Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West New Gospel Album "Jesus is King"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kanye West New Gospel Album "Jesus is King"

It's pretty good.

New link to playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T58t...oih58tdB9iYsKO
    Last edited by dannno; 11-05-2019 at 01:43 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kanye is very talented. My friend pays attention to TMZ and whatnot, apparently this album is a surprisingly big hit. He thinks Kanye is going to help pull a significant amount of the African American vote this time around.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Kanye is very talented. My friend pays attention to TMZ and whatnot, apparently this album is a surprisingly big hit. He thinks Kanye is going to help pull a significant amount of the African American vote this time around.
    This should be wakeup call for likes of Snoop Dog and others who who had suggested that Kanye was 'mentally unstable', 'Uncle Tom' etc following is slavery comments.

Could happen. Therer has been also lot of buzz around Kanye West, Rocky A$AP, Van Jones, Tiger Woods outreach by MAGA wing.

The Black MAGA Faithful Think Donald Trump Tailored His 2020 Pitch To Black Men

Kanye sure has been pretty woke the past couple years. Wonder how long he plans to keep this up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

On God (edit: Follow God?? I think the playlist on the original video was wrong) is at 8:51 (now a separate song on the playlist), I'll bet it's already playing in the clubs.

Last edited by dannno; 11-05-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Go ahead and laugh if you want. I’ve been following this story for almost a year. It is no big secret that Justin Bieber was baptized a while back. He’s friends with the Kardashians who have been attending the same LA church.

Kanye’s wife and children were baptized in Armenia. Link

Lamar Odom walked into an Atlanta church and gave his life to God. Link

Kanye’s Sunday services started as little more than street meetings. Now they are attracting thousands. Link. Brad Pitt has attended at least once.

Do I think it is possible? Sure. And likely.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I am truly happy for him and anyone else that finds the salvation of knowing God. I am still not going to listen to that $#@! by choice.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I am truly happy for him and anyone else that finds the salvation of knowing God. I am still not going to listen to that $#@! by choice.
    Not a fan of The Hangover?

Not a fan of The Hangover?
    Not really.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11a1arge.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	7189
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Political news?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Political news?
    Ya this is about the 2020 election and Donald Trump, not so much about religion.

Ya this is about the 2020 election and Donald Trump...
    Is there anything in dannno world which is not?

...not so much about religion.
    Oh, it's that too. Trump seems to be your religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Is there anything in dannno world which is not?
    Uh, ya, but Kanye isn't it.

Not his best album, TBH. Uneven. But better than some of his other recent works, and better than the vast majority of "Christian rap."
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    better than the vast majority of "Christian rap."
    The vast majority?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Not his best album, TBH. Uneven. But better than some of his other recent works, and better than the vast majority of "Christian rap."
    The vast majority?
    "reformed" rappers are pretty kewl.

Shai, Lecrae, Tedashii, Andy Mineo, Jovan Mackenzy, IV His Son, Sho Baraka, Stephen the Levite, J-Son, Propaganda...

Last edited by tfurrh; 11-08-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    "reformed" rappers are pretty kewl.

Shai, Lecrae, Tedashii, Andy Mineo, Jovan Mackenzy, IV His Son, Sho Baraka, Stephen the Levite, J-Son, Propaganda...

Only one I still listen to is Redcloud

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

I thought the album was very good. Liked God Is the best. I thought it was nice as a concept album too, bookended by simple gospel praises.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

#1 on just about every Billboard chart for the week.

Kanye is interesting. Not sure if I believe the whole act yet...

He became heavy pro-Trump, then suddenly found GOD and is now preaching the gospel.

His wife became a hardcore prison reform advocate, even studying to become a lawyer so she can boost her activism.

This all happening a few years after Kanye promised to run for president.

Of course I prefer that their reform is real but it could be a coincidence, or could be a con job. Will Kim be the very first, first lady with a sex vid?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Will Kim be the very first, first lady with a sex vid?
    Obviously you haven't heard of frazzledrip.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I wouldn’t be too skeptical. This has been coming on for a couple of years. Two years ago Kanye was so deep in his stuff it looked as if he was in a downhill spiral. Now he’s giving Sunday services at his own expense that draw thousands.

The pastor he’s working with is about as conservative as they come and it looks like Kanye is learning his lessons well. The things Kanye says in interviews are not something from pop-culture bubble gum God talk. He is talking about seriously theological truth. The Bible says God’s arm is not too short that it cannot wave.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I wouldn’t be too skeptical. This has been coming on for a couple of years. Two years ago Kanye was so deep in his stuff it looked as if he was in a downhill spiral. Now he’s giving Sunday services at his own expense that draw thousands.

The pastor he’s working with is about as conservative as they come and it looks like Kanye is learning his lessons well. The things Kanye says in interviews are not something from pop-culture bubble gum God talk. He is talking about seriously theological truth. The Bible says God’s arm is not too short that it cannot wave.
    You should be skeptical, the man is a money hungry con artist. The man claims that he did not have any places to go to worship and that is why he started his own "church". I am not even a christian any more but I can tell a scam when I see it.

Dont fall for the con

Lets just see how long Kanye keeps this up. He can easily go back to his old ways once Trumps presidency is done.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lets just see how long Kanye keeps this up. He can easily go back to his old ways once Trumps presidency is done.
    As long as it continues to make him money, that is how long he will continue this scheme.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast