Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Americans Hate One Another. Impeachment Isn’t Helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Well just vote Republican tomorrow folks. Everything's gonna be ok.
    Here's an encouraging data point. A county sales tax hike (largest county in NC) was voted down last week and a large percentage of Democrats opposed to it got it killed. It was voted down even in very heavy D precincts. The referendum was defeated handily overall, about 60-40. This is the sort of stuff the controllers don't want to see and why the constant divide and conquer games played by the media. Republicans, Dems and unaffiliated/third parties all finding common ground to oppose something that hits us all. Of course, the next day the local media (which are all now subsidiaries of giant corporate media) was putting out articles calling on the county commission to ignore the vote results and force the tax hike through any way. Sorta tells the story of what's really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Not true, leftists demand total domination, thats why they flood every state with illegals who vote left and keep voter ID laws lax. You are seeing great migration patterns now of leftist voters moving from California to states like Texas. They hate homeschoolers and self reliance. they are mad, and want to bring us all down.
    A bunch of rubbish. Illegals don't vote and can't. I always enjoy reading posts that see into the souls of illegal immigrants yet CLEARLY DON'T KNOW ANY. Most are terrified of driving around for fear of deportation if they cross the wrong cop, much less setting foot into a voting center and casting an illegal vote for practically no real benefit at all. Vote fraud isn't perpetrated by illegal immigrants in any number that matters, it's perpetrated by party apparatus from both parties, with illegals being the easy scapegoat for it.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-11-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Here's an encouraging data point. A county sales tax hike (largest county in NC) was voted down last week and a large percentage of Democrats opposed to it got it killed. It was voted down even in very heavy D precincts. The referendum was defeated handily overall, about 60-40. This is the sort of stuff the controllers don't want to see and why the constant divide and conquer games played by the media. Republicans, Dems and unaffiliated/third parties all finding common ground to oppose something that hits us all. Of course, the next day the local media (which are all now subsidiaries of giant corporate media) was putting out articles calling on the county commission to ignore the vote results and force the tax hike through any way. Sorta tells the story of what's really going on.

But, but, this can't be! ALL Demoncrats are EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL! When they're not sacrificing infants to Satan, they're doing something equally horrible like refusing to vote for Republicans.

I'm so sick of the divide and conquer bull$#@!. I'm even more sick of, and repulsed by the fact that it works so well even here among so-called "liberty advocates."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    But, but, this can't be! ALL Demoncrats are EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL! When they're not sacrificing infants to Satan, they're doing something equally horrible like refusing to vote for Republicans.

I'm so sick of the divide and conquer bull$#@!. I'm even more sick of, and repulsed by the fact that it works so well even here among so-called "liberty advocates."
    We showed that we may oppose certain things for different reasons but a multi-partisan coalition with a $1000 budget can beat a corporate initiative with a $1,000,000 budget. Yes they spent $1m to push it through. And failed. A bellwether signal only applicable to our area perhaps, given our Agenda 21 2030 status, but certainly a sign that if the divide and conquer narrative can be broken through, people can come together to oppose that which affects us all.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

They just want higher income taxes at the state and federal level to make the "rich" pay for everything.

A bunch of rubbish. Illegals don't vote and can't. I always enjoy reading posts that see into the souls of illegal immigrants yet CLEARLY DON'T KNOW ANY. Most are terrified of driving around for fear of deportation if they cross the wrong cop, much less setting foot into a voting center and casting an illegal vote for practically no real benefit at all. Vote fraud isn't perpetrated by illegal immigrants in any number that matters, it's perpetrated by party apparatus from both parties, with illegals being the easy scapegoat for it.
    They do vote and the Demoncrats help them to.
    They do it to use our collaborationist communist party to conquer us.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

They just want higher income taxes at the state and federal level to make the "rich" pay for everything.

We can use them when they happen to agree with us but they will always remain communist enemies of liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You just don't stop with the constant mass collectivizing, do ya? You have an expert opinion on everyone while interacting with no one.

Hey. Let the man exercise his freedom of religion.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You just don't stop with the constant mass collectivizing, do ya? You have an expert opinion on everyone while interacting with no one.

Exactly. The sad thing is that there are so many people here who still pay any heed to his drivel.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They vote and let us know.
    You can bury your head in the sand if you want but some of us realize that there are no "good" communists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Hey. Let the man exercise his freedom of religion.

Speaking of freedom of religion, reminded of such recent reports:

Hindu Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard called ‘devil’ by Christian opponent in US election campaign.

Tulsi Gabbard might find US stance on religious freedom a joke

Hindus would be particularly distressed that Tulsi Gabbard, a Vaishnava Hindu and a devotee of Sri Krishna, seeking democratic nomination as a Presidential candidate in 2020, has been relentlessly attacked over her faith and ridiculed as one from the “Krishna cult.”

The report observes that it’s typical in the United States to demonize persons of Hindu origin as practising a “cult”, as has been the case over the decades with Hindu gurus who racked up millions of devotees in a short time and were thus seen a threat to the Protestant ethos of the land.
    This year itself, Swaminarayan Temple in Kentucky was vandalized and black paint was sprayed on the deity as were the words on the wall: “Jesus is the only God.” In April 2015, a Hindu temple in north Texas met the same fate but the images sprayed were far more nasty. Same year, two months earlier, Hindu temples in Kent and Seattle Metropolitan area was defaced and trashed.
    The report notes with concern that anti-Hindu sentiments aren’t restricted to base and vile attacks from faceless bigots alone in the United States. Media mogul Pat Robertson calls Hinduism as “demonic”; Evangelical leader Albert Mohler insults the followers of Hindu faith as demonstrating “Satanic power.” Hindu prayers in US Senate are disrupted by terming them as “abomination.”
    The report also reminds the US State Department about “dotbusters”—a hate group in New Jersey alluding to “Bindis” on Hindu foreheads. Dotbusters had vowed to take all necessary step to drive Indians out of Jersey City.
    The report terms the latest US censure against India as “unfounded” and wonders if it has anything to do with the “foreign funding” to NGOs being scrutinized and impounded by the Modi government, and “missionary” activities of its preachers being impeded.
    The report also speculates if US rebuke against India has been nudged by the pro-Khalistan lobby in the United States and Canada who seek an independent country carved out of India and interestingly has no such demand on Pakistan which has under its control most of Punjab!!! It’s no secret that pro-Khalistani lobby “gifts” more than just goodwill to important political parties and members in the US senate.
    ashishshukla.net/tulsi-gabbard-might-find-us-stance-on-religious-freedom-a-joke/

The Zionist media is deliberately heightening divisive story lines. Divide and conquer is Israel's strategy so we will forever fight Israel's wars.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    The Zionist media is deliberately heightening divisive story lines. Divide and conquer is Israel's strategy so we will forever fight Israel's wars.
    Zionists and their allies are deliberately flooding us with hostile foreigners and using them to enslave us so that our choices are to submit or divide and probably fight.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is a Friend of Zion

Zionists and their allies are deliberately flooding us with hostile foreigners and using them to enslave us so that our choices are to submit or divide and probably fight.
    That view seems like exactly that of former Trump 2016 supporter David Duke.

Similar views were echoed by other extremist groups in headlines recently:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6727505

Ben Collins‏ Verified account @oneunderscore__ Oct 27
    Bowers reposted this image, a screenshot of a Star of David on the side of a truck purportedly in the migrant caravan, several times before the attack. It's from a Fox News segment about the caravan that didn't mention the decal.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-suspect-threatened-jewish-groups-pushed-migrant-caravan-n925256 …

Related

David Duke: Donald Trump Is Too Zionist for Me

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That view seems like exactly that of former Trump 2016 supporter David Duke.

Similar views were echoed by other extremist groups in headlines recently:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6727505
    Take your insinuations of racism elsewhere, you are wasting your time here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I just made an observation that imo is supported by facts; two people agreeing on one thing does not necessarily mean that they agree on everything but feel free to draw your own insinuations if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I just made an observation that imo is supported by facts; two people agreeing on one thing does not necessarily mean that they agree on everything but feel free to draw your own insinuations if you like.

Bunk.

Trump has drastically reduced the invasion and legal immigration.

Take your deceit elsewhere, you are wasting your time here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345