shameful a society wealthy is supposedly solved only by the wealthy who a good number don't have their interests at heart for anyone on here. You are on the wrong side of history, you are taking the $#@! road.

I find it sad, how immature many grown adults are on here. Too much bitterness in their sad, tough lives they've had to buy a home, and keep employed, and pay healthcare.

The only reason Ron Paul is who he is, is because of his family, not everybody has a structured, order family. Time to put their big man or big woman pants, and see the world for what it is, hard, and tough, and has been since the beginning. Not living in juvenile land of being selfish, and acting like bullies. It is pitiful. Just because nobody give ya bit dole money when you were hungry. Life was tough, oh poor you.

Yeah, I'm hungry, time of feeling hungry, said the libertarian poster. Libertarian poster, may be I can buy you pizza, if you send me your address. I mean seriously. A bit dole money would of sort that person out, not living in a society with no dignity. Heartless or what. A Church on every corner, says a lot about people's thinking capacity.

Enjoy retirement older men on here. There are sure too many on here.

You went from talking about the people who need the money to talking about the people who give the money.

I'm still talking about the people that you mentioned. Those who need the money. Why won't you help them? Certainly you can find them, can't you?

I and people who actually produce did.
    You are just a drain on the world.
    You are such a fool.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    You went from talking about the people who need the money to talking about the people who give the money.

I'm still talking about the people that you mentioned. Those who need the money. Why won't you help them? Certainly you can find them, can't you?
    Well, nobody knows who they are. Nobody in life is going to give money to someone who needs it. That is why taxation exists. Nobody anywhere will give you a dollar or me a pound. That is why taxation exists, to force people to give to pay for the services people may need. And those who complain have it too good, or are selfish, and forget where they are from.

A billionaire isn't self made. This is nonsense, there is infrastructure in place, their parents, other services in society. It took that for them to perhaps become a billionaire. And how they got there, who knows, I haven't a clue myself. Got a bit lucky in some ways.

You are such a fool.
    Resorting to nothing but insults doesn't win arguments.
    You freely admit that you produce nothing and give nothing to anyone while demanding that everyone give to you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Well, nobody knows who they are. Nobody in life is going to give money to someone who needs it. That is why taxation exists. Nobody anywhere will give you a dollar or me a pound. That is why taxation exists, to force people to give to pay for the services people may need. And those who complain have it too good, or are selfish, and forget where they are from.
    Lots of people give to those in need and many more used to.
    And if nobody knows who needs then government won't be able to know either.
    You are the one who has it too good and is selfish.

A billionaire isn't self made. This is nonsense, there is infrastructure in place, their parents, other services in society. It took that for them to perhaps become a billionaire. And how they got there, who knows, I haven't a clue myself. Got a bit lucky in some ways.
    Some are selfmade to the extent possible and that entitles them to what they made for themselves.
    Others use the government to steal from people, just like you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Lots of people give to those in need and many more used to.
    And if nobody knows who needs then government won't be able to know either.
    You are the one who has it too good and is selfish.

Some are selfmade to the extent possible and that entitles them to what they made for themselves.
    Others use the government to steal from people, just like you.
    Wrong, nobody is self made.

Well, nobody knows who they are.
    If no one knows who they are, then how do they anything in the first place?

Nobody in life is going to give money to someone who needs it.
    No such thing as charity?