Thread: Happy Halloween

Exclamation Happy Halloween

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-30-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought it was gonna be one of your fat girls in a kitty cat costume.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Danke has not revealed his costume yet this year . Last year he was rumored to be talking about going as Cuba Gooding but went as a fat girl instead .
    Do something Danke

Gotcha covered.
    @Danke can not miss this.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-30-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Danke has not revealed his costume yet this year . Last year he was rumored to be talking about going as Cuba Gooding but went as a fat girl instead .
    I was in college the last time I dressed up for Halloween. My buddies were going to a costume party, and I didn't really have a costume so I just put on my hat and went as a cowboy.

It was evidently the year Brokeback Mountain came out.

It was not fun.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Gotcha covered.

img]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/25/16/318DB8AF00000578-0-When_Aime_saw_a_picture_of_herself_dressed_as_a_ca t_on_her_22nd_-a-58_1456418931650.jpg[/img]
    That's quite an image title.

I’m going as a whore cavewoman - super sexy furry mini dress and a unibrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Mr A is Odin if I get him out of jail in time.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I’m going as a whore cavewoman - super sexy furrhy mini dress and a unibrow.
    And Mr A? (Will he be out of the slammer)?

Edit....you answered above.

Rowrwrrrr....

Gotcha covered.

I saw a fat girl out Saturday night in a similar costume but hers had a cape that kept getting caught on my foot. I kept thinking - No Capes! (Channeling Edna)

I keep trying to get mr a to go as fat Brittany Spears but he doesn’t like dressing
    as whores.

I was in college the last time I dressed up for Halloween. My buddies were going to a costume party, and I didn't really have a costume so I just put on my hat and went as a cowboy.

It was not fun.

It was not fun.
    Timing is everything.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Mr A is Odin if I get him out of jail in time.
    Not a jailbird?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I’m going as a whore cavewoman - super sexy furry mini dress and a unibrow.
    People typically wear unique costumes on halloween, not everyday wear of something out of their closet.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotcha covered.

I'm closing this thread.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    People typically wear unique costumes on halloween, not everyday wear of something out of their closet.
    I’m going to draw in a unibrow.

Last time I ever dressed up for Halloween was 5th or 6th grade.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'm closing this thread.
    That's a negative Ghostrider.

Have you bailed out Mr. Animal yet?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Needs some POWM @Danke

Scared the $#@! out of him.